Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

ModBargains
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Off-topic Discussions Discuss any off-topic subjects with other members.

Old 06-10-2013, 10:47 AM   #376
LIM3
it's mind bottling..

Drives: I drive the green one
Wonder how Cali Is. They have snow, beach.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:49 AM   #377
CamaroDreams07
Black Belt Shinemaster

Drives: Shinier than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIM3 View Post
Wonder how Cali Is. They have snow, beach.
Full of Californians. I'd kill myself.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 06-10-2013, 10:52 AM   #378
tramtwo

Drives: 2013 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post

Just spit my coffee!!
Old 06-10-2013, 10:52 AM   #379
LIM3
it's mind bottling..

Quote:

Ahh but the weather must be nice ? Does it even rain there ?
Florida has rain, and stupid people.

If California doesn't have a ton of rain at least you only have to deal with the people.
Even tho there is a few members on here that are pretty cool and they are from SoCal.
Old 06-10-2013, 11:05 AM   #380
StephenS_84
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:
Ahh but the weather must be nice ? Does it even rain there ?
Florida has rain, and stupid people.

If California doesn't have a ton of rain at least you only have to deal with the people.
Even tho there is a few members on here that are pretty cool and they are from SoCal.
The weather in Cali is all they have. They have stupid laws, and the TRAFFIC... yikes
StephenS_84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:14 AM   #381
LIM3
it's mind bottling..

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenS_84 View Post
The weather in Cali is all they have. They have stupid laws, and the TRAFFIC... yikes
Complelty forgot about the laws and motoring laws. What's the point of cleaning a car if you can't enjoy it haha.
Old 06-10-2013, 11:17 AM   #382
Monchy36
ZLT!!! COTW (8/5/13)

Drives: 2011 IOM 1LT RS M6
This thread is amazing! It goes all over! From detail to drunk, now from north to south, east to west... can't wait what's coming next!
Monchy36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:23 AM   #383
nUcLeArEnVoY
Oldbie that nobody knows

Drives: people crazy.
Send a message via AIM to nUcLeArEnVoY
Quote:
Worse? No. Texas is the perfect state in literally every aspect. I'm absolutely kicking myself for leaving but family comes first. I WILL get back there before long.

You must have a spot-on poker face 'cause I'm not 100% sure if you're serious or not.

California's weather is all it's got going for it. I eventually plan to put headers on my car... 'nuff said. Also, nothing like seeing your nice shiny, non-water-spotted car sink into the ground as it rips open from a 7.0 Magnitude.

It has rained here 3 times in the past 4 hours mixed with glaring sunlight. This and more (hurricanes) for the next 5-6 months.
Old 06-10-2013, 11:32 AM   #384
CamaroDreams07
Black Belt Shinemaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nUcLeArEnVoY View Post
You must have a spot-on poker face 'cause I'm not 100% sure if you're serious or not.

California's weather is all it's got going for it. I eventually plan to put headers on my car... 'nuff said. Also, nothing like seeing your nice shiny, non-water-spotted car sink into the ground as it rips open from a 7.0 Magnitude.

It has rained here 3 times in the past 4 hours mixed with glaring sunlight. This and more (hurricanes) for the next 5-6 months.
Lol I'm not joking. I loved everything about Texas. Weather was awesome, you make more money and get to keep it (no state income tax), the state is efficiently run so roads and everything else are clean and solid, housing is dirt cheap...

I could go on and on. Its where I belong for sure. I hate this armpit they call Michigan. There is nothing good about this place other than the scenery (when you get out of the disgustingly dirty cities)

Old 06-10-2013, 11:32 AM   #385
LIM3
it's mind bottling..

Quote:

Love it !
Not really, I just enjoy the beaches and good weather when or IF it is nice.
Old 06-10-2013, 11:43 AM   #386
ec1990

Drives: 2012 AGM SS
Quote:
Oh please, how much worst can it be?

Where in Texas did you used to live? I'd imagine the western El Paso region is like a dreamland for a car owner from how little it rains. Then again, go to the east side and further south, you probably dealt with even more rain than I do.
Blasphemous. It's hell here if you don't have a garage. Dust is ridiculous and the amount of dirt in the rain is crazy. Although it does make most hydrophobic products useless haha.
ec1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:44 AM   #387
nUcLeArEnVoY
Oldbie that nobody knows

Quote:
Love it !
Not really, I just enjoy the beaches and good weather when or IF it is nice.
When Florida weather is nice, yes, it is nice... but the same can be said about anywhere else. The perfect 60-65 degree days we get here during the winter are the norm up north during the summer. But that hasn't even been the case much lately because winter has sucked these past couple years.

