Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Solo Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery All Camaro related pictures, videos and other assorted media.

Old 02-08-2014, 03:43 PM   #251
Rjizzle10

Drives: '13 Hot Wheels SS
What's the paint code for our blackish looking interior trim and door panels on the 2013 SS's?
Rjizzle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 11:36 AM   #252
Zapote21
Tampa Bay Camaros

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS SGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjizzle10 View Post
What's the paint code for our blackish looking interior trim and door panels on the 2013 SS's?
Its carbon flash metallic same as the 45ths

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
Old 02-09-2014, 02:24 PM   #253
88countach

Drives: 2013 Hot Wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by HWDV View Post
I got the Xpel clear bra instead of the 3M. Much longer warrantee and many other improvements! They took the model number of my car and cut a bra that fits the hood. I had the entire blue part of the hood covered, but not the black mat paint or the black decal part. I can put you intouch with the salesman, David. It was their first Hot Wheels and now they have the template! Cost was comparable, had the hood, bumper, lights and mirrors done for $945. Great job and 10 year guarantee!
This sounds interesting do you know if its available in Toronto or have a link for me to inquire? Just picked mine up will be using it as a DD and 45m klm per year and winter driving.

I use to have the fabric Bra's on my IROC but wasn't crazy about the migrating debris getting behind the bra and rubbing the paint. My last car 02 BMW 540 6spd, put 500m klm on it and had to paint it every 2 years.

What do you guys suggest we get?
Attached Images

88countach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 04:07 PM   #254
Blue-J

Drives: 2013 2LT HWSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88countach View Post
This sounds interesting do you know if its available in Toronto or have a link for me to inquire? Just picked mine up will be using it as a DD and 45m klm per year and winter driving.
You might check out: http://www.advancedmobilegroup.net/index.html
Good luck.
Old 02-09-2014, 04:11 PM   #255
mhoskins76
HTWEELS

Drives: 2013 2SS Hot Wheels Edition
Quote:

I use to have the fabric Bra's on my IROC but wasn't crazy about the migrating debris getting behind the bra and rubbing the paint. My last car 02 BMW 540 6spd, put 500m klm on it and had to paint it every 2 years.

I've got the 3M protection all on the front of the car. Covers the whole front bumper, goes 18" up the hood (not on the stripe). Plus I had them put it on the side mirrors and on the "gills" behind the front doors. Works great!
DELIVERED APRIL 22nd, 2013 and enjoying every minute since!

Mods:
Cold Air Inductions CAI, CNC Ported Throttle Body, Elite Engineering Oil Catch Can, Smoked Spyder LED Tail Lights, OEM 1LE Strut Tower Bar, 12" JBL Sub, JBL Amp, Stealth Sub Box, American Racing LT headers and hi-flo cats, Tuned by Davenport, LED lights, Custom painted interior, Custom painted hood liner, Niche Targa M-130 wheels

More mods to come!
mhoskins76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 04:26 PM   #256
bandit38

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS - 1977 Trans Am S.E.
Quote:

I gotta say I love your car !

I've always wonder how that car would look without the black wheels....love it !

I like it either way, but it looks especially good to me with the midnight finish or polished wheels

Last edited by bandit38; 02-09-2014 at 05:01 PM.
bandit38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 07:01 PM   #257
70rsz28

Drives: 70 rsz28,97 30th aniv conv 13 ht wh
when my car comes out of storage i will look into the xpel clear bra
70rsz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 02:11 PM   #258
Rjizzle10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapote21 View Post
Its carbon flash metallic same as the 45ths

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
How sure are you before I order a can of carbon flash metallic paint?
Old 02-16-2014, 01:41 PM   #259
cfisher523

Drives: Hot Wheels 2LT / Duramax Crew / GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13hotwheels View Post
New strut tower caps for our hot wheels car, very talented guy in our club milled these which press fit over the rubber.
Any word on those custom strut caps being available for sale, or are they destined to remain a "one-off"? They would go perfect with my under-hood scheme.....
cfisher523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 03:16 PM   #260
The Beard

Drives: 2013 2SS HWSE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfisher523 View Post
Any word on those custom strut caps being available for sale, or are they destined to remain a "one-off"? They would go perfect with my under-hood scheme.....

I would also be very interested if they became available
Old 02-16-2014, 05:09 PM   #261
HWDV

Drives: 2013 Camaro Hot Wheels SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfisher523 View Post
I want some too. Whe re do you order them?

CAI Induction, Cat Back Exhaust & Xpel Clear Bra

HWDV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 09:43 PM   #262
13hotwheels

Drives: 2013 Hot Wheels Special Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by HWDV View Post
I want some too. Whe re do you order them?
I reached out to their maker (ominous eh!) to have him connect in here, he is a member but no guarantees!
13hotwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 11:02 PM   #263
The Beard

Drives: 2013 2SS HWSE M6
Something New!!! This is the second draft copy of a plaque I'm having made. It's getting fine tuned and the final edition will be done in maple. What do you all think?
Attached Images

Old 02-25-2014, 06:43 AM   #264
Mike C

Drives: 2014 Buick Regal GS AWD
That looks Awesome!
Mike C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 06:19 PM   #265
70rsz28

very nice Beard !
Old 03-10-2014, 02:43 PM   #266
mhoskins76
HTWEELS

Ok! So with spring just around the corner, my "secret" mods have been getting closer to being finished. Plus being that I have kept them a "secret" this long is just eating me inside....hahaha.

