Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
ADM PERFORMANCE
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Fest Discussions > 2013 Camaro5 Fest (IV)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2013, 07:22 AM   #26
AdamZ
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Fairfield, OH
Posts: 17,951
Want orange?

AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:19 AM   #27
Sales @ CAI Inc



 
Sales @ CAI Inc's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamZ View Post
Want orange?

If there is enough space, hell yea!! Swing on over, it would be great to show some different customizations people have done!
__________________
Click Banner To Be Directed To Our Website!
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:27 AM   #28
Del's12SS
 
Del's12SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro SS/RS Convertible
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Wyoming, MI
Posts: 568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales @ CAI Inc View Post
Fixed!!



Let us know, we'd love to have you parked in the booth, you have a great looking Convertible!

The war department has givin me a thumbs up.....

I will need to reschedule a couple of work coomitments.... but looks like I will be there.

Bill, anything special as far as how to get in the gate and to the booth?

Thanks,
Mark
__________________
Del's12SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 03:11 PM   #29
Sales @ CAI Inc



 
Sales @ CAI Inc's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del's12SS View Post
The war department has givin me a thumbs up.....

I will need to reschedule a couple of work coomitments.... but looks like I will be there.

Bill, anything special as far as how to get in the gate and to the booth?

Thanks,
Mark
Awesome we have you on the list! Getting to us is easy, there is no special gate or anything, once you are in the Fest with the car just head over to Vendor Alley and we'll be there!!

WE STILL NEED A BLACK V6 CAMARO!!! COME ON, I KNOW YOU ARE OUT THERE!!
__________________
Click Banner To Be Directed To Our Website!
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 08:55 AM   #30
Sales @ CAI Inc



 
Sales @ CAI Inc's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,983
Anybody? I KNOW there are some awesome V6 Camaros out there with our CAI, don't be shy we won't bite
__________________
Click Banner To Be Directed To Our Website!
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 11:10 AM   #31
snymat68
 
snymat68's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 1LS M6, '72 VW Beetle M4 Resto.
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 747


You could just change mine out every hour between the black and near chrome. It would show the ease of installation. Lol. J/K
__________________
2013 Camaro 1LS (Blue Ray Metallic)
Performance Mods
Elite Catch Can | CAI Intake with Scoop & Washer Bottle Relocation | MRT v2 Axle-Back Exhaust | MagnaFlow Resonated X-Pipe | Resonator Delete | Vmax Ported Throttle Body | GM Strut Tower Brace | JDP Tow Hook
Aesthetic Mods
CamaroCollection Chrome Peek-A-Boo Door Handles | CamaroCollection Interior Accessories Kit | Headlight Armor Smoke Tail Light, Marker Light, & Turn Signal Tint | Custom Plate & Plate Frame | Silver Fade Gill Stripes | Carbon Fiber Bowties | Various Chrome/Painted/Carbon Fiber Items In Engine Bay
snymat68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 01:22 PM   #32
SimMan
 
SimMan's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SIM Convertible
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 72
Send a message via Skype™ to SimMan
I could do it, but I didn't think I met the criteria. Mine has been painted SIM. I'll take some pictures this evening if you would like
__________________
SimMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 01:46 AM   #33
Smkymts
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro Convertible SS
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 115
[QUOTE=Sales @ CAI Inc;6792297]We would like to have some CAI Inc. customers park their cars around our booth at the fest this year. We will already have one of our cars there with a black V8 system, ultimately I would like
- Any Supercharged V8 with a Black CAI
[B]Just post up a picture of your car/engine bay

------------------------------------

I have a 2011 Supercharged V8 M6 Indy500 Pace Car and I want to purchase and have your black CAI system installed while there. If I can have it done there, you can have it parked where you want!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  161.1 KB
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attach...1&d=1374731065
Smkymts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 08:44 AM   #34
SimMan
 
