Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Sponsor Announcements / Giveaways / Contests

Sponsor Announcements / Giveaways / Contests Announcements, giveaways, and contests from our sponsors

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 07-02-2013, 02:08 PM   #1
Adam's Polishes

Drives: The shiny ones.
Adam's 4th of July Sale & Cyclo Introduction!

As promised, the CYCLO is here! Be sure to check out the newly revamped Machine Kit Section. You'll notice that we now sell the Cyclo and Flex separately from the kits for those who have already bought polishes and pads and maybe don't need a whole kit.

There are additional deals in the Detail Supply Specials section, plus don't forget to use the code LIBERTY to take 15% off your entire purchase!

Adam's Polishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 02:58 PM   #2
Big C CamaroSS

Drives: Black Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
I'm dissappointed Adams Canada didn't do anything to celebrate Canada day on Monday. I can save $35 (vs buying it from Adamspolishes.ca) on the rest of the Adams stuff I want if I take advantage of this sale and pick up my box along with my Kooks headers from the UPS store.
Big C CamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote