Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Lethal Racing
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > International Regions > Middle East

Middle East The Near East

Old 06-15-2013, 03:52 AM   #1
Digitalchaos

Drives: Ferrari
2013 Camaro Convertible - Dubai

Hi All,

I'm thinking hard about buying a Camaro 2013 LT Convertible in Dubai. However Im really worried about possible issues/problems related to the soft-top in Dubai, given the extreme heat and humidity during the summer.

I have read alot of posts about various issues with the top previously, however I know that the 2013 model is considered part of the 5th generation, so im hoping all these issues have been resolved. BUT before I make the investment, I would REALLY REALLY appreciate any feedback from anyone with a 2013 Camaro Convertible.

Thanks in advance...
Digitalchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 05:58 AM   #2
sub zero

Drives: RED@2SS
actully i think the wether in UAE not helping to get Convertible , u'll just open it for 2 month and if the wether change some days in the year but most the time close , i see most guys like the cupe , even i don't like any car Convertible with cloth or black sheet on the top , if they gonna do it like corvette it'll be very nice..