SimMan's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SIM Convertible
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 72
Send a message via Skype™ to SimMan
CAI Painted SIM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales @ CAI Inc View Post
Anybody? I KNOW there are some awesome V6 Camaros out there with our CAI, don't be shy we won't bite
Here is the picture of my engine bay. I have made some changes to the body Painted new strips so it doesn't look like the car in my avatar. If you want me just let me know.
Attached Images
 
__________________
SimMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 03:01 PM   #35
Sales @ CAI Inc



 
Sales @ CAI Inc's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,983
[QUOTE=Smkymts;6817596]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales @ CAI Inc View Post
We would like to have some CAI Inc. customers park their cars around our booth at the fest this year. We will already have one of our cars there with a black V8 system, ultimately I would like
- Any Supercharged V8 with a Black CAI
[B]Just post up a picture of your car/engine bay

------------------------------------

I have a 2011 Supercharged V8 M6 Indy500 Pace Car and I want to purchase and have your black CAI system installed while there. If I can have it done there, you can have it parked where you want!

Attachment 536737
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attach...1&d=1374731065
We are not installing any CAI's nor will we have inventory with us, but we will have many of our dealers there that have them available for purchase and some of them are offering installations as well. If you would like to get the CAI on and park it in our booth area we would love to have it there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimMan View Post
Here is the picture of my engine bay. I have made some changes to the body Painted new strips so it doesn't look like the car in my avatar. If you want me just let me know.
I believe we already have a Near Chrome V6 Version parking with us, and that custom paint is so close to the finish we offer, but different, that I think people who see the 2 next to each other will get confused. Swing by and say hi though!!!
__________________
Click Banner To Be Directed To Our Website!
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 04:04 PM   #36
SimMan
 
SimMan's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SIM Convertible
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 72
Send a message via Skype™ to SimMan
OK not a problem If He/She needs to take of for racing just let me know I am not racing so I can swing it by. I will come by and say hello of course.
__________________
SimMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:16 PM   #37
Colt
 
Colt's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS Victory Red
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 278
Hey, I have a v6 with the black finish if you guys are still looking for one. I'll upload some photos shortly, flikr is currently down.

EDIT: Here are some updated pictures, the car is a little dirty in these:



__________________

Last edited by Colt; 07-26-2013 at 09:39 AM.
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 05:50 AM   #38
SinisterChick
 
SinisterChick's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro RS
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tunnel Hill GA
Posts: 8
CAI black

We have a CAI in black also on the V6 if no one else wants the spot
Attached Images
  
SinisterChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 04:23 PM   #39
2GRN4U
 
2GRN4U's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SYG 2SS
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Liberty, MO
Posts: 25
We want one!!! We could park ours there afterwards or when we can get it done. Is there a sign up sheet? We have the 2011 Synergy Green 2SS with after market ground effects and short shifter and custom exhaust and danco striping. Not too many engine mods so would really like this.
2GRN4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 11:23 AM   #40
Sales @ CAI Inc



 
Sales @ CAI Inc's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
Hey, I have a v6 with the black finish if you guys are still looking for one. I'll upload some photos shortly, flikr is currently down.

EDIT: Here are some updated pictures, the car is a little dirty in these:



Looks GREAT, this car would be perfect!! I went ahead and added you to the list, see you there!!!
__________________
Click Banner To Be Directed To Our Website!
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 11:24 AM   #41
Sales @ CAI Inc



 
Sales @ CAI Inc's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2GRN4U View Post
We want one!!! We could park ours there afterwards or when we can get it done. Is there a sign up sheet? We have the 2011 Synergy Green 2SS with after market ground effects and short shifter and custom exhaust and danco striping. Not too many engine mods so would really like this.
We will not be installing but may of our dealers will have our CAI's there and some will be offering installs as well. Come on over to the booth and say hi!!!
__________________
Click Banner To Be Directed To Our Website!
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
cai, cold air inductions inc, cold air intake

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.