Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions From and for the site staff.

View Poll Results: What should be done with the Lounges that were moved?
Return the lounges to their original state 19 51.35%
Follow Mike's compromise 5 13.51%
Keep the lounges as off topic 13 35.14%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-30-2013, 03:26 PM   #51
DarkneSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by thahemp View Post
We picked up Solomon, FosterSS, DarkneSS (just off the top of my head) by being where we were. A certain type of person frequents the V8 technical section (as opposed to the general discussion forum), that is the type of person that we have managed to create a collection of. They are actively modifying their cars and grow to be contributors in a very short amount of time. I would argue that a lounge in the off-topic section doesn't champion that mentality at all.

::EDIT::

Technically speaking... we picked up all posting members by being where we were at. I have never been to the off-topic section until this past week.
I don't really spend any time posting in off topic threads, another good point...

Maybe these threads should be moved back and just have slightly tighter moderation?
DarkneSS is offline   Reply With Quote