Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Solo Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 12-16-2010, 10:38 PM   #1344
summitss/rsls3

Drives: summit white/IOM ss/rs ls3
i was just thinking about this the other night. we need to figure out when we are going to do the poker run and start planning it. Last years was fun and it was a pretty good turn out for such a short notice.

I would be in for what ever i just want to have a bigger, better turnout.
2010 Summit White w/IOM stripes SS/RS LS3, Pfadt spings, Richmond 4.11 gears, GTO clutch reservoir mod.,MGW shifter with retro handle, TSW Nurgurgring wheels, Nitto NT05R 315/35R20 on rear, Kooks 1 7/8 LT's no cats, Stainless works retro chambered catback, Cold Air Inductions CAI, Texas Speed UD pulley, LG G6x3 cam, PRC dual valvesprings w/titanium seats and retainers, Texas Speed 7.4" hardened push rods, Lethal Ported Fast LSXr 102, Ported stock TB, RX catchcan. Tuned by Dan at Dynosport in Lincoln, NE 483RWHP/442RWTQ SAE corrected.
summitss/rsls3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 10:43 PM   #1345
summitss/rsls3

Drives: summit white/IOM ss/rs ls3
Oh yeah, anyone can chime in with ideas. Im sure they will all be considered, this needs to be something that we all can have some input in. Between the LS1 tech guys and the camaro5 group I think we can come up with something that will definitely be a good time regardless.
2010 Summit White w/IOM stripes SS/RS LS3, Pfadt spings, Richmond 4.11 gears, GTO clutch reservoir mod.,MGW shifter with retro handle, TSW Nurgurgring wheels, Nitto NT05R 315/35R20 on rear, Kooks 1 7/8 LT's no cats, Stainless works retro chambered catback, Cold Air Inductions CAI, Texas Speed UD pulley, LG G6x3 cam, PRC dual valvesprings w/titanium seats and retainers, Texas Speed 7.4" hardened push rods, Lethal Ported Fast LSXr 102, Ported stock TB, RX catchcan. Tuned by Dan at Dynosport in Lincoln, NE 483RWHP/442RWTQ SAE corrected.
summitss/rsls3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 08:03 AM   #1346
BlownSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by summitss/rsls3 View Post
Oh yeah, anyone can chime in with ideas. Im sure they will all be considered, this needs to be something that we all can have some input in. Between the LS1 tech guys and the camaro5 group I think we can come up with something that will definitely be a good time regardless.
I think it would be fun too! Count me in!
2010 IOM SS/RS LS3, Hennessey HPE550 Polished Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger. 3.4 Pulley. Kooks long tube headers / high flow cats. GHL Full exhaust. ZL1 Fuel Pump/ADM FPCM. MSW Bap. JRE ZL1 Race cam with new springs/pushrods/Trunion Upgrade. FIC 850cc injectors. ZR1 Map sensor. CAI Induction. JRE Tune.
BlownSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 08:47 PM   #1347
JackDaRipper89

Drives: SW 2/LT w/RS N Blk Leather
I was wondering if anybody would like trade the regular 20 inch rims that comes with the RS package for my 22 inch status knights and cash....i'm not asking much for the rims, i just need to get rid of them....they are on my car now which is in my avatar, the sizes are 22x9.5 all 4 of them....PM with any questions....Thank You.
JackDaRipper89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 01:10 PM   #1348
BlownSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDaRipper89 View Post
I was wondering if anybody would like trade the regular 20 inch rims that comes with the RS package for my 22 inch status knights and cash....i'm not asking much for the rims, i just need to get rid of them....they are on my car now which is in my avatar, the sizes are 22x9.5 all 4 of them....PM with any questions....Thank You.
live in nebraska? why r u getting rid of them?
2010 IOM SS/RS LS3, Hennessey HPE550 Polished Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger. 3.4 Pulley. Kooks long tube headers / high flow cats. GHL Full exhaust. ZL1 Fuel Pump/ADM FPCM. MSW Bap. JRE ZL1 Race cam with new springs/pushrods/Trunion Upgrade. FIC 850cc injectors. ZR1 Map sensor. CAI Induction. JRE Tune.
Old 12-21-2010, 11:00 AM   #1349
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

Drives: 2010 RJT RS Camaro
Just wanted to wish one and all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! As I walked past my frozen bottle of Turtle Wax Ice car wash today, I couldn't help but to think of better days, washing the Camaro, getting ready for car shows and cruises. But just as my Turtle Wax will clear, spring will come again! Many blessings on your heads, and oh yea, Go Big Red! At least the trophy won't have a whale on it this year!
You guys are the best peeps around!
Renee
Old 12-21-2010, 11:30 AM   #1350
Forcer

Drives: 2010 2SS Custom Camaro.
Yea im excited for 2011, this kind of weather really makes you appreciate the nice and beautiful days of spring and summer. Merry christmas to you all as well, it will be fun to get somthing going in spring for all of us to meet up, go on a camaro cruise or somthing.
Old 12-21-2010, 11:48 AM   #1351
JackDaRipper89

Drives: SW 2/LT w/RS N Blk Leather
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownSS View Post
live in nebraska? why r u getting rid of them?
yea I'm stationed at Offutt Afb...I'm just tired of them, and want stock rims cause I got a different look I want to go for.
JackDaRipper89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 01:59 PM   #1352
BlownSS

Hey peeps! Im just stopping in to wishe everybody happy festivus for today! Also, I hope that all of you and your families have a very happy holiday season. All those traveling, please be safe! Just a note also......was at Walgreens yesterday and they have hotwheels for 49 cents! Was able to pick up 3 of the different new ones with our style of camaro!!!!! One is even the convertible!
Old 12-27-2010, 02:01 AM   #1353
'70 RS

Drives: '69,'70,'10 camaro
hope everyone had a good and safe Christmas and have a happy new year.
Attached Images

'70 RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 04:28 PM   #1354
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

Hey peeps! Happy New Year and what all!
I'm seriously considering making the 17 hour drive to Oshawa for the BBOMG Plant Tour in June. Crazy, eh?
Old 12-28-2010, 06:03 PM   #1355
BlownSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmpackers View Post
Hey peeps! Happy New Year and what all!
I'm seriously considering making the 17 hour drive to Oshawa for the BBOMG Plant Tour in June. Crazy, eh?
i agree!!!!
Old 12-29-2010, 08:49 AM   #1356
pony

Drives: 2011 2SS Convert; Color RJT
Yeah well......

Try signing up for the event and making reservations, and not even having a car yet!

Been hanging around the Nebraska forums keeping up on information, but waiting to get my ride before getting too involved. PM'd rmpacker stating I also would be making the trip. Hope Blown got his hood sold, or did you decide to turn it into one expensive snow sled

bye for now. Will continue too follow you on the local forum.
pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:41 AM   #1357
BlownSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by pony View Post
Yeah well......

Try signing up for the event and making reservations, and not even having a car yet!

Been hanging around the Nebraska forums keeping up on information, but waiting to get my ride before getting too involved. PM'd rmpacker stating I also would be making the trip. Hope Blown got his hood sold, or did you decide to turn it into one expensive snow sled

bye for now. Will continue too follow you on the local forum.
congrats on the new Convert! Who did you order through? I have sold the hood, he is picking it up on sunday! Thanks god! I need it out of my garage...
Old 12-29-2010, 01:55 PM   #1358
pony

Drives: 2011 2SS Convert; Color RJT
Glad you finally got rid of the hood. I actually took a hard look at it and even sent pics to my body shop. They thought it might take a little more work than I was wanting to spend. Have a MPD1 Z-force hood being made as we speak though. I ordered my Vert though SS-Eric in grapevine TX. Lived down there for awhile and have friends there so no big deal. Tried buying here in Nebraska, but...fail:(
pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:32 PM   #1359
audiomikej

Drives: the wife crazy talking Camaros
I would like to go to Oshawa too. Then I mapped it and thought it was too far to drive. I should have done the St. Louis thing last year. Not seriously considering flying into Detroit, driving to Toronto to party a couple days with the wife then on to Oshawa for the Camaro fest. The problem for me is I have two very young children, I could leave the two year old with grandparents but the three month old is trouble.
audiomikej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 10:08 AM   #1360
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

The BBOMG is a long ways out, but I made hotel reservations and signed up so we are booked. I hope it all works out, I think being in the plant and meeting the build team would be way too cool!