Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 06-15-2013, 07:45 PM   #1
motley1987

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT
Front seat removal help

So I got the two bolts from the rail out and now I can't figure out where to disconnect the power seat to take it out. There are two plugs attached to the seat underneath but it looks like even if I disconnect those there's still a wire going to the switch on the side that would keep me from taking the seat out. The wires then run from the bottom of the seat to the floor. I'm figuring this maybe 4 inch plug is what should be disconnected but I can't figure out how to do it. If anyone can help me out as to what plug(s) I should disconnect to get the seat out, I'd appreciate it.

Ben
2011 IOM 1LT RS. K&N Typhoon CAI; Sequential taillights, SLP faded gill overlays, VMAX CNC ported TB, RX Ported IM, RX breather, 3/8" Black Ice-olator, OEM STB, 4 gauge pack, Alpine amp and sub, convertible spoiler, IOM painted rear diffuser, SS front and rear sways, SS front and rear struts and springs, Street Scene front splitter, IOM hideaway headlight covers, 5% window tint.
motley1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 08:00 PM   #2
MikeMoach

Drives: 2010 RJT 2SS/RS
I would like this answer too, my seat is making some strange noises and would like to take the seat out and reinstall it
MikeMoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 01:28 AM   #3
Rcfiddy1
Sold car...

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow 2SS/RS #37115
You need to release the lock first. I believe it's the grey or red piece ,i cant remember, on one side of that plug. It just pops up about a 1/2 inch or so and the plug will come apart. The lock tab doesn't not come completely out it just slides out a little to release rest of plug.
ECS Novi 1500 Supercharged, LS3 conversion, Small blower cam, Alky Meth injection, 3:45 rear, BMR Suspension parts, 1LE Sways, Billy Boat ZL1 dual mode exhaust.
Rcfiddy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 09:05 AM   #4
motley1987

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT
Is it that bigger plug that is attached to the floor pan? It's such a pain esp since all that only controls the back going forward and backward. Thanks for the info!
2011 IOM 1LT RS. K&N Typhoon CAI; Sequential taillights, SLP faded gill overlays, VMAX CNC ported TB, RX Ported IM, RX breather, 3/8" Black Ice-olator, OEM STB, 4 gauge pack, Alpine amp and sub, convertible spoiler, IOM painted rear diffuser, SS front and rear sways, SS front and rear struts and springs, Street Scene front splitter, IOM hideaway headlight covers, 5% window tint.
motley1987 is offline   Reply With Quote