Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Dyno Max
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust

Old 05-27-2013, 01:15 AM   #1
con10der
Con10der

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6 IOM Rally Stripes
New Mods Installed!!

Just wrapped up this weeks mods with assistance of my Chief Mechanic and new member Shootr625. We installed new Accel Silver Tip spark plugs w/ThunderVolt 10.4mm wires. New Vmax Ported TB w/ AirRaid TB spacer. New ADD Catch Can w/ Breather a
nd SS braided lines . New ZL1 front splitter. Skip Shift eliminator and ABL Dash light kit. All mods installed without too much trouble. Light kit install still needs work, but all others went in without a hitch. I did snap a few pics, please disregard the dirty car. Tomorrow is wash day. To top off all installed mods, I also have 2" Kooks LT's w/3" HFC's, 3" mid pipes and Mufflers w/ 4" tips. When they come in I will be installing and Dyno tuning it all in. Can't wait to feel the need to make it even faster and that! Shootr625 and I have to custom fab the Catch Can bracket and also used 3/8" drywall "butterfly" fasteners to attach the Splitter. Will have to say both worked extremely well. Check out the pics.....
2010 2SS/RS M6 IOM w/Rally Stripes. BLK CAI w/ADM,WW Relo,2" Kooks,3" Cats-Mids,Vmax Ported TB,Muff Del,Janetty SCT Tuned,Drill/Slot BLK Hawk rotors,Red Grani Brake Lines,Motul 600,IDEAL Master w/res,Moroso CC,Accel Silver Tips w/TVolt 10.4mm,MGW shift w/Retro hand/ball,ABL Kit,Billet/IOM pedals, ZL1 split,Lloyds SS mats,PC Droid4/MAXX docking,HW Solo2.
Pend Install: Launch/Shift Light,BMR Susp/1" Drop/Sways/Track Pack,GM 3.9. Future: Janetty Pumpkin w/PosiTrac,1400HP axl,CF DS,Tick Stage 2 Trans,3 Disc Clutch,4"quad tip,center exit AB w/diff...
con10der is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 01:25 AM   #2
Sapper12b
HTCC Member

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS
Dang! I need to have friends like you....
Sapper12b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 01:28 AM   #3
Denis

Drives: 2010 SS
I'm curious about the spacer. Dyno proven or what?
Old 05-27-2013, 02:10 AM   #4
con10der
Con10der

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6 IOM Rally Stripes
Still trying to upload pics, my phone keeps flaking out. As for new performance, the TB w/ spacer has made a night and day difference in throttle response. 1,2,3 up to 5000rpm has a new wicked pull to it. With CAI intake and all other airside mods I can really hear and feel the new effect. When headers make it in, i will try to get a before/after run. Although the before will be before headers and tune. More to come...gonna try laptop to add pics...
2010 2SS/RS M6 IOM w/Rally Stripes. BLK CAI w/ADM,WW Relo,2" Kooks,3" Cats-Mids,Vmax Ported TB,Muff Del,Janetty SCT Tuned,Drill/Slot BLK Hawk rotors,Red Grani Brake Lines,Motul 600,IDEAL Master w/res,Moroso CC,Accel Silver Tips w/TVolt 10.4mm,MGW shift w/Retro hand/ball,ABL Kit,Billet/IOM pedals, ZL1 split,Lloyds SS mats,PC Droid4/MAXX docking,HW Solo2.
Pend Install: Launch/Shift Light,BMR Susp/1" Drop/Sways/Track Pack,GM 3.9. Future: Janetty Pumpkin w/PosiTrac,1400HP axl,CF DS,Tick Stage 2 Trans,3 Disc Clutch,4"quad tip,center exit AB w/diff...
con10der is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 02:57 PM   #5
axis
Search Ninja

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS A6
At least the VR TB has an angle, the Airaid is just plain hype. Any "tornado" like action will be negated as the air has to snake through the runners. Another snake oil part has found a new home.

What made you feel that you needed new plugs and what made you choose Accels?
Bo (knows) White ported TB
Kooks LT's/ Dynomax VT
Pfadted (springs/sways)
Dyno tuned by Rhino and GPI

I once parallel parked a train.
axis is offline   Reply With Quote