Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions General 5th generation Camaro topics not covered by other subforums.

Old 05-25-2013, 10:37 AM   #26
Camaro2ss2013

Drives: 2013 2SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by MackMan View Post
Wow that looks great. Quad exhausts make it look very aggressive along with the spoiler. Welcome to C5, look out for the mod bug.... once you get it, you can't get rid of it.
Tell me about it. The first thing I put on the car was splash guards and the next thing will be CAI intake. I just want her to breath better. After the warranty runs out then that's when the performance, chassis and suspension upgrades begin. Until then I'm happy with the way she came from the factory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christianchevell View Post
The ambient lighting is so so......! tiny led on each side of the console to help you see your feet a little and a led for each cup holder. I have it and my own wiring of leds bought for 20$ i have patched into my dome light circuit with help from info from gen5diy. The $550 would be better spent on custom floor and trunk mats, etc. Cars a beauty though...P.s. dont expect to patch into the footwell lighting as its multiple wires and very low voltage....I tried.
Well I didn't have a lot of accessories to choose from. I already have the premium floor mats in the car and I didn't want to buy the cargo area mat and give the dealership an extra $15 to lay it in. I will just purchase it straight out and lay it in myself. I did read the thread about doing my own custom ambient lighting in the car but decided to let the dealer put them in so they will be covered under warranty.
Camaro2ss2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:47 AM   #27
Glen e

Drives: Cyber/Red C7
Picked up my 2SS yesterday and got the 750 too so I did grill, mats, splash guards and one more to choose....will install all myself...I stay out of dealers if possible...lol
Glen e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:13 AM   #28
oldfriend

Drives: 2010 SS BLK IO interior
She looks almost perfect , only if she was Black