Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Jason 98 TA
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2013, 11:41 AM   #375
CamaroDreams07


 
CamaroDreams07's Avatar
 
Drives: Slow V6
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: East Lansing, MI
Posts: 9,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by nUcLeArEnVoY View Post
Oh please, how much worst can it be?

What is weather like over there anyway? I'd imagine it's a bit dryer. Not like Arizona dry, but still dryer... Your car is a DD too, right?
Worse? No. Texas is the perfect state in literally every aspect. I'm absolutely kicking myself for leaving but family comes first. I WILL get back there before long.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
__________________
[B]
CamaroDreams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:47 AM   #376
LIM3
it's mind bottling..
 
LIM3's Avatar
 
Drives: SGM
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: miami floirda.
Posts: 5,380
Wonder how Cali Is. They have snow, beach.
__________________
LIM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:49 AM   #377
CamaroDreams07


 
CamaroDreams07's Avatar
 
Drives: Slow V6
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: East Lansing, MI
Posts: 9,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIM3 View Post
Wonder how Cali Is. They have snow, beach.
Full of Californians. I'd kill myself.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
__________________
[B]
CamaroDreams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:52 AM   #378
tramtwo


 
tramtwo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: N'Awlinz
Posts: 6,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post
Full of Californians. I'd kill myself.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Just spit my coffee!!
__________________
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:52 AM   #379
LIM3
it's mind bottling..
 
LIM3's Avatar
 
Drives: SGM
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: miami floirda.
Posts: 5,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post
Full of Californians. I'd kill myself.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Ahh but the weather must be nice ? Does it even rain there ?
Florida has rain, and stupid people.

If California doesn't have a ton of rain at least you only have to deal with the people.
Even tho there is a few members on here that are pretty cool and they are from SoCal.
__________________
LIM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 12:05 PM   #380
StephenS_84
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 973
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIM3 View Post
Ahh but the weather must be nice ? Does it even rain there ?
Florida has rain, and stupid people.

If California doesn't have a ton of rain at least you only have to deal with the people.
Even tho there is a few members on here that are pretty cool and they are from SoCal.
The weather in Cali is all they have. They have stupid laws, and the TRAFFIC... yikes
StephenS_84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 12:14 PM   #381
LIM3
it's mind bottling..
 
LIM3's Avatar
 
Drives: SGM
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: miami floirda.
Posts: 5,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenS_84 View Post
The weather in Cali is all they have. They have stupid laws, and the TRAFFIC... yikes
Complelty forgot about the laws and motoring laws. What's the point of cleaning a car if you can't enjoy it haha.
__________________
LIM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 12:17 PM   #382
Monchy36
ZLT!!! COTW (8/5/13)
 
Monchy36's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 IOM 1LT RS M6
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Slatington, PA
Posts: 4,748
This thread is amazing! It goes all over! From detail to drunk, now from north to south, east to west... can't wait what's coming next!
Monchy36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 12:23 PM   #383
nUcLeArEnVoY
Oldbie that nobody knows
 
nUcLeArEnVoY's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1SS/RS M6
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Homestead, FL
Posts: 3,435
Send a message via AIM to nUcLeArEnVoY
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post
Worse? No. Texas is the perfect state in literally every aspect. I'm absolutely kicking myself for leaving but family comes first. I WILL get back there before long.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
You must have a spot-on poker face 'cause I'm not 100% sure if you're serious or not.


California's weather is all it's got going for it. I eventually plan to put headers on my car... 'nuff said. Also, nothing like seeing your nice shiny, non-water-spotted car sink into the ground as it rips open from a 7.0 Magnitude.

It has rained here 3 times in the past 4 hours mixed with glaring sunlight. This and more (hurricanes) for the next 5-6 months.
nUcLeArEnVoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 12:32 PM   #384
CamaroDreams07


 
CamaroDreams07's Avatar
 
Drives: Slow V6
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: East Lansing, MI
Posts: 9,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by nUcLeArEnVoY View Post
You must have a spot-on poker face 'cause I'm not 100% sure if you're serious or not.


California's weather is all it's got going for it. I eventually plan to put headers on my car... 'nuff said. Also, nothing like seeing your nice shiny, non-water-spotted car sink into the ground as it rips open from a 7.0 Magnitude.

It has rained here 3 times in the past 4 hours mixed with glaring sunlight. This and more (hurricanes) for the next 5-6 months.
Lol I'm not joking. I loved everything about Texas. Weather was awesome, you make more money and get to keep it (no state income tax), the state is efficiently run so roads and everything else are clean and solid, housing is dirt cheap...

I could go on and on. Its where I belong for sure. I hate this armpit they call Michigan. There is nothing good about this place other than the scenery (when you get out of the disgustingly dirty cities)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
__________________
[B]
CamaroDreams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 12:32 PM   #385
LIM3
it's mind bottling..
 
LIM3's Avatar
 
Drives: SGM
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: miami floirda.
Posts: 5,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by nUcLeArEnVoY View Post
You must have a spot-on poker face 'cause I'm not 100% sure if you're serious or not.


