Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Flowmaster
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2009, 10:09 AM   #171
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,830
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCF w00t View Post
Some people have said that turning EVERYTHING off will help protect it when launching hard. Noone has recommended doing this in normal driving. They are there to protect you (and I know they have saved my ass a couple times). The problem is mine broke before LC really came into play. If I would've launched at 4200RPM with everything off, the results would've been the same.

Either way, LC was designed for this car. It's not an aftermarket hack, it should've been tested thoroughly and proven safe. There is no reason we should not be able to use it.

LC has been tested on this car. it is safe. its designed for the occasional racer who doesnt have the experience to hold the engine at a specific rpm and launch effectively. its the easy way to launch a manual. ask any real racer with a car that has LC and ask what works better for them for launching. LC or their own intuitiveness.
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
A group as a whole tends to be smarter than the smartest person in that group until one jackass convinces everyone otherwise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline  
Old 11-16-2009, 10:43 AM   #172
UCF w00t
Geek
 
UCF w00t's Avatar
 
Drives: IOM 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Orlando
Posts: 4,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
1. how do you know that they have finished calling people? who's to say that the 20 people that have broken theirs are towards the bottom of the list to be called? or that the other potential owners that are at risk that have been called dont get on forums like we do?

2. its not GM releasing the info that caused the panic, it was unfounded rumors that caused the panic and caused the firestorm to ensue by not just the members here and on other forums, but other highly viewed websites such at Jalopnik and others.

3. GM put a hold on production, and fixed cars that had yet to be completed. however, how many cars were built before the hold was placed? what vin range are we at for production now? how many cars that have been built since the hold was released? how many cars might have been just before or after the hold that werent included in the initial list of affected vehicles that are now breaking and the numbers need to be recrunched?
1. We have not had a single person report of being contacted. I find it hard to believe that either they have gotten to calling everyone but those on this forum or people on this forum have been contacted and not immediately ran to their keyboard to tell us all about it. It's just not plausible. If they are still working on making phone calls, they need to start making more than one a day.

2. You previously said...
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23
as far as calling GM out. how many vehicles have been affected so far that we know of? take that number compared to the total amount of camaros produced so far. GM does read these boards and see the problems that are going on. however, there are a LOT of things that they cant just come out and say in the open about what they are doing to fix a problem. why? partly because then people misconstrue whats really going on and everything gets taken out of proportion. at which point, it becomes a rolling snowball picking up speed. Do you remember when the first cars were delivered and there were those "mysterious" brake caliper weights?

how many people flipped their wig and went ape isht on GM for doing this... when they didnt realize that this has been a common practice in nearly every automotive market. it takes time for issues like this to be resolved. and granted, wheel weights on a brake caliper are different than a busted transmission, but the way things get blown up in no time is crazy.
Thank you for proving my point. Right now we have the "unfounded rumor" (well founded IMO) portion going on because GM refuses to comment and live up to their previous promises. If they would spill the beans and do the right thing (notify people), this would all go away. They made this issue all but go away originally by making this promise and now that it hasn't happened, it's back. This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. If GM explained the situation in those previous 'panics' when they first started, there never would've been a panic and the various blogs never would've picked up the stories. A mystery with a potential conspiracy is much more entertaining than some completely innocuous wheights being shipped on brakes with a perfectly valid explanation.

3. GM has had 4 months to get this figured out. They should have SOMETHING by now. The best numbers I've seen are around 12000 through somewhere around 22000 when the hold was officially issued. Some cars built before mine were rerouted to Detroit meanwhile mine was delivered. The only assumption I can come to is that this problem is actually more of an engineering/design problem and much bigger than just a bad batch of shafts as has been stated before. You keep saying that we don't know all the facts, well then why doesn't GM come clean so we do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
LC has been tested on this car. it is safe. its designed for the occasional racer who doesnt have the experience to hold the engine at a specific rpm and launch effectively. its the easy way to launch a manual. ask any real racer with a car that has LC and ask what works better for them for launching. LC or their own intuitiveness.
Yup, exactly why I've used it. I do know there can be some serious wheel hop when using LC which certainly is very tough on the car. I know it's just your personal feelings on LC and TC in general but it really isn't germane to this discussion and should be left out. This thread is about output shafts, not half shafts.

Maybe one of you gearheads can answer this... how hard/feasible would it be to replace the output shaft in an otherwise working transmission? I have no clue so this is a serious question. If it's extremely difficult/expensive I can understand (although not support) GM's current "we'll fix it if it breaks" policy. But if it's somewhat easy to fix, this is unacceptable.
UCF w00t is offline  
Old 11-16-2009, 11:30 AM   #173
Dans2SS
 
Drives: Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: MD
Posts: 145
You know CamaroSpike23, your comment on the 4th gen and this possible bieng a loading issues makes sense to me. I've been wondering why other manufacturers using the same trans haven't had shafts breaking (at least not that I've heard reported).

I mean Tremec sells enough of these trans that they can't just do runs for Ford then Chevy, then Dodge right? They have to be shipping to all 3 at the same time, I assume. So how would Chevy be the only ones having output shaft issues? I'd assume a bad batch would affect more than one builder.

Hopefully it gets fixed. I'm 15370 so I'm thinking my chances of being affected are pretty high. I just haven't had it in me to beat on her with the intent of breaking her.
__________________
Dans2SS is offline  
Old 11-16-2009, 12:03 PM   #174
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,830
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCF w00t View Post
1. We have not had a single person report of being contacted. I find it hard to believe that either they have gotten to calling everyone but those on this forum or people on this forum have been contacted and not immediately ran to their keyboard to tell us all about it. It's just not plausible. If they are still working on making phone calls, they need to start making more than one a day.

2. You previously said...

Thank you for proving my point. Right now we have the "unfounded rumor" (well founded IMO) portion going on because GM refuses to comment and live up to their previous promises. If they would spill the beans and do the right thing (notify people), this would all go away. They made this issue all but go away originally by making this promise and now that it hasn't happened, it's back. This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. If GM explained the situation in those previous 'panics' when they first started, there never would've been a panic and the various blogs never would've picked up the stories. A mystery with a potential conspiracy is much more entertaining than some completely innocuous wheights being shipped on brakes with a perfectly valid explanation.

3. GM has had 4 months to get this figured out. They should have SOMETHING by now. The best numbers I've seen are around 12000 through somewhere around 22000 when the hold was officially issued. Some cars built before mine were rerouted to Detroit meanwhile mine was delivered. The only assumption I can come to is that this problem is actually more of an engineering/design problem and much bigger than just a bad batch of shafts as has been stated before. You keep saying that we don't know all the facts, well then why doesn't GM come clean so we do?


Yup, exactly why I've used it. I do know there can be some serious wheel hop when using LC which certainly is very tough on the car. I know it's just your personal feelings on LC and TC in general but it really isn't germane to this discussion and should be left out. This thread is about output shafts, not half shafts.

Maybe one of you gearheads can answer this... how hard/feasible would it be to replace the output shaft in an otherwise working transmission? I have no clue so this is a serious question. If it's extremely difficult/expensive I can understand (although not support) GM's current "we'll fix it if it breaks" policy. But if it's somewhat easy to fix, this is unacceptable.

wheelhop is an issue that can break output shafts and half shafts. thats why I included it in this discussion. with the whole "facts" issue. how do we know that GM has all the facts? have you never had a problem that you thought you fixed then it showed up again later down the road. could they have gotten their initial diagnosis wrong and now are trying to find out what really was the problem? IDK. I'm trying to find out.

as far as replacing the output shaft yourself,

http://ls1tech.com/forums/manual-tra...-write-up.html

http://www.gmhightechperformance.com...ild/index.html

http://www.popularhotrodding.com/tec...ion/index.html



Quote:
Originally Posted by Dans2SS View Post
You know CamaroSpike23, your comment on the 4th gen and this possible bieng a loading issues makes sense to me. I've been wondering why other manufacturers using the same trans haven't had shafts breaking (at least not that I've heard reported).