The beaches are nice, but ironically, the ones on the west coast put the ones near us to shame. The northwest coast of Florida near the panhandle (i.e. Ocala) actually have the best beaches. That's where you find your white sands and crystal clear waters. Someday we should try to get everyone together and go up there, lol.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:07 PM   #388
CamaroDreams07
Black Belt Shinemaster

Idk if any of you have back problems like me, but if so:

Ever notice how on days where your back is killing you, everything you need seems to be on the bottom shelf?

Old 06-10-2013, 12:18 PM   #389
nUcLeArEnVoY
Oldbie that nobody knows

Quote:
Idk if any of you have back problems like me, but if so:

Ever notice how on days where your back is killing you, everything you need seems to be on the bottom shelf?

Genuine medical condition? You go to the gym, I know that much - what kind of back work do you do? Deadlifts with correct form put all my past back problems to rest.

I've been trying to get my girlfriend to work her back out for a long time now, because her back is always killing her. She is an osteoarthritis case in the making.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:24 PM   #390
CamaroDreams07
Black Belt Shinemaster

Quote:
Genuine medical condition? You go to the gym, I know that much - what kind of back work do you do? Deadlifts with correct form put all my past back problems to rest.

I've been trying to get my girlfriend to work her back out for a long time now, because her back is always killing her. She is an osteoarthritis case in the making.
Yeah med condition. Pretty savage injury back about six years ago. Derailed my golf career, but I'm happy to be walking.

I have to limit my back workouts. Dead lift makes me cringe just thinking about it Lol, but yes I agree strengthening your core is crucial for many back issues.

Old 06-10-2013, 12:26 PM   #391
LIM3
it's mind bottling..

Quote:
When Florida weather is nice, yes, it is nice... but the same can be said about anywhere else. The perfect 60-65 degree days we get here during the winter are the norm up north during the summer. But that hasn't even been the case much lately because winter has sucked these past couple years.

The beaches are nice, but ironically, the ones on the west coast put the ones near us to shame. The northwest coast of Florida near the panhandle (i.e. Ocala) actually have the best beaches. That's where you find your white sands and crystal clear waters. Someday we should try to get everyone together and go up there, lol.
I agree with the beaches being better up north. Cleaner to. People tend to think Miami beach is awesome. Instead it's filled with a bunch of dirty foreigners that think its okay to dirty our city and run around topless with their boobs touching their knees. That is including the guys to.

As for summers up north in the Florida area it differs.
I mean, being close to the water you get a breeze for the most part.
It gets a hell of a lot colder up in the Orlando Tampa area than it does here.

You know living in tn for 6 years and going back and fourth from Florida to tn I noticed the summers there are far more hotter or so it feels than FL.
It's like Vegas. Dry dry heat and the occasional rain. The winter in Tn is what I hated when living there but I tend to miss it more now.
The coldest temp we have here is 50s

As for a road trip up north, YES.
Hey we can get Roshan to go lol.

All three nicely detailed CAMARO riding on the beach side.
Matt you get out of Michigan and come along.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:28 PM   #392
LIM3
it's mind bottling..

I have back issues, Robert your aware of that right lol I'm always complaint when detailing my car.
Super Chevy last year killed me.

I really need to strengthen it tho.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:46 PM   #393
nUcLeArEnVoY
Oldbie that nobody knows

Quote:
Yeah med condition. Pretty savage injury back about six years ago. Derailed my golf career, but I'm happy to be walking.

I have to limit my back workouts. Dead lift makes me cringe just thinking about it Lol, but yes I agree strengthening your core is crucial for many back issues.

Ahhh, okay. I'm sorry to hear that happened. Yeah, definitely take it easy on the back workouts if it will exacerbate a past injury.

Quote:
I agree with the beaches being better up north. Cleaner to. People tend to think Miami beach is awesome. Instead it's filled with a bunch of dirty foreigners that think its okay to dirty our city and run around topless with their boobs touching their knees. That is including the guys to.

As for summers up north in the Florida area it differs.
I mean, being close to the water you get a breeze for the most part.
It gets a hell of a lot colder up in the Orlando Tampa area than it does here.

You know living in tn for 6 years and going back and fourth from Florida to tn I noticed the summers there are far more hotter or so it feels than FL.
It's like Vegas. Dry dry heat and the occasional rain. The winter in Tn is what I hated when living there but I tend to miss it more now.
The coldest temp we have here is 50s

As for a road trip up north, YES.
Hey we can get Roshan to go lol.

All three nicely detailed CAMARO riding on the beach side.
Matt you get out of Michigan and come along.
Yeah, Miami Beach definitely isn't all it's cracked up to be. And yes, you're right, I've heard of summers being even hotter up North than down here, but my mom told me that super hot days up north during summer are like super cold days down here during winter - they don't happen that often.

