Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2009, 01:00 AM   #1
67CamaroRS
 
67CamaroRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 1967 Camaro, Red RS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Elk Grove, California
Posts: 126
My 2010 2SS has finally arrived

My New 2010 2SS RJT Camaro has arrived at John L. Sullivan Chevrolet in Roseville, CA. I am going to pick her up tomorrow and pay for her with Cash after working out the details of "The Deal". I am hoping to use my 1967 Camaro RS to show how Camaros only get better with AGE like I did. Put the two of them side by side to show off the First and Fifth Generations together at last. Here's to many more years of Happy Motoring accross the US. Tomorrow I will take photos of the two of them together and post them ASAP
I have been waiting since October 29th.
Attached Images
 
67CamaroRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 07:33 AM   #2
linkwpc
The punching cat
 
linkwpc's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Camaro SS Black W/Hugger&W/IOI
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 4,046
Have fun with your car! Post some pictures of your new 2010 soon!
__________________
My car build (COTW 7/23/12) - - - - - - > CLICK HERE! : http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80725
linkwpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:06 AM   #3
Hoddi
Camaro Girl ~
 
Hoddi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: So Cal ~
Posts: 1,865
Cool for you!
You've waited long enough.
Hoddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 12:19 PM   #4
tribone
Searchin' ....
 
tribone's Avatar
 
Drives: Powered by Bowtie
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Camaroville
Posts: 6,228
Congratulations!! The wait must be killing you!! I know the feeling, well worth it.
__________________

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 12:20 AM   #5
67CamaroRS
 
67CamaroRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 1967 Camaro, Red RS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Elk Grove, California
Posts: 126
2010 2SS

Well, I finally signed all the paperwork this afternoon and paid John L Sullivan Cash for my Camaro. I guess he does not want to use my Old and New Camaros in any kind of advertising just yet. I drove my new Camaro home and really loved the ride and handling. New I have to learn all the new Bells and Whistles. I love Onstar. Could have used it years ago when I ran out of gas and had flat tires that I changed myself. Now I have the two Camaros side by side in the Garage. I have a problem tonight as the key wont come out of the ignition. Back to John L tomorrow.
67CamaroRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 12:34 AM   #6
Mindz
E.B.A.H.
 
Mindz's Avatar
 
Drives: you wild...
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Posts: 18,262
Did you get it for your original deal, or did you buy the tint/chrome wheels/wax package they've been tacking onto other orders and trying to stick people with them?
__________________
Blue Rush, 2010 SS [Car of the Week 3/22/2010] Traded in on...ZLZBUBB, 2013 ZL1
Mindz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 12:38 AM   #7
superstockcam
Member
 
superstockcam's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Where you vacation...Tahoe
Posts: 927
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67CamaroRS View Post
My New 2010 2SS RJT Camaro has arrived at John L. Sullivan Chevrolet in Roseville, CA. I am going to pick her up tomorrow and pay for her with Cash after working out the details of "The Deal". I am hoping to use my 1967 Camaro RS to show how Camaros only get better with AGE like I did. Put the two of them side by side to show off the First and Fifth Generations together at last. Here's to many more years of Happy Motoring accross the US. Tomorrow I will take photos of the two of them together and post them ASAP
I have been waiting since October 29th.
I would love to see your color next to mine, if you come up to Tahoe let me know.
________
Philippine girl Webcam

Last edited by superstockcam; 04-19-2011 at 02:57 AM.
superstockcam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 01:04 AM   #8
67CamaroRS
 
67CamaroRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 1967 Camaro, Red RS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Elk Grove, California
Posts: 126
2010 2SS RJT

I wanted it. I had to fight with the Sales Manager this weekend as he wanted to sell it before I could even get there to see it. I had to put a deposit down which turned into the "Extras" I can live with them. I still dont like what he is doing, but this is John L's Dealership and he can do what he wants. I heard today that If I had not bought the car, he was going to take it home for his personal use.
Attached Images
   
67CamaroRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 01:11 AM   #9
Mindz
E.B.A.H.
 