I mean Tremec sells enough of these trans that they can't just do runs for Ford then Chevy, then Dodge right? They have to be shipping to all 3 at the same time, I assume. So how would Chevy be the only ones having output shaft issues? I'd assume a bad batch would affect more than one builder.

Hopefully it gets fixed. I'm 15370 so I'm thinking my chances of being affected are pretty high. I just haven't had it in me to beat on her with the intent of breaking her.
thats another thing I dont know off hand is the components themselves being the same in different cars. I know with the 4th gen t56's, people used to upgrade to a Viper tailshaft. (30 splines over 27 and a few other differences).

also, keep in mind the way the forces are applied to the drivetrain. it might just be a weak point in these cars. just like the rear ends were the weak point in 4th gens. and EVERYBODY broke those, stock, slicks, didnt matter, but the uproar over it wasn't nearly as big as this is. GM just replaced it with another stock unit. tho I do recall them welding the axle tubes towards the end of the 4th gen run.


for now, I say just drive like you normally would. get on it from time to time. if you want to break it, do a 5-6k clutch dump with everything turned off.
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
A group as a whole tends to be smarter than the smartest person in that group until one jackass convinces everyone otherwise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline  
Old 11-16-2009, 12:18 PM   #175
Dans2SS
 
Drives: Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: MD
Posts: 145
LOL CamaroSpike23. I have your avatar printed out and hanging on my desk.

Wow a 5K clutch drop. I obvioulsy don't drive this car hard enough.
__________________
Dans2SS is offline  
Old 11-16-2009, 12:19 PM   #176
UCF w00t
Geek
 
UCF w00t's Avatar
 
Drives: IOM 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Orlando
Posts: 4,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
wheelhop is an issue that can break output shafts and half shafts. thats why I included it in this discussion. with the whole "facts" issue. how do we know that GM has all the facts? have you never had a problem that you thought you fixed then it showed up again later down the road. could they have gotten their initial diagnosis wrong and now are trying to find out what really was the problem? IDK. I'm trying to find out.

as far as replacing the output shaft yourself,

http://ls1tech.com/forums/manual-tra...-write-up.html

http://www.gmhightechperformance.com...ild/index.html

http://www.popularhotrodding.com/tec...ion/index.html
My understanding has been that all of them have broken before wheel hop comes into play, I know mine did.

GM promised they would call us. If they later figured out that they can't do that because they can't figure out who to call, they need to say that and why that is the case. A little honesty and disclosure goes a long way.

So are you saying you have to rebuild the whole transmission to fix it? What's the hours/parts like to swap it?
UCF w00t is offline  
Old 11-16-2009, 12:58 PM   #177
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,830
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dans2SS View Post
LOL CamaroSpike23. I have your avatar printed out and hanging on my desk.

Wow a 5K clutch drop. I obvioulsy don't drive this car hard enough.
if you want to try and break it, thats the way to go about it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by UCF w00t View Post
My understanding has been that all of them have broken before wheel hop comes into play, I know mine did.

GM promised they would call us. If they later figured out that they can't do that because they can't figure out who to call, they need to say that and why that is the case. A little honesty and disclosure goes a long way.

So are you saying you have to rebuild the whole transmission to fix it? What's the hours/parts like to swap it?

you dont need to rebuild the whole thing. you can remove the tailshaft of the trans and pull what you need out.




also.


http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52359
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
A group as a whole tends to be smarter than the smartest person in that group until one jackass convinces everyone otherwise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline  
Old 11-16-2009, 04:29 PM   #178
camaro5


 
camaro5's Avatar
 
Drives: Off Into The Sunset
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Cape Coral, Florida
Posts: 3,842
Go Spiker!

So,

Here's my take after reading all this and sleeping on other details...

Some output shafts were defective. Weaker than specs. GM may not be sure which units are effected.

Some of those just break, some have wheel hop to help them break.