California's weather is all it's got going for it. I eventually plan to put headers on my car... 'nuff said. Also, nothing like seeing your nice shiny, non-water-spotted car sink into the ground as it rips open from a 7.0 Magnitude.

It has rained here 3 times in the past 4 hours mixed with glaring sunlight. This and more (hurricanes) for the next 5-6 months.
Love it !
Not really, I just enjoy the beaches and good weather when or IF it is nice.
__________________
LIM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 12:43 PM   #386
ec1990

 
Drives: 2012 AGM SS
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,407
Quote:
Originally Posted by nUcLeArEnVoY View Post
Oh please, how much worst can it be?

Where in Texas did you used to live? I'd imagine the western El Paso region is like a dreamland for a car owner from how little it rains. Then again, go to the east side and further south, you probably dealt with even more rain than I do.
Blasphemous. It's hell here if you don't have a garage. Dust is ridiculous and the amount of dirt in the rain is crazy. Although it does make most hydrophobic products useless haha.
ec1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 12:44 PM   #387
nUcLeArEnVoY
Oldbie that nobody knows
 
nUcLeArEnVoY's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1SS/RS M6
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Homestead, FL
Posts: 3,435
Send a message via AIM to nUcLeArEnVoY
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIM3 View Post
Love it !
Not really, I just enjoy the beaches and good weather when or IF it is nice.
When Florida weather is nice, yes, it is nice... but the same can be said about anywhere else. The perfect 60-65 degree days we get here during the winter are the norm up north during the summer. But that hasn't even been the case much lately because winter has sucked these past couple years.

The beaches are nice, but ironically, the ones on the west coast put the ones near us to shame. The northwest coast of Florida near the panhandle (i.e. Ocala) actually have the best beaches. That's where you find your white sands and crystal clear waters. Someday we should try to get everyone together and go up there, lol.
nUcLeArEnVoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:07 PM   #388
CamaroDreams07


 
CamaroDreams07's Avatar
 
Drives: Slow V6
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: East Lansing, MI
Posts: 9,366
Idk if any of you have back problems like me, but if so:

Ever notice how on days where your back is killing you, everything you need seems to be on the bottom shelf?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
__________________
[B]
CamaroDreams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:18 PM   #389
nUcLeArEnVoY
Oldbie that nobody knows
 
nUcLeArEnVoY's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1SS/RS M6
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Homestead, FL
Posts: 3,435
Send a message via AIM to nUcLeArEnVoY
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post
Idk if any of you have back problems like me, but if so:

Ever notice how on days where your back is killing you, everything you need seems to be on the bottom shelf?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Genuine medical condition? You go to the gym, I know that much - what kind of back work do you do? Deadlifts with correct form put all my past back problems to rest.

I've been trying to get my girlfriend to work her back out for a long time now, because her back is always killing her. She is an osteoarthritis case in the making.
nUcLeArEnVoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:24 PM   #390
CamaroDreams07


 
CamaroDreams07's Avatar
 
Drives: Slow V6
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: East Lansing, MI
Posts: 9,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by nUcLeArEnVoY View Post
Genuine medical condition? You go to the gym, I know that much - what kind of back work do you do? Deadlifts with correct form put all my past back problems to rest.

I've been trying to get my girlfriend to work her back out for a long time now, because her back is always killing her. She is an osteoarthritis case in the making.
Yeah med condition. Pretty savage injury back about six years ago. Derailed my golf career, but I'm happy to be walking.

I have to limit my back workouts. Dead lift makes me cringe just thinking about it Lol, but yes I agree strengthening your core is crucial for many back issues.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
__________________
[B]
CamaroDreams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:26 PM   #391
LIM3
it's mind bottling..
 
LIM3's Avatar
 
Drives: SGM
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: miami floirda.
Posts: 5,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by nUcLeArEnVoY View Post
When Florida weather is nice, yes, it is nice... but the same can be said about anywhere else. The perfect 60-65 degree days we get here during the winter are the norm up north during the summer. But that hasn't even been the case much lately because winter has sucked these past couple years.

The beaches are nice, but ironically, the ones on the west coast put the ones near us to shame. The northwest coast of Florida near the panhandle (i.e. Ocala) actually have the best beaches. That's where you find your white sands and crystal clear waters. Someday we should try to get everyone together and go up there, lol.
I agree with the beaches being better up north. Cleaner to. People tend to think Miami beach is awesome. Instead it's filled with a bunch of dirty foreigners that think its okay to dirty our city and run around topless with their boobs touching their knees. That is including the guys to.

As for summers up north in the Florida area it differs.
I mean, being close to the water you get a breeze for the most part.
It gets a hell of a lot colder up in the Orlando Tampa area than it does here.

You know living in tn for 6 years and going back and fourth from Florida to tn I noticed the summers there are far more hotter or so it feels than FL.
It's like Vegas. Dry dry heat and the occasional rain. The winter in Tn is what I hated when living there but I tend to miss it more now.
The coldest temp we have here is 50s


As for a road trip up north, YES.
Hey we can get Roshan to go lol.

All three nicely detailed CAMARO riding on the beach side.
Matt you get out of Michigan and come along.
__________________
LIM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.