Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection Anything related to keeping your Camaro clean and in good cosmetic condition.

Old 06-13-2013, 04:23 PM   #1
Cornflakes'Camaro
Counting down the days...

Drives: Black 2011 2SS/RS
Moving to Myrtle Beach, SC....self service car wash??

Hey y'all, my military separation orders dropped, and I will be moving to Myrtle Beach at the end of this month to attend school at CCU. I lucked out and got an apartment with a garage for my car but I am looking for some self service car wash that I can bring my own supplies to and basically just use the water. Does anyone have any spots that they like to use down there? Thanks y'all!
AAC Amber Halo's///LSR Short Throw Shifter///BMR Front & Rear Sway Bars///BMR Lowering Springs (1.4")///Airaid CAI///BBK Headers & Mid-Pipes///Borla "Catback" Exhaust///Debadged & Tail Bezels Plasti-dipped///Blacked Out Tail-lights & Bowties///SCT Tuner w JRE Tune///Elite Engineering Catch Can///ATL F&R Cross-Drilled and Slotted Rotors///Duralast Ceramic Brake Pads (Front)///Duralast Metallic Brake Pads (Rear)///Gen5DIY Separate Clutch Reservoir///Harwood 5" Cowl Induction Hood///ZL1 Spoiler
Cornflakes'Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:39 PM   #2
Glen e

Drives: Cyber/Red C7
if you do it often, you can do it at home:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=301050
Old 06-13-2013, 05:45 PM   #3
CamaroDreams07
Black Belt Shinemaster

Drives: Shinier than yours
IF I were you, I'd also post this up in the local subforum for that area. Probably get good results there.

Definitely can be done. I feel your pain- I had to do that for six years in college. Good luck!
Old 06-14-2013, 11:03 AM   #4
Cornflakes'Camaro
Counting down the days...

Drives: Black 2011 2SS/RS
Thanks fellas.

Glen E-I will look into doing that if there are no self service car washes. I love washing my car, it's a therapy for me, but if I can't do it safely with great results then I won't do it.

CD07-That's a good point. I will do some searchin on here to find the local forum for that area.
AAC Amber Halo's///LSR Short Throw Shifter///BMR Front & Rear Sway Bars///BMR Lowering Springs (1.4")///Airaid CAI///BBK Headers & Mid-Pipes///Borla "Catback" Exhaust///Debadged & Tail Bezels Plasti-dipped///Blacked Out Tail-lights & Bowties///SCT Tuner w JRE Tune///Elite Engineering Catch Can///ATL F&R Cross-Drilled and Slotted Rotors///Duralast Ceramic Brake Pads (Front)///Duralast Metallic Brake Pads (Rear)///Gen5DIY Separate Clutch Reservoir///Harwood 5" Cowl Induction Hood///ZL1 Spoiler
Cornflakes'Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote