Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 05-08-2015, 05:42 AM   #1
DRKS1D3

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS Convertible LS3
HUSQVARNA 610SM/SUPERMOTO RIDERS

Hey guys, I'm looking at a 2007 610SM to add to my toy collection and I had a couple of questions. I spoke with a local guy that owns a small shop and he told me that these bikes are unreliable and I should avoid them. He had an Aprilia 5.5 a few years back and although he said it was fun, I'd be better off with something else. Maybe a DRZ or WR Supermoto because of their high reliability (I just really love the looks of the Husky and the Aprilia though). The bike I'm looking at has 9,600 miles on it, aftermarket exhaust, jetted, etc.. He said with that amount of miles, it may be time for an engine rebuild/valve replacement. I have not asked the owner yet if he has maintenance records, but I will. Does anybody have any experience with these? How reliable are they? I just want to be able to get on it and ride, like I do with my current Harley and past sport bikes. Thank you!
MY RIDE: 2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE (LS3)--K&N TYPHOON INTAKE, FLOWMASTER FORCE II EXHAUST, HYPERTECH MAX ENERGY 93 OCTANE TUNE, HOTCHKIS SUSPENSION, BLACKED OUT BOWTIES, GLOSS BLACK 20x9 STYLE 41 WHEELS, JBA HIGH-FLOW CATS

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
DRKS1D3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 10:56 AM   #2
rebelyell22
v1, rotate

Drives: 2011 SIM 2SS/RS LS3
"RoyalJordanian" on youtube has one. I think the only thing that has happened to it is a flat tire, lol.

Last edited by rebelyell22; 05-08-2015 at 12:12 PM.
rebelyell22 is offline   Reply With Quote