I've seen the cv joints blow too, so wheel hop is to be avoided at all costs. (disable tc)

Excellent dialogue. Thanks everyone.
camaro5 is offline  
Old 11-16-2009, 09:07 PM   #179
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast
 
Supermans's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Miami
Posts: 4,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro5 View Post
Go Spiker!

So,

Here's my take after reading all this and sleeping on other details...

Some output shafts were defective. Weaker than specs. GM may not be sure which units are effected.

Some of those just break, some have wheel hop to help them break.

I've seen the cv joints blow too, so wheel hop is to be avoided at all costs. (disable tc)

Excellent dialogue. Thanks everyone.
At least we are getting to the bottom of it. It would be nice to get an official statement from GM now and a write-up sent to the dealers so they know about this as well.

There are still unanswered questions that must be answered. Four and a hlaf months is a long time since the last message from Scott about this issue saying we would all be notified if we have a problem. So far that has not happened to a single person that is on this forum. Camarospike asked me where the thread is where someone had their shaft replaced and it was thicker than stock. I know I read it and I know its here, I just can't find it. Overall it is nice we are talking about this however until GM does something about it and lets us all know, it is not enough and my patience at least is running out...
__________________
Bought my Camaro from Eric Hall(817) 421-7266
Supermans is offline  
Old 11-16-2009, 11:36 PM   #180
AlSuwaidi


 
AlSuwaidi's Avatar
 
Drives: BLACK LS3 GCC-Spec
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UAE - SHARJAH
Posts: 2,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermans View Post
At least we are getting to the bottom of it. It would be nice to get an official statement from GM now and a write-up sent to the dealers so they know about this as well.

There are still unanswered questions that must be answered. Four and a hlaf months is a long time since the last message from Scott about this issue saying we would all be notified if we have a problem. So far that has not happened to a single person that is on this forum. Camarospike asked me where the thread is where someone had their shaft replaced and it was thicker than stock. I know I read it and I know its here, I just can't find it. Overall it is nice we are talking about this however until GM does something about it and lets us all know, it is not enough and my patience at least is running out...
Just as you say it hasnt happened to a single person it happened to me! and I'm all the way over in DxB and just got my camaro a week ago! I thought being new it wouldve been after they fixed the batch.. turns out my VIN is 17000 so right in teh middle of the 12k-25k range!

I'm lucky I knew about it cause our dealers can be a pain and would've probably had me pay for it if I didnt know about it!

Now I wonder how long it will take them to send a new shaft to DxB!!!
AlSuwaidi is offline  
Old 11-16-2009, 11:58 PM   #181
UCF w00t
Geek
 
UCF w00t's Avatar
 
Drives: IOM 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Orlando
Posts: 4,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlSuwaidi View Post
Just as you say it hasnt happened to a single person it happened to me! and I'm all the way over in DxB and just got my camaro a week ago! I thought being new it wouldve been after they fixed the batch.. turns out my VIN is 17000 so right in teh middle of the 12k-25k range!

I'm lucky I knew about it cause our dealers can be a pain and would've probably had me pay for it if I didnt know about it!

Now I wonder how long it will take them to send a new shaft to DxB!!!
FYI, they almost certainly won't be sending a new shaft, they'll be sending a whole new T6060 transmission. The internals were likely destroyed when the shaft broke.

Good luck and let us know how it goes! Hopefully they can find a way to get that transmission to you within a reasonable amount of time. And make sure you post your info here.

Last edited by UCF w00t; 11-17-2009 at 12:14 AM.
UCF w00t is offline  
Old 11-17-2009, 12:27 AM   #182
AlSuwaidi


 
AlSuwaidi's Avatar
 
Drives: BLACK LS3 GCC-Spec
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UAE - SHARJAH
Posts: 2,825
AHhhhh I love that car ! I dont wanna wait weeks for a new tranny! I sold my 1 yr old X5 4.8, which I also loved and was hard to part with, to get that car and now im left with nothing :(

Should get update today.. will post.
AlSuwaidi is offline  
Old 11-17-2009, 12:37 AM   #183
UCF w00t
Geek
 
