Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
sjm autoprod
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2013, 06:19 PM   #99
Monchy36
ZLT!!! COTW (8/5/13)
 
Monchy36's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 IOM 1LT RS M6
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Slatington, PA
Posts: 4,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by gafool View Post
Ok...:what:

a nasty toilet at a truckstop!




Monchy36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:21 PM   #100
Monchy36
ZLT!!! COTW (8/5/13)
 
Monchy36's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 IOM 1LT RS M6
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Slatington, PA
Posts: 4,754
More goodies arrived!
Attached Images
 
Monchy36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:55 PM   #101
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,543
Awww sh*t im getting excited for u....best part is when the goodies start arriving
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:44 PM   #102
Monchy36
ZLT!!! COTW (8/5/13)
 
Monchy36's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 IOM 1LT RS M6
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Slatington, PA
Posts: 4,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
Awww sh*t im getting excited for u....best part is when the goodies start arriving
LATY!!!! Thank You for drop by! every day I came home from work there's one box waiting for me!!!
Monchy36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:57 PM   #103
Aubrey64


 
Aubrey64's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro LLT/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Plano, TX
Posts: 2,688
Great build! And I love your wheels, I'm saving up to get the same ones
__________________
Aubrey64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 04:37 AM   #104
Monchy36
ZLT!!! COTW (8/5/13)
 
Monchy36's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 IOM 1LT RS M6
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Slatington, PA
Posts: 4,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubrey64 View Post
Great build! And I love your wheels, I'm saving up to get the same ones
Monchy36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:04 AM   #105
huskerj
 
huskerj's Avatar
 
Drives: 03 Av,07 Equ,11 Cruze,13 Camaro
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: MA
Posts: 16
Impressive... Most impressive

Monchy, your build and mods are so nice and very well done. I've been looking at this for awhile and don't see anything I wouldn't do myself. You are a great car girl and I mean this in the most respectful way possible. I will be asking you for advice and instruction when my time comes. Draco is excellent! A true inspiration. Thank you for the time and effort you have put into this thread. I just hope I can transform my ride into something near it. Jim
huskerj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:27 AM   #106
Monchy36
ZLT!!! COTW (8/5/13)
 
Monchy36's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 IOM 1LT RS M6
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Slatington, PA
Posts: 4,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerj View Post
Monchy, your build and mods are so nice and very well done. I've been looking at this for awhile and don't see anything I wouldn't do myself. You are a great car girl and I mean this in the most respectful way possible. I will be asking you for advice and instruction when my time comes. Draco is excellent! A true inspiration. Thank you for the time and effort you have put into this thread. I just hope I can transform my ride into something near it. Jim
I really appreciate your comments! anything I can help you with i'll be more than happy to help you! Just want to make one thing clear... I'm a guy! When you said "great car girl" you talking about Draco, he's a guy too! Lol!
Monchy36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 08:22 AM   #107
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monchy36 View Post
LATY!!!! Thank You for drop by! every day I came home from work there's one box waiting for me!!!

It's a beautiful thang isn't it
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:12 AM   #108
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monchy36 View Post
Goodies!!!
Hey that looks familiar
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:30 AM   #109
huskerj
 
huskerj's Avatar
 
Drives: 03 Av,07 Equ,11 Cruze,13 Camaro
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: MA
Posts: 16
Very sorry and embarrassed. no disrespect was meant to you or your car. Much love and respect were the only things I wanted to convey. again, I am very sorry for my incorrect words. jim
huskerj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:44 AM   #110
Monchy36
ZLT!!! COTW (8/5/13)
 
Monchy36's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 IOM 1LT RS M6
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Slatington, PA
Posts: 4,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerj View Post
Very sorry and embarrassed. no disrespect was meant to you or your car. Much love and respect were the only things I wanted to convey. again, I am very sorry for my incorrect words. jim
It's all good! No disrespect at all!
Monchy36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:46 AM   #111
Monchy36
ZLT!!! COTW (8/5/13)
 
Monchy36's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 IOM 1LT RS M6
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Slatington, PA
Posts: 4,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
It's a beautiful thang isn't it
You? Yea!!!! I mean! The goodies! The goodies!!!
Monchy36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:20 AM   #112
436SS
 
436SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 1SS
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: INDY
Posts: 266
GREAT BUILD!!!!!!!!!!! I think I read earlier; someone calling you a bad influence to others........they were dead on. LMBO awsome MODS bro!
436SS is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.