Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
JUICEDMOTORSPORTS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2013, 11:26 AM   #141
Forte
 
Forte's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2LT/RS CGM W/ Black Stripes
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Madera, CA
Posts: 596
Wow seriously? Yea that's clearly amber. Stupid! Good luck with that man.

I've had to challenge a few tickets before, gotta love proving them wrong!
Forte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 11:30 AM   #142
LIM3
it's mind bottling..
 
LIM3's Avatar
 
Drives: SGM
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: miami floirda.
Posts: 5,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro2ssblack View Post
Cool, Tennessee is a great place to live although right now my toes are in the sand in PCB Florida and I'm not missing home too much!
Man when I lived in tn for 7 years I was dying to come back to FL. Now I kinda want to go back for a few weeks haha !
__________________
LIM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 11:38 AM   #143
camaro2ssblack
 
camaro2ssblack's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS - Black on Black
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Jackson, TN
Posts: 731
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIM3 View Post
Man when I lived in tn for 7 years I was dying to come back to FL. Now I kinda want to go back for a few weeks haha !
If you ever get the urge to see the sights and sounds of Memphis head this way!
__________________
camaro2ssblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 12:01 PM   #144
LIM3
it's mind bottling..
 
LIM3's Avatar
 
Drives: SGM
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: miami floirda.
Posts: 5,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro2ssblack View Post
If you ever get the urge to see the sights and sounds of Memphis head this way!
Living in tn for so many years I never visited west tn.
No excuse why either haha. I need to
__________________
LIM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 12:12 PM   #145
lscamaro


 
lscamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 10,310
Why don't you pull up the official documents from AAC that prove without a doubt that it's amber and not red? I'd take those with me for sure
__________________

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 12:47 PM   #146
CamaroDreams07


 
CamaroDreams07's Avatar
 
Drives: Slow V6
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: East Lansing, MI
Posts: 9,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by lscamaro View Post
Why don't you pull up the official documents from AAC that prove without a doubt that it's amber and not red? I'd take those with me for sure
I don't think they're dot approved anyway. I could sell green lights and label them amber doesn't mean anything.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
__________________
[B]
CamaroDreams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 01:59 PM   #147
ihaveacamaro
I like teeth.
 
ihaveacamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: #198
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Posts: 4,826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forte View Post
Wow seriously? Yea that's clearly amber. Stupid! Good luck with that man.

I've had to challenge a few tickets before, gotta love proving them wrong!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lscamaro View Post
Why don't you pull up the official documents from AAC that prove without a doubt that it's amber and not red? I'd take those with me for sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post
I don't think they're dot approved anyway. I could sell green lights and label them amber doesn't mean anything.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2



Wow, ok so get this, even after

1) Showing the judge the AAC invoice which said amber

2) The two pictures that I have already posted in this thread

3) Saying this: According to Florida Statutes Title 23, Chapter 316, Section 224, Part 1: “Front Clearance lamps, identification lamps, and those marker lamps and reflectors mounted on the front or on the side near the front of a vehicle shall display or reflect an amber color.”


The judge was undecided. She has decided to mull over it for 5 days (forgot the legal term) and then report the decision.


If I lose, I'm appealing again and getting a lawyer. Forget the money, now it's on principle.
__________________
.



Please check out my youtube detailing channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/roshan517

"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful."
ihaveacamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 03:20 PM   #148
LIM3
it's mind bottling..
 
LIM3's Avatar
 
Drives: SGM
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: miami floirda.
Posts: 5,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihaveacamaro View Post
Wow, ok so get this, even after

1) Showing the judge the AAC invoice which said amber

2) The two pictures that I have already posted in this thread

3) Saying this: According to Florida Statutes Title 23, Chapter 316, Section 224, Part 1: “Front Clearance lamps, identification lamps, and those marker lamps and reflectors mounted on the front or on the side near the front of a vehicle shall display or reflect an amber color.”


The judge was undecided. She has decided to mull over it for 5 days (forgot the legal term) and then report the decision.


If I lose, I'm appealing again and getting a lawyer. Forget the money, now it's on principle.
I hate Florida vehicle lighting laws
__________________
LIM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 03:24 PM   #149
CamaroDreams07


 
CamaroDreams07's Avatar
 
Drives: Slow V6
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: East Lansing, MI
Posts: 9,365
That's bullshit dude. What they see is a young kid with a nice car and want to stick it to you before they go home to their rusted out Civic.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
__________________
[B]
CamaroDreams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 03:25 PM   #150
LIM3
it's mind bottling..
 
LIM3's Avatar
 
Drives: SGM
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: miami floirda.
Posts: 5,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post
That's bullshit dude. What they see is a young kid with a nice car and want to stick it to you before they go home to their rusted out Civic.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Exaxtly
__________________
LIM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 05:26 PM   #151
ihaveacamaro
I like teeth.
 
ihaveacamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: #198
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Posts: 4,826
Well if I'm super pissed in 5 days, you guys will know why lol. What a load of BS all of this is
__________________
.



Please check out my youtube detailing channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/roshan517

"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful."
ihaveacamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 05:54 PM   #152
CamaroDreams07


 
CamaroDreams07's Avatar
 
Drives: Slow V6
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: East Lansing, MI
Posts: 9,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihaveacamaro View Post
Well if I'm super pissed in 5 days, you guys will know why lol. What a load of BS all of this is
I'll just get you a drink. You love everyone then.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
__________________
[B]
CamaroDreams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:11 PM   #153
camaro2ssblack
 
camaro2ssblack's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS - Black on Black
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Jackson, TN
Posts: 731
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post
I'll just get you a drink. You love everyone then.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Or some Keefe, ha! Never let u live that one down Roshan
__________________
camaro2ssblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 09:31 PM   #154
charlietuna

 
charlietuna's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 ZL1
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,342
You've pulled enough Roshan's this week Roshan you better pass on cd7's offer.

And it's all about the revenue if they fine you, clearly the cop unless he's color blind made a mistake. Good luck with the judge
__________________
Laus Deo
charlietuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.