The first mod has been getting interior pieces painted. I got the center console, the sides of the console, and the trim pieces around the aux gauge pack painted by Lupe at www.camarocustoms.com. The parts are not here yet, they are on the way but here are some pictures that he sent me:

Now for the bigger mod! This is something I have been waiting on 6 months now to be finished and it's going to be worth it!

This mod is a one of a kind mod that will set my car apart from the other rare Hot Wheels Camaro's. I am getting the hood liner painted by Corrado from http://www.corradomurals.com/8.html. Corrado has been awesome through the whole process about getting things to exactly how I want things to look. The hood liner is not done yet (it will be ready for early April), but here is one of the final concept pictures of what it will look like:

I can't wait to get these mods, along with the new rims onto the car! Spring can not come fast enough!!

Mods:
Cold Air Inductions CAI, CNC Ported Throttle Body, Elite Engineering Oil Catch Can, Smoked Spyder LED Tail Lights, OEM 1LE Strut Tower Bar, 12" JBL Sub, JBL Amp, Stealth Sub Box, American Racing LT headers and hi-flo cats, Tuned by Davenport, LED lights, Custom painted interior, Custom painted hood liner, Niche Targa M-130 wheels

More mods to come!
Old 03-10-2014, 05:56 PM   #267
scottc
Central PA Camaro5 Club

Drives: 13 1SS/1LE - Veloster Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhoskins76 View Post
Ok! So with spring just around the corner, my "secret" mods have been getting closer to being finished. Plus being that I have kept them a "secret" this long is just eating me inside....hahaha.

The first mod has been getting interior pieces painted. I got the center console, the sides of the console, and the trim pieces around the aux gauge pack painted by Lupe at www.camarocustoms.com. The parts are not here yet, they are on the way but here are some pictures that he sent me:

Now for the bigger mod! This is something I have been waiting on 6 months now to be finished and it's going to be worth it!

This mod is a one of a kind mod that will set my car apart from the other rare Hot Wheels Camaro's. I am getting the hood liner painted by Corrado from http://www.corradomurals.com/8.html. Corrado has been awesome through the whole process about getting things to exactly how I want things to look. The hood liner is not done yet (it will be ready for early April), but here is one of the final concept pictures of what it will look like:

I can't wait to get these mods, along with the new rims onto the car! Spring can not come fast enough!!
Very nice job! Looks really good
scottc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 07:54 PM   #268
Fish-man
SS HWSE

Drives: too many to say!
Kickass man... saw the interior bits on fb... The mural is going to be sweet!
Old 03-10-2014, 08:38 PM   #269
70rsz28

I love the hood liner!!! very nice.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:50 PM   #270
mhoskins76
HTWEELS

Thanks everyone! I can't wait to see everything in person and put on the car.

Mods:

More mods to come!
Old 03-25-2014, 08:44 PM   #271
Rjizzle10

Quote:

How much did the panel cost you.
Old 03-26-2014, 06:39 AM   #272
Mike C

Drives: 2014 Buick Regal GS AWD
Quote:

Looks real nice. Although you might want to hit that with some satin finish, as that glossy finish is going to reflect the sun like a beeeotch! I have some piano black trim in my 12 Regal GS, it looks nice but I hate it for that reason.
Mike C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 07:11 AM   #273
BluePhoenix

Drives: 5th gen Camaro again in few months
I really dig that Kinetic Blue console. It looks cool, and the color design is perfect!

BluePhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 08:58 AM   #274
mhoskins76
HTWEELS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjizzle10 View Post
How much did the panel cost you.
It cost me for the center console, shifter bezel, and the side pieces about $600USD. But it all depends on the options you pick. If you go to http://www.camarocustoms.com you can check out the different things that you can get done. Lupe is a sponsor on the site and his work is really good. I have the pieces installed in the car now, but it is still in storage so no new pictures yet until I bring it out of storage, which should be in the next couple of weeks.....hopefully!

Mods:

More mods to come!
Old 03-26-2014, 09:00 AM   #275
mhoskins76
HTWEELS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
Looks real nice. Although you might want to hit that with some satin finish, as that glossy finish is going to reflect the sun like a beeeotch! I have some piano black trim in my 12 Regal GS, it looks nice but I hate it for that reason.
I would have gone with a flatter finish, but it would not have matched the trim pieces that are are in the car already on the doors and across the console. They have a gloss finish as well.

And if it is that bright out, I'll be wearing shades anyways.

Mods:

More mods to come!

Tags
blue, hot, hotwheels, kinetic