And a road trip like that sounds like a blast. xD
Old 06-10-2013, 12:47 PM   #394
nUcLeArEnVoY
Oldbie that nobody knows

Quote:
I have back issues, Robert your aware of that right lol I'm always complaint when detailing my car.
Super Chevy last year killed me.

I really need to strengthen it tho.
Yeah, you've told me... but I hear it so much from Brandi that her complaints almost outdo my mother's (who has extremely severe osteoarthritis).
Old 06-10-2013, 01:20 PM   #395
LIM3
it's mind bottling..

Quote:

Yeah, Miami Beach definitely isn't all it's cracked up to be. And yes, you're right, I've heard of summers being even hotter up North than down here, but my mom told me that super hot days up north during summer are like super cold days down here during winter - they don't happen that often.

And a road trip like that sounds like a blast. xD
The super hot days aren't often but with the low humidity once you reach TN, SC,NC the heat feels worse. I'm guessing do to the high humidity levels here and breeze we don't feel 90s as bad as we would up north in those states.

@matt, I respect you. You have back pains and detail cars. That's a crazy mix. I can't move the next day if I spend 10 hrs detailing.

Why the hell does brandie have such bad back pains ?
Old 06-10-2013, 01:44 PM   #396
CamaroDreams07
Black Belt Shinemaster

Quote:
The super hot days aren't often but with the low humidity once you reach TN, SC,NC the heat feels worse. I'm guessing do to the high humidity levels here and breeze we don't feel 90s as bad as we would up north in those states.

@matt, I respect you. You have back pains and detail cars. That's a crazy mix. I can't move the next day if I spend 10 hrs detailing.

Why the hell does brandie have such bad back pains ?
I love doing it. A lot of times my pain doesn't seem to be correlated to doing work or not. Just some days I wake up and I'm good, others I have to work to get out of bed.

Camaros are the WORST for people with bad backs. The hood is HUGE and leaning over that for hours trying to polish it is rough.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:01 PM   #397
LIM3
it's mind bottling..

Quote:
I love doing it. A lot of times my pain doesn't seem to be correlated to doing work or not. Just some days I wake up and I'm good, others I have to work to get out of bed.

Camaros are the WORST for people with bad backs. The hood is HUGE and leaning over that for hours trying to polish it is rough.
I see, I have my good days and my bad days as well.
I really hate polishing the hood. Awkward position leave strain on my back all the time.

I have a pic of nUcLeArEnVoY polsihing his new cowl hood. That is a funny picture lol imagine that thing is twice the height if the stock
Old 06-10-2013, 02:03 PM   #398
CamaroDreams07
Black Belt Shinemaster

Quote:
I see, I have my good days and my bad days as well.
I really hate polishing the hood. Awkward position leave strain on my back all the time.

I have a pic of nUcLeArEnVoY polsihing his new cowl hood. That is a funny picture lol imagine that thing is twice the height if the stock
Lol sounds miserable.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:16 PM   #399
nUcLeArEnVoY
Oldbie that nobody knows

Quote:
Lol sounds miserable.
What he isn't telling you is where I was while I was polishing it. I was sitting on the windshield, lmao. I'm sitting there with my legs spread with the damn PC between them doing passes at the back side of the cowl. I still have swirl marks at the spot I was buffing because of how hard it was to reach. I wasn't able to get good pressure, not to mention my product combo wasn't real suited for the job (wetsand marks and I was running an orange LC pad w/ M105). The M105 was pretty much running the show there, but like they say, a chain is only as strong as its weakest link and that pad just wasn't cutting it... literally.

These are tough cars to work on, I'm not gonna lie. They're so long and broad. A lot of painted surface to polish.

And Dani, I dunno WTF is wrong with her back. I think it's because of her crappy bed combined with how generally weak she is.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:35 PM   #400
CamaroDreams07
Black Belt Shinemaster

Quote:
What he isn't telling you is where I was while I was polishing it. I was sitting on the windshield, lmao. I'm sitting there with my legs spread with the damn PC between them doing passes at the back side of the cowl. I still have swirl marks at the spot I was buffing because of how hard it was to reach. I wasn't able to get good pressure, not to mention my product combo wasn't real suited for the job (wetsand marks and I was running an orange LC pad w/ M105). The M105 was pretty much running the show there, but like they say, a chain is only as strong as its weakest link and that pad just wasn't cutting it... literally.

These are tough cars to work on, I'm not gonna lie. They're so long and broad. A lot of painted surface to polish.

And Dani, I dunno WTF is wrong with her back. I think it's because of her crappy bed combined with how generally weak she is.
Hahah.. post those pics!