UCF w00t's Avatar
 
Drives: IOM 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Orlando
Posts: 4,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlSuwaidi View Post
AHhhhh I love that car ! I dont wanna wait weeks for a new tranny! I sold my 1 yr old X5 4.8, which I also loved and was hard to part with, to get that car and now im left with nothing :(

Should get update today.. will post.
They probably handle things differently over there but they provided me a rental (a totally sweet Chevy Aveo ) while my Camaro was getting worked on.
UCF w00t is offline  
Old 11-17-2009, 12:41 AM   #184
AlSuwaidi


 
AlSuwaidi's Avatar
 
Drives: BLACK LS3 GCC-Spec
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UAE - SHARJAH
Posts: 2,825
They are definately going to be providing me something once they talk to GM Middle East. Just dont know what though...
AlSuwaidi is offline  
Old 11-17-2009, 03:15 AM   #185
AlSuwaidi


 
AlSuwaidi's Avatar
 
Drives: BLACK LS3 GCC-Spec
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UAE - SHARJAH
Posts: 2,825
Sorry for the double post! but just wanted to update you all that GM ME arent that bad after all. The dealer talked to GM ME and they said straight away to check the damage done (they still havent bothered to lift the car up to see underneath after 2 days!) As soon as they confirm its broken they will arrange a new one, either from warehouse if available or ship one in form the nearest available warehouse which has it in stock!
AlSuwaidi is offline  
Old 11-17-2009, 04:40 AM   #186
CynAgain


 
CynAgain's Avatar
 
Drives: Chevy
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 6,629
no worries! thanks for letting us know
CynAgain is offline  
Old 11-17-2009, 08:04 AM   #187
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,830
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermans View Post
At least we are getting to the bottom of it. It would be nice to get an official statement from GM now and a write-up sent to the dealers so they know about this as well.

There are still unanswered questions that must be answered. Four and a hlaf months is a long time since the last message from Scott about this issue saying we would all be notified if we have a problem. So far that has not happened to a single person that is on this forum. Camarospike asked me where the thread is where someone had their shaft replaced and it was thicker than stock. I know I read it and I know its here, I just can't find it. Overall it is nice we are talking about this however until GM does something about it and lets us all know, it is not enough and my patience at least is running out...

I'm looking for that thread as well, plus a few other posts with relevant info to this. there's a lot of posts to sift thru....




Quote:
Originally Posted by UCF w00t View Post
FYI, they almost certainly won't be sending a new shaft, they'll be sending a whole new T6060 transmission. The internals were likely destroyed when the shaft broke.

Good luck and let us know how it goes! Hopefully they can find a way to get that transmission to you within a reasonable amount of time. And make sure you post your info here.
I dont know that they'll send a whole trans. they might tho. but with the way that the shafts are shearing off right at the end of the tailshaft housing, I dont think any inside components will be damaged (other than the output shaft itself). it might be easier to swap the whole trans out rather than pulling the broken one apart to repair it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by AlSuwaidi View Post
Sorry for the double post! but just wanted to update you all that GM ME arent that bad after all. The dealer talked to GM ME and they said straight away to check the damage done (they still havent bothered to lift the car up to see underneath after 2 days!) As soon as they confirm its broken they will arrange a new one, either from warehouse if available or ship one in form the nearest available warehouse which has it in stock!

sweet!! glad you are getting it fixed quickly. if you could, ask your dealer to take some pics of the damage for us or if you can take them for us.
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
A group as a whole tends to be smarter than the smartest person in that group until one jackass convinces everyone otherwise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline  
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sealed Transmission?? Transmission fluid doesn't need change until 150k miles? DevilKnightFalcon Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing 34 12-07-2009 07:32 PM
Check your Order here bvonscott Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 665 06-29-2009 02:00 PM
LS3 Transmission Question Seawolf 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 13 06-12-2009 03:16 PM
GM keeping good numbers? bballr4567 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 10 05-10-2009 11:38 AM
Which transmission will the L99 have? mega V8 and V6 Transmissions / Driveline (6L80 / 6L50 / TR6060 / AY6) 19 01-08-2009 08:53 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.