Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
horizon670
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Chevy Camaro vs... Comparison of Chevy Camaro versus its competition. *NO STREET RACING STORIES*

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2009, 08:39 AM   #1
Blue Maro Demon

 
Blue Maro Demon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 AQUA BLUE CAMARO RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,196
Shelby GT500 Vs. Hennessey 2010 Camaro

All Ford fans have nothing to brag about in this video. The Hennessey still has more horsepower than the Shelby GT500 and its not even a factory built car. Look at the Transformer 2 movie at the new Z28 that is coming out in 2011 or 2012 and wait for the factory car that Chevy makes to blow the Shelby out of the water with over 600 horses. The Mustang owners think they won because of this but the Z28 hasn't even came out yet LOL. Heres the video enjoy...


Blue Maro Demon is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 08:47 AM   #2
nine1wing
 
nine1wing's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: wyoming, Michigan
Posts: 59
Weird, at the end of the video it says the mustang is better
nine1wing is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 08:57 AM   #3
Sleestack
 
Sleestack's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 SRT8 SuperBee, '09 GT500
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Austin, Tx
Posts: 684
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Maro Demon View Post
All Ford fans have nothing to brag about in this video. The Hennessey still has more horsepower than the Shelby GT500 and its not even a factory built car. Look at the Transformer 2 movie at the new Z28 that is coming out in 2011 or 2012 and wait for the factory car that Chevy makes to blow the Shelby out of the water with over 600 horses. The Mustang owners think they won because of this but the Z28 hasn't even came out yet LOL. Heres the video enjoy...


Won what? Enjoy your ride and quit worrying about somebody being faster. That will always be the case..... LMAO at the fanbois.
__________________
Sleestack is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 08:58 AM   #4
Blue Maro Demon

 
Blue Maro Demon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 AQUA BLUE CAMARO RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,196
Yeah it says it's better because it handles better or corners better or whatever. But what do they expect this isn't Chevy's factory made Z28 and it still has more horsepower you can bet that the Z28 will win once it is compared to the Shelby. And stop coming to the forum no one cares what your saying you drive a Mustang the WORST car ever made I would gladly take an import over a Mustang any day. The only two american made cars that even matter are Corvette and Camaro the rest are horribly made cars that aren't reliable. Yeah that includes the Mustang I have driven a 98 Mustang many times and the body roll was horrible on that car it felt like I was in a boat when I made turns it swayed so much. And the Challenger looks good but the interior is ugly and its waaaay too big to be a performance car.
Blue Maro Demon is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 09:02 AM   #5
Gentry78
HOOK'EM
 
Gentry78's Avatar
 
Drives: 97 c1500/92 olds
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,284
hey where have you confirmed that the z28 is coming because last time i looked into it, yes they have the plans and all that but have no intentions as of yet to produce it??
Gentry78 is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 09:12 AM   #6
benjj
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: arizona
Posts: 191
heh, chill out. it's nice that you seem to reeeeeeally like your camaro, but everyone has different tastes and wants in their muscle cars...and if mustang drivers wanna drive a chick car thats fine. j/k but really there's no need for the fanboyism(is it even a word?), just be glad the camaro's back and we have the choice
benjj is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 09:16 AM   #7
live2well
 
Drives: 2010 VR 2SS/RS A6
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Odenton, MD
Posts: 690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentry78 View Post
hey where have you confirmed that the z28 is coming because last time i looked into it, yes they have the plans and all that but have no intentions as of yet to produce it??
Read this link. It should answer your questions.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29766
__________________
Intelligence plus character that is the goal of true education.
BrianC. :flag2:
live2well is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 09:18 AM   #8
Blue Maro Demon

 
Blue Maro Demon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 AQUA BLUE CAMARO RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,196
Well its not confirmed that the Z28 is coming out but you know it is going to happen probably. Due to the response of it in TF2 and you know Chevy will want to respond to the Shelby and then beat it like they always do. Its jus ashame that there are still too many fanboys for Mustangs like the ones on this forum that still defend the car when it handles horribly and the horsepower in all their cars are jokes other than the Shebly thats the only car that even has good horsepower that is a mustang. Not to mention the gas mileage is worse on mustangs too even with lower horses. Why people still buy them I have no clue
Blue Maro Demon is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 09:20 AM   #9
Blue Maro Demon

 
Blue Maro Demon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 AQUA BLUE CAMARO RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,196
Yeah I guess I have acted too much like a fan boy in this forum post and I will calm down now. LOL

