Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

ADM PERFORMANCE
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection Anything related to keeping your Camaro clean and in good cosmetic condition.

Old 05-31-2013, 05:10 AM   #1
J_Vibe92

Drives: 2011 Chevy Camaro LS (LLT)
MF drying Towel Help for Newbie

Do any of yall know any places that sell goo dmicrofiber waffle weave drying towels where we wouldnt have to buy online? are they only online? if so any places that offer free shipping that yall have used?

really getting cracking on my visual apperance of my car. I used to live in lubbock where i get dust storms so keeping it clean was impossible... literally. but now im in houston for good and can keep it spotless
Visual mods: Eagle Eyes w/5k hids, Custom Hood Spears, Heritage Grille, Stage 2 LED Dome lights,Transformer Emblems, PD Bezels, 19in Chevy rims with pirellis, Blue painted calipers, GM GFX Front Splitter, 35/20 % Tint, TailLight Tint(charcoal)
1/4 Mile: 13.65 sec @ 102.53 mph
J_Vibe92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 07:09 AM   #2
ec1990

Drives: 2012 AGM SS
I don't know of any in-store places, I'd recommend microfibertech for bulk buying, they'll be the cheapest.
ec1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 07:12 AM   #3
babaron
Totally into it

Drives: '67 427vette/'11 Pacecar/'02 BMW ci
I have found that Adams polishes makes some of the best MF towels around. A little pricey but well worth it. I get it on line, very easy, and if you watch their website regularly, you will find free or reduced shipping specials and sales often. You get a 10% discount by using camaro5 at checkout.
Old 05-31-2013, 09:04 AM   #4
CamaroDreams07

Drives: Slow V6
Good microfiber is not sold in local stores .

Best drying towels you can buy are Cobra Guzzlers or the Guzzler HD. There really is no second place because they're so much better than anything else.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2