Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

JUICEDMOTORSPORTS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery All Camaro related pictures, videos and other assorted media.

Old 07-01-2013, 08:04 PM   #26
Maniacal

Drives: 2012 Ashen Grey Metallic 2LT/RS
i might have to come by and see the hot wheels Camaro. i bought my Camaro from your dealership.
Maniacal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:53 AM   #27
asommers

Drives: Company Cars
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolFan66 View Post
Is the Callaway Camaro sold?
Not yet, we had two of them and one sold before it got here; it had the hate it or love it window in the hood.

The Callaway in these pictures is available and it is spectacular! All through the shop now too so the chin splitter is now attached!
asommers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:11 AM   #28
asommers

Drives: Company Cars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniacal View Post
i might have to come by and see the hot wheels Camaro. i bought my Camaro from your dealership.
Definitely do! Hope you are enjoying your car, Thanks for choosing us! Who sold you your car?
asommers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:26 AM   #29
Maniacal

Drives: 2012 Ashen Grey Metallic 2LT/RS
Angie sold me my car.
Maniacal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 10:27 PM   #30
Cheetoh

Drives: 2011 Callaway SC572, 2000 Firehawk
Quote:
Originally Posted by asommers View Post
A couple of weeks ago, my dealership gave me a Corvette Grand Sport for the weekend to take to the Good Guys car show in Loveland, Colorado. There were two beautiful ZL1's, one Rally Yellow and one Victory Red, doing the autocross (while the only '13 GT500 at the whole show just sat in the grounds for the whole weekend!). Those beautiful machines got me to thinking that I hadn't posted on here since we had our Inferno Orange 1LE (which we have a twin of now) early this year. I've been on here reading every piece of info that I can on the Z/28 but we haven't had any noteworthy Camaros in inventory to show off to real owners who see these things every day and aren't easily impressed. Then early this week I was answered when a transport from Santa Ana, California showed up and off pulled this glorious Hot Wheels Special Edition 2SS RS that we shipped to Callaway for performance upgrades. They turned the beautiful Kinetic Blue Camaro into even more of an animal with a supercharger that bumps power up to an underrated 572 and many more things that are detailed in the sticker. It is a blast to drive and equally as awesome to look at! Enjoy the pictures and if you are any where near Fort Lupton, come on by! I'd love to show it to you! We also have a 2SS RS Manual Dusk Edition left and one of the 2027 Aqua Blue SS's ever made in stock and it is amazing with the ground effects package and black 21 inch wheel upgrade!
What do you mean underrated 572hp?