I just get tired of seeing the Mustang everywhere I drive like its the best thing ever when it clearly is not. Everyone has opinions though so I will try to respect the Mustang owners lol.
Blue Maro Demon is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 09:25 AM   #10
Blue Maro Demon

 
Blue Maro Demon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 AQUA BLUE CAMARO RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,196
I just got done reading the 40th Anniversary Camaro book to tide me over till I get mine and as I read through the history of the car it was sad to see the Mustang continue to get more sales than the Camaro even though as was pointed out in the book the Camaro was better and always won in Car and Driver magazine, Hot Rod magazine ect. when the two were compared. I just hope it wins this time thats all heh.
Blue Maro Demon is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 09:25 AM   #11
MuscleCarz
 
Drives: 5.4 3v
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Lake
Posts: 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Maro Demon View Post
All Ford fans have nothing to brag about in this video. The Hennessey still has more horsepower than the Shelby GT500 and its not even a factory built car. Look at the Transformer 2 movie at the new Z28 that is coming out in 2011 or 2012 and wait for the factory car that Chevy makes to blow the Shelby out of the water with over 600 horses. The Mustang owners think they won because of this but the Z28 hasn't even came out yet LOL. Heres the video enjoy...


Did you watch the video?
MuscleCarz is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 09:28 AM   #12
Gentry78
HOOK'EM
 
Gentry78's Avatar
 
Drives: 97 c1500/92 olds
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by live2well View Post
Read this link. It should answer your questions.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29766
yeah i already know about that and as you can see i said exactly that they have the plans but they don't know when they are releasing it they just say probably the year after the vert comes out

just saying that we can go comparing cars that don't exists as of yet
Gentry78 is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 09:29 AM   #13
Unfair
Banned
 
Drives: 2001 Camaro SS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 754
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Maro Demon View Post
Well its not confirmed that the Z28 is coming out but you know it is going to happen probably. Due to the response of it in TF2 and you know Chevy will want to respond to the Shelby and then beat it like they always do. Its jus ashame that there are still too many fanboys for Mustangs like the ones on this forum that still defend the car when it handles horribly and the horsepower in all their cars are jokes other than the Shebly thats the only car that even has good horsepower that is a mustang. Not to mention the gas mileage is worse on mustangs too even with lower horses. Why people still buy them I have no clue
Pardon me sir but you sound like the fanboy here talking about worst cars ever made and such... im not a super fan of the mustang but i love cars and the mustang has proven to be a nice car over the years.. you state things in which you have to proof to back them up, instead of trying to call out fanboys you actually sound EXACTLY like one, sorry but i have to speak to the truth, i dont sugar coat.

enjoy your day

p.s: the mustang actually has pretty good numbers for being under powered and also i believe mustang owners can get pretty good gas mileage i saw a post around here of someone getting 28mpg out of their mustang... so really at least research before you state things that YOU believe to be true.
Unfair is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 09:29 AM   #14
big_dog
Future Z28 Owner.
 
Drives: Future Camaro Owner
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Baton Rouge
Posts: 239
Hmmm, I think I'd rather have the "UFC Fighter".
__________________
It was reported that one of my brethren auto writers of the day fell into the trap and asked Chevrolet officials, “What is a Camaro?” “A small, vicious animal that eats mustangs,” Chevy said. Game on, Ford.
big_dog is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 09:29 AM   #15
Ninjak
Banned
 
Drives: 08 GT Mustang | 65 GT Notchbac
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Miami Florida
Posts: 819
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Maro Demon View Post
Well its not confirmed that the Z28 is coming out but you know it is going to happen probably. Due to the response of it in TF2 and you know Chevy will want to respond to the Shelby and then beat it like they always do. Its jus ashame that there are still too many fanboys for Mustangs like the ones on this forum that still defend the car when it handles horribly and the horsepower in all their cars are jokes other than the Shebly thats the only car that even has good horsepower that is a mustang. Not to mention the gas mileage is worse on mustangs too even with lower horses. Why people still buy them I have no clue
Fanboism at its best. I suggest you pick up a car and driver....and read the section that said the Mustang had the best MPG in the test. You claim we are the fanboys, but yet here you are with made up facts, fictional info, and resting your hope and dreams on rather GM can get their Sh*t together to even build a z28. I hope they do build the car, because I would like to see what they come up with.

