|11-14-2013, 03:05 PM||#1|
1LE 3.91 COMPLETE ASSEMBLY | CRAZY DEALS!!!!
We have very limited availability at this price so hop on the train quick!! THIS IS A 100% OEM PART (22806794). This RETAILS at $1858.00 and we are letting them go for a LIMITED TIME ONLY FOR $1299.95 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR.
THERE IS NO CORE CHARGE FOR THIS. SOMETHING COMPARABLE WOULD BE OVER $2000 AND THIS IS AN OEM GM/CEHVY PERFORMANCE PART.
GM offers an OEM ring & pinion gear set, fully assembled with 100% factory parts for the 2010-2013 Camaro SS that are designed for long life and quiet operation. This manufacturing process combined with a professional installation will insure quiet factory like operation of your differential unlike less expensive gears sets that often can cause gear whine even if they are installed correctly.
GM Rear End Specifications:
- 100% FACTORY/OEM Part (BRAND NEW)
- Designed to meet original equipment specifications
- Manufactured by American Axle the original equipment gear supplier for Camaro SS
- Gear material is a modified SAE 4320 steel alloy
- 11 tooth pinion gear, 43 tooth ring gear design
- Gear sets fit both manual and automatic transmission Camaro SS differentials
- Gears sets are 100% single flank rolled to assure acceptable NVH characteristics
GM Ring & Pinion Details:
The 3.91 ratio ring and pinion provides a 13% increase in effective rear wheel torque multiplication compared to the factory 3.45 ring & pinion (MT) and a 20% increase in effective rear wheel torque multiplication compared to the factory 3.27 ring & pinion that is found on the AT equipped Camaro SS.
When cruising at 60 mph in 6th gear, a manual transmission vehicle will see an approximate increase in engine speed of 180 RPM or 13% increase while automatic transmission vehicles will see an approximate increase of 300 rpm or 20% increase.
Automatic & manual transmission equipped vehicles will require ECM calibration changes to correct the speedometer.
Last edited by Meister@Torq; 11-14-2013 at 03:20 PM.