Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

ADM PERFORMANCE
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences Share review & feedback on vendors and sellers

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2013, 09:28 AM   #26
Indy Bumble Bee

Drives: Beest
Quote:
Originally Posted by butters View Post
I think what dorfmac meant was that instead of the vendor coming into all these threads and starting a shit-throwing fest, he should just worry about doing his work and letting his reputation build from a happy customer base.
Amen
Old 07-12-2013, 09:34 AM   #27
Johnny@MTI

Drives: 99 ls1 miata
man... those oil returns are so close to the ground. i would replace these 90* an fittings withe a banjo bolt. before you hit a speed bump and rip those off.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:41 AM   #28
JLE58

Drives: CGM,twin turbo, cam 2010 SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can't_C_Me View Post

Some nice looking welds there...
Old 07-12-2013, 09:50 AM   #29
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Drives: 2011 1LT M6 TT/ NEW 2013 Malibu 1LT
Hey everyone I have with the help of Matt, GretchenGotGrowl, and a few others revamped my oil return. I don't have clearance issues anymore. Here is a picture of the return set up I am running now. Its from a SS turbo build all I did was have some of the parts custom made. I will post a picture of mine soon.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Old 07-12-2013, 09:56 AM   #30
hunterv6
Always bet on Black

Drives: 2011 turbo LS, 2012 f 150,
<font color=#0066cc>http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283263</font>
Old 07-12-2013, 09:56 AM   #31
nyrfan
Let's go Rangers!

Drives: 13' AGM 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Hey everyone I have with the help of Matt, GretchenGotGrowl, and a few others revamped my oil return. I don't have clearance issues anymore. Here is a picture of the return set up I am running now. Its from a SS turbo build all I did was have some of the parts custom made. I will post a picture of mine soon.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

Old 07-12-2013, 10:04 AM   #32
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

This is the set up I copied but made adjustments to it for my car. But basically the same thing.

These are some of the parts used before I installed it all. Along with the new Meth controller I needed since it was installed wrong and always staying on even after the car is shut off. Also new vacuum lines since my old ones were filled with oil from the BOV spitting oil into them. And the lines that went into the wastegates as I'm running spring pressure as I can't control boost with the controller I paid for.

Old 07-12-2013, 10:08 AM   #33
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Quote:
Love the new signature Cisco!
Thanks!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny@MTI View Post
man... those oil returns are so close to the ground. i would replace these 90* an fittings withe a banjo bolt. before you hit a speed bump and rip those off.
Johnny I have thought about coming down to your shop since yall right here but can never make it. I was looking for advice and to see if yall offered any tuning help for the LLT's while on the dyno. I been over there before with the ACE5 car club once.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:10 AM   #34
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSS View Post
Damn man I had no idea that you were having issues with your car. I figured that you were one of the lucky ones lol. Glad you got it back up to par! Get out to some of the meets when you can.
Yeah Jeff I have been got like others we've seen up close that have dealt with HPS. I'm getting her bad up and going now.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:37 AM   #35
dorfmac
www.macsautodetail.com

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebeecamaro View Post
But see that's the thing, the more threads like this the better. I say that because then and only then will more and more people see what RX is really about. So many threads like this pop up on a regular basis. Then Tracy chimes in on how he's so stressed because he works a thousand hours a week and so on and so on. Once again, cry me a river.

How is it that some vendors can continuously have awesome reputations like JRE, ADM Performance and LPE while vendors like RX continuously receive the negative feedback like they do? I will tell you why. Because it all boils down to the one big bad apple in the barrel. And of course we all know who that bad apple is.

I speak nothing but the truth and this section of the forum is the concrete truth. Just read through the bad RX threads. The truth is there in black and white.
I agree. I'm one of the few who support describing your issues from the start on here, before even giving someone the chance to right their wrong. You can always edit/document how they handled the situation later, but generally you shouldn't have those issues in the first place.

And butters hits the nail on the head with what I meant. Stop worrying about what people are saying on the forum, go in the garage and do good work, and then maybe someone will post something positive. The people posting negatively already have their minds made up, no point in coming in with a rebuttal because its not going to change anything.

Quote:
I think what dorfmac meant was that instead of the vendor coming into all these threads and starting a shit-throwing fest, he should just worry about doing his work and letting his reputation build from a happy customer base.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:53 PM   #36
Smirnoff

Drives: Camaro SS
Quote:

Old 07-12-2013, 01:04 PM   #37
family man

Drives: .
Old 07-15-2013, 07:00 PM   #38
SC2150
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 Camaro RS, RX supercharged
Quote:
does the manual say anything about installing pumps backwards? I would think that would burn up the turbo as well

Pump wasn't installed backwards...and its a $338 top of the line scavenge pump. The arrow I put on to show the flow when wired standard. It is reversible and that is how we had it wired. In fact, it is the same pump you now have on except for the billet bracket.