Again, and this has been said many times....Its a reason why Mustangs are everywhere and have been around 46 years. You would rather buy a import than a stang ? Hey, its your choice, but guess what ? The stang will still be here.
Ninjak is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 09:32 AM   #16
Unfair
Banned
 
Drives: 2001 Camaro SS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 754
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Maro Demon View Post
Yeah I guess I have acted too much like a fan boy in this forum post and I will calm down now. LOL

I just get tired of seeing the Mustang everywhere I drive like its the best thing ever when it clearly is not. Everyone has opinions though so I will try to respect the Mustang owners lol.
hate to argue but the mustang has been selling great... just relax a little bit man this is the internet ya know. you sound all wound up as if a mustang had eaten your family...
Unfair is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 09:35 AM   #17
Blue Maro Demon

 
Blue Maro Demon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 AQUA BLUE CAMARO RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,196
Go to wikipedia the Mustang doesnt have as good gas mileage for 2010. Whatever i'm tired of talking to american Mustang red neck fan boys that wont accept their car is failing. I'll get back to my Mitsubishi Eclipse and Evo that are better cars till I get my maro thanks! LOL.
Blue Maro Demon is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 09:38 AM   #18
Blue Maro Demon

 
Blue Maro Demon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 AQUA BLUE CAMARO RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,196
And if the GM fails then america is dead when it comes to sports cars. Ford cant compete with Nissan GT-R and Toyota, Mitsubishi , Honda it will be owned every time =)
Blue Maro Demon is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 09:40 AM   #19
1320junkie


 
Drives: The Imperial Army
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Darkside
Posts: 15,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Maro Demon View Post
Go to wikipedia the Mustang doesnt have as good gas mileage for 2010. Whatever i'm tired of talking to american Mustang red neck fan boys that wont accept their car is failing. I'll get back to my Mitsubishi Eclipse and Evo that are better cars till I get my maro thanks! LOL.
That was not nice
1320junkie is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 09:43 AM   #20
Ninjak
Banned
 
Drives: 08 GT Mustang | 65 GT Notchbac
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Miami Florida
Posts: 819
Wow...So the car your talking about...you do not even own.

Quote:
Go to wikipedia the Mustang doesnt have as good gas mileage for 2010. Whatever i'm tired of talking to american Mustang red neck fan boys that wont accept their car is failing. I'll get back to my Mitsubishi Eclipse and Evo that are better cars till I get my maro thanks! LOL.
LOL is right. Very appropriate for this whole thread you started.
Ninjak is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 09:47 AM   #21
MuscleCarz
 
Drives: 5.4 3v
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Lake
Posts: 194
This thread is hilarious!
MuscleCarz is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 09:50 AM   #22
Unfair
Banned
 
Drives: 2001 Camaro SS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 754
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Maro Demon View Post
Go to wikipedia the Mustang doesnt have as good gas mileage for 2010. Whatever i'm tired of talking to american Mustang red neck fan boys that wont accept their car is failing. I'll get back to my Mitsubishi Eclipse and Evo that are better cars till I get my maro thanks! LOL.
I wouldnt say their car is FAILING... how is that? you sound very uneducated about cars in general.. sounds like all your spewing is personal opinion, facts would be nice..
Unfair is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 09:53 AM   #23
Blue Maro Demon

 
Blue Maro Demon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 AQUA BLUE CAMARO RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,196
I have driven Mustangs before so dont say I haven't driven them. They aren't built good for as many that are on the road. I give factual evidence and people dont want to accept the facts. I can give more facts in a second but you moved the topic because I hit a soft spot with all the MY Little Pony mustang fans that horse on the front of the car is soooo cute.
Blue Maro Demon is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 09:55 AM   #24
snizzle
Recalled user
 
snizzle's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 2SS MT 45th AE
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 1,741
I'd request they take down the Camaro Vs section if it wasn't soo hilarious to read.
snizzle is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 09:56 AM   #25
MuscleCarz
 
Drives: 5.4 3v
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Lake
Posts: 194
You ordered a v6?
MuscleCarz is offline  
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stock 2010 GT500 vs. Magnuson 2SS garagelogic Chevy Camaro vs... 191 07-04-2009 09:23 AM
2010 Camaro PEDDERS EXTREME XA COIL OVERS ON HENNESSEY CAMARO! Info@PeddersUSA.com Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack 75 06-20-2009 03:32 PM
Hennessey 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 705-HP!! (HPE700) Caliman93230 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 172 04-01-2009 06:12 PM
UPCOMING CAMARO IMPORTANT DATES CamaroScotty 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 125 01-11-2009 12:31 AM
Abu Dhabi Hosts 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Regional Premiere camaro5 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 4 11-28-2008 06:01 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.