Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Rick@Livernois
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing

Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing Discussions on mechanical maintenance and servicing of your Camaro

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2013, 03:39 PM   #326
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGhosty View Post
John L. Sullivan Chevrolet in northern cali (roseville)

Stealership

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...40#post7215240
updated their rating (or thumbs down rather lol)
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 07:24 PM   #327
pocketcthulhu
 
pocketcthulhu's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 2ss/RS 5th gen Camaro #2
Join Date: May 2012
Location: arkansas
Posts: 499
just chiming back in about Bale Chevrolet, they delivered the car in spotless condition, in fact I squinted at a section on the top and the salesman ran off and came back and detailed the top right on the spot, I couldn't help but laugh.

David Fine put a lot of effort into the sale to make sure I was happy.
__________________
pocketcthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 03:25 PM   #328
Trunz150
 
Drives: 2014 2SS/RS Drop Top
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Long Island NY
Posts: 178
Arroway Chevrolet Cadillac
Website · Directions

175 N Bedford Rd, Mt Kisco, NY
(914) 232-7733

Saturday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm

=dealership best in NY I live on longisland 75 min away and I use them bc there the best. My boss has bought close to 100 cars from then all with ease
Trunz150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:46 PM   #329
IkoIko
 
IkoIko's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 2SS 6MT Black
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: NorCal
Posts: 140
Send a message via AIM to IkoIko
Champion Chevrolet in Reno, Nevada made me a believer in dealerships' service departments again. My CEL lit up while I was in town. Drove my car directly to there service department and one new MAF sensor later, I was pleasantly surprised.

Plus, I enjoyed the salesmen who charmed me with the ZL1s and '14 Corvettes in the showroom. They have me thinking and smiling and day dreaming.
IkoIko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 11:23 AM   #330
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketcthulhu View Post
just chiming back in about Bale Chevrolet, they delivered the car in spotless condition, in fact I squinted at a section on the top and the salesman ran off and came back and detailed the top right on the spot, I couldn't help but laugh.

David Fine put a lot of effort into the sale to make sure I was happy.
Did you just buy the car from them? Have you had any service done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunz150 View Post
Arroway Chevrolet Cadillac
Website · Directions

175 N Bedford Rd, Mt Kisco, NY
(914) 232-7733

Saturday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm

=dealership best in NY I live on longisland 75 min away and I use them bc there the best. My boss has bought close to 100 cars from then all with ease
Can you go into detail about why they are the best dealership in NY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkoIko View Post
Champion Chevrolet in Reno, Nevada made me a believer in dealerships' service departments again. My CEL lit up while I was in town. Drove my car directly to there service department and one new MAF sensor later, I was pleasantly surprised.

Plus, I enjoyed the salesmen who charmed me with the ZL1s and '14 Corvettes in the showroom. They have me thinking and smiling and day dreaming.
Added.
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:19 AM   #331
TJPittbull
 
TJPittbull's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro 1LS
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 162
I have a great dealership. Jimmy Gray Chevrolet in Southaven Mississippi. They are extremely courteous, and willing to fix any problems with the cars. Most of the employees now know me by name. They are great people!

http://www.jimmygraychevy.com

181 East Goodman RD
Southaven, MS 38671
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cnd chance View Post
"The Porsche is quick down the straights, but the Z/28 sticks better in the corners and feels more like a race car."

Nothing more to say.
TJPittbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 11:18 AM   #332
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJPittbull View Post
I have a great dealership. Jimmy Gray Chevrolet in Southaven Mississippi. They are extremely courteous, and willing to fix any problems with the cars. Most of the employees now know me by name. They are great people!

http://www.jimmygraychevy.com

181 East Goodman RD
Southaven, MS 38671
What work have you had done there? Was it a good experience, etc?
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 11:07 AM   #333
TJPittbull
 
TJPittbull's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro 1LS
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
What work have you had done there? Was it a good experience, etc?
I have had a lot of warranty work associated with an engine malfunction, and they have done everything in their power to fix it, including calling and bringing in specialists from GM. When they were unable to fix the problem after several trips to the dealership and a new top end of the motor, they gave us a great deal on a new model. The people all know me by name, seem really intelligible about the cars they sell, and do a good job with their repairs. They will tell you what is wrong and ask you what you want to do as far as leaving the car and getting a rental (an extremely easy process with them), waiting on the car, etc.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cnd chance View Post
"The Porsche is quick down the straights, but the Z/28 sticks better in the corners and feels more like a race car."

Nothing more to say.
TJPittbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 09:48 AM   #334
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJPittbull View Post
I have had a lot of warranty work associated with an engine malfunction, and they have done everything in their power to fix it, including calling and bringing in specialists from GM. When they were unable to fix the problem after several trips to the dealership and a new top end of the motor, they gave us a great deal on a new model. The people all know me by name, seem really intelligible about the cars they sell, and do a good job with their repairs. They will tell you what is wrong and ask you what you want to do as far as leaving the car and getting a rental (an extremely easy process with them), waiting on the car, etc.
Added them to the list
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 04:51 PM   #335
Lgndryhr
Camaro for Life
 
Lgndryhr's Avatar
 
Drives: Nothing.... :-(
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Memphis, TN
Posts: 5,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lgndryhr View Post
Dealership - Serra Chevrolet Bartlett, TN

Stealership - Sunrise Memphis, TN
Serra Chevrolet:
Gone above and beyond for me every time. The service manager is always a great help. Rick Creel always takes care of my car needs when I am shopping and always sales at or below invoice every time.

Sunrise:
Has countless times lied to my face and made up excuses while in service. The service manager is rude and treated me as if I knew nothing about cars. The sales manager is rude and doesn't care about your business. He would try to sell above invoice and tell me he was cutting me the best deal in town. A car they sold me was not acting right, coming close to the end of the CPO warranty, and they could never fix it. I asked what they could do after getting GM involved and he said all he could is let me trade in with a less than normal amount since it was faulty/broken and offer me the best deal in town (slightly below MSRP and above invoice). I laughed and went to Serra Chevrolet. Been going to Serra since.
__________________
Current ride: No Camaro right now. In my parents 2010 Camry XLE :-(
Exterior: no clue
Nickname: Odin
Best run: not until after break-in

How to hug your camaro
Buy the car that you would most like to get beat in. The other guy will always be faster.
Lgndryhr is online now   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.