Mindz's Avatar
 
Drives: you wild...
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Posts: 18,262
Man, Sucks to hear it. 4400 dollars is a lot of "unexpected charges". At least you have it in your driveway. Congrats on your new purchase!
__________________
Blue Rush, 2010 SS [Car of the Week 3/22/2010] Traded in on...ZLZBUBB, 2013 ZL1
Mindz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 01:21 AM   #10
Watchamacoolitt
KJ
 
Watchamacoolitt's Avatar
 
Drives: CGM 2SS/RS,MT6 sunroof
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Hayward, CA
Posts: 247
Send a message via AIM to Watchamacoolitt
Congrats and welcome to the club!!!!!! Enjoy your brand new camaro
__________________
“Living with a conscience is like driving a car with the brakes on”
Watchamacoolitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 01:48 AM   #11
ElManny

 
ElManny's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CGM SS/RS COTW 7/5/2010
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Salinas, ca
Posts: 1,806
Send a message via AIM to ElManny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchamacoolitt View Post
Congrats and welcome to the club!!!!!! Enjoy your brand new camaro
welcome to the club!
ElManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 10:07 PM   #12
outlawz
 
outlawz's Avatar
 
Drives: 1995 Camaro Z28 Drag car
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: California
Posts: 116
Quote:
I wanted it. I had to fight with the Sales Manager this weekend as he wanted to sell it before I could even get there to see it. I had to put a deposit down which turned into the "Extras" I can live with them. I still dont like what he is doing, but this is John L's Dealership and he can do what he wants. I heard today that If I had not bought the car, he was going to take it home for his personal use
And all of that is FINE to you???? You would give your business to a place that was readily going to SELL THE CAR YOU ORDERED before you could see it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

man congrats but people like you are the reason dealerships are doing what they are doing. Like selling this car for 5-10K higher than MSRP.... John L can "do what he is doing" cause ppl don't stick up for themselves.... If you've got that kind of cash fine but it doesn't help the ppl out that want this car bad but can't buy it due to dealer greed....

I will tell John L Sullivan to his face he can RAM the cyber grey metallic camaro I HAD on order with him deeply in his ass for "his personal use".... And go pick it up for thousands less from an honest dealership. I'd have more respect for John L Sullivan if he just marked it up 4k and sold it like that. Instead of using MSRP to lure buyers and then springing this on them when the car shows up. That is just dishonesty and greed that has spread like Swine flu....
__________________
outlawz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 10:16 PM   #13
BigCee66
I Design stuff ;)
 
BigCee66's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 Nightfall Gray 2SS Camaro
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawz View Post
And all of that is FINE to you???? You would give your business to a place that was readily going to SELL THE CAR YOU ORDERED before you could see it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

man congrats but people like you are the reason dealerships are doing what they are doing. Like selling this car for 5-10K higher than MSRP.... John L can "do what he is doing" cause ppl don't stick up for themselves.... If you've got that kind of cash fine but it doesn't help the ppl out that want this car bad but can't buy it due to dealer greed....

I will tell John L Sullivan to his face he can RAM the cyber grey metallic camaro I HAD on order with him deeply in his ass for "his personal use".... And go pick it up for thousands less from an honest dealership. I'd have more respect for John L Sullivan if he just marked it up 4k and sold it like that. Instead of using MSRP to lure buyers and then springing this on them when the car shows up. That is just dishonesty and greed that has spread like Swine flu....
__________________
Too many ignorant comments on stupid threads...
BigCee66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 01:37 AM   #14
joerod97
Chevy Man
 
Drives: 2010 2ss -black/black
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Folsom,ca
Posts: 433
Outlawz.....DITTO!!!He took that owner of that car and hosed him,and the guy took it without even a kiss.Id like to say congrats, but all i can say is oh......I love all you Camaro 5 guys but that owner I just say "Damn dude WTF!! Sorry to be negative to him
joerod97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale 2010 Blk / Blk 2SS /RS 6 Spd Manual dz Dealer Camaros for Sale 2 07-01-2009 07:45 AM
Dr. Phil's 2010 2SS Camaro Bruno Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 30 05-16-2009 01:33 AM
Available 2010 2SS jbull USA - Southeast 2 05-07-2009 01:52 PM
2010 2ss available in Ga for msrp acerothstien Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 5 05-01-2009 09:24 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.