But, how was the strong statement on the restrictor then retracted? Helps to read the tech manual I posted.
Old 07-15-2013, 07:01 PM   #39
SC2150
Account Suspended

Quote:
Yeah Jeff I have been got like others we've seen up close that have dealt with HPS. I'm getting her bad up and going now.

And when you had oil leak, we sent out a brand new replacement turbo to you and you never returned the faulty one for us to get credit from Borg Warner....that is theft.

You owe us the leaking one or the new one back.
Either way.
Old 07-15-2013, 07:37 PM   #40
butters
It's not the batmobile!

Drives: 2012 Camaro LFX
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2150 View Post
And when you had oil leak, we sent out a brand new replacement turbo to you and you never returned the faulty one for us to get credit from Borg Warner....that is theft.

You owe us the leaking one or the new one back.
Either way.
Do you care to address any of the pictures in this thread? Or are you just going to sit there and call the OP a thief?
Old 07-15-2013, 07:42 PM   #41
V6owner
Cedar Creek Woodshop

Drives: One Badass 1LE
Quote:
Do you care to address any of the pictures in this thread? That's some crappy work. Or are you just going to sit there and call the OP a thief?
This address all the crap in the pics

Also explain why Pardo had to pay $1500 for an install of your kit tat nothing aligned up right in

Waiting....
Old 07-15-2013, 07:54 PM   #42
GretchenGotGrowl

Drives: `12 LFX/`11 EB F-150/`13 Sonic RS
Quote:
But, how was the strong statement on the restrictor then retracted? ...
Again, Matt never said he installed a restrictor. He said he would see if it needed one.
Build Thread
Old 07-15-2013, 08:06 PM   #43
butters
It's not the batmobile!

Drives: 2012 Camaro LFX
Quote:
Originally Posted by GretchenGotGrowl View Post
Again, Matt never said he installed a restrictor. He said he would see if it needed one.
+1
Old 07-15-2013, 08:50 PM   #44
JLE58

Drives: CGM,twin turbo, cam 2010 SS/RS
The welding on that kit is A nightmare no denying that picture say it all. First step would be to fire the welder and find someone that can tig or atleast weld period.
Old 07-16-2013, 07:43 AM   #45
SC2150
Account Suspended

I contacted him no less than monthly to get the car down to correct all at no cost....he claimed he would, we also sent the new turbo immediately when he complained of the leak. At no time did he EVER complain until this organized crap...and the theft of a turbo is not justified by anything else.
Old 07-16-2013, 07:45 AM   #46
SC2150
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by GretchenGotGrowl View Post
Matts exact quote is in the thread. "we also found the EFR turbo needs an external restrictor which we are adding". It was not until AFTER I posted the link to the tech manual that he deleted that.....you of all people gretch.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:02 AM   #47
GretchenGotGrowl

Drives: `12 LFX/`11 EB F-150/`13 Sonic RS
Quote:
Matts exact quote is in the thread. "we also found the EFR turbo needs an external restrictor which we are adding". It was not until AFTER I posted the link to the tech manual that he deleted that.....you of all people gretch.
I sure haven't seen a post where he said that or changed anything. Can you provide a link to the post you are talking about?

As for you PM, I'm just trying to keep the record straight. If you think that's hating on you then so be it.
Build Thread
Old 07-16-2013, 08:09 AM   #48
mikeyg36
The GT Troll Hundred

Drives: Cammed 2012 AGM 2SS/RS LS3
still no response to the pictures of the hack job install
Old 07-16-2013, 08:41 AM   #49
SC2150
Account Suspended

Cant See Me ran off the road and tore out all his scavenge system we had installed....all the pics are from whatever shop did the repairs.....but you pass over the most unacceptable part...the theft of a turbo from us. How does anything justify that?
Old 07-16-2013, 08:54 AM   #50
mikeyg36
The GT Troll Hundred

Drives: Cammed 2012 AGM 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Cant See Me ran off the road and tore out all his scavenge system we had installed....all the pics are from whatever shop did the repairs.....but you pass over the most unacceptable part...the theft of a turbo from us. How does anything justify that?
What's your next excuse? The magical turbo fairy damaged his car and made the install look like a hack job? I can guarentee that Matt did not do that when he was busy repairing your work. OP already replied to the turbo theft clam; he had to sell it to fix your hack job. And I know that you're going to call me an RX hater and go complain to someone, but I call it like it is. If the evidence pointed to the OP lying about what happened, this post would be defending you and your company. Unfortunately for you, it didn't play out that way.

Closed Thread