Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Classic Industries
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery All Camaro related pictures, videos and other assorted media.

Old 07-04-2013, 12:48 PM   #1
OPP

Drives: 2013 BRM ZL1 Auto "Blu-Ray"
Comments?

Found this photo in Break.com.

http://www.break.com/pictures/awesom...a-dick-2401671

I don't know if it's been posted here before.
Comments?
Attached Images

Old 07-04-2013, 12:53 PM   #2
rocketman 12
SOON.........

Drives: 2010 ABM #1340(app.) 2SS/RS LS3
If they have a Handi-Cap tag, I don't see a problem with it..... Can't tell from this pic if they do or not, doesn't look like their plate has anything on it, but you can also get tags that hang from your rear-view mirror.
Old 07-04-2013, 12:58 PM   #3
2012-1822

Drives: Black ZL1
Yeah as long as they have a handicapable tag.
Old 07-04-2013, 01:23 PM   #4
hightower
LS3 Black Widow

Drives: 2012 45th 2SS LS3 and 1968 Mustang
I work at Jimmy Johns and I pull up in the handicap space because there's 4 of them, I've never seen anybody park in them not even once, and I'm in and out in under 2 minutes. You never know, this guy coulda just been in there for a few mins.

Now if he's just being a dick, and parking there for a long time, that's a different story.
Old 07-04-2013, 11:01 PM   #5
SIN R G

Drives: 2008 VW R32, 2011 Synergy Green 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by hightower View Post
I work at Jimmy Johns and I pull up in the handicap space because there's 4 of them, I've never seen anybody park in them not even once, and I'm in and out in under 2 minutes. You never know, this guy coulda just been in there for a few mins.

Now if he's just being a dick, and parking there for a long time, that's a different story.
I am handicapped and whenever I go anywhere in my Camaro I always park in handicapped parking. I have had a handicapped parking permit now for over 25 years. If you park in a handicapped parking spot without a handicapped parking permit even for 10 seconds, I don't care who you are your being a dick. I hope someday the police happen to drive by while your parked there. He isn't going to care how long you parked there, your going to get a huge ticket and you will deserve it. It is breaking the law! Do you also feel like you can drive 90 mph as long as make sure you don't do it for over 2 minutes. When you get the ticket I hope I am there to do this .
2SS L99, CAI, Kooks Stainless 1 7/8 headers, Kooks Catted Oem Connection Pipe, MBRP Exhaust, MSD LS1 Superconductor 8.5 mm Wires. NKG Copper Spark Plug Set, Full Dyno Tune. BMR G8Trailing Arms - Hammertone and BMR Rear Toe Rods, GFX, Devils Tail Side Stripes, Side Vent Stripes, Synergy Green Door Panels and SS Grill & Trunk Badges .
SIN R G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 03:11 AM   #6
IPT

Drives: '02 Trailblazer, '12 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIN R G View Post
. If you park in a handicapped parking spot without a handicapped parking permit even for 10 seconds, I don't care who you are your being a dick. I hope someday the police happen to drive by while your parked there. He isn't going to care how long you parked there, your going to get a huge ticket and you will deserve it. .
Sadly he'll probably get away with it. I don't think police enforce stuff like that all that much. They should, and I may be wrong, I hope they give out tickets more than I think they do.

Those spaces are there for a reason and it's not so someone can be close to just get in and out quickly. That few seconds you're in there may cause someone who needs that spot to drive-by and leave since the spot is taken.
Old 07-05-2013, 03:39 AM   #7
Mr pogo

Drives: 96 Imp SS, 13 Camaro 2SS AGM
yah, driver is an idiot.
in cali even with a placard they could get a ticket for being over the lines.

I see 'em all over here too

Old 07-06-2013, 02:10 PM   #8
Brandywine5

Drives: 2013 1LT/RS
Along with the other reasons not to park there, it's an invitation for a key scratch from the vengeful type.
Brandywine5 is offline   Reply With Quote