Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

HeadlightArmor
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LFX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Camaro V6 LFX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons For all LFX related parts

Old 07-18-2013, 10:52 AM   #1
JantzenOKC

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LT/RS LFX
LFX tune in Oklahoma??

Hey everyone.. I think I want to take the plunge and void my warranty with a tune and tranny tune.. I have a 13 2LT Auto and want to kno if anyone knows of a shop in Oklahoma or north Texas that I can trust to tune my car. Ive heard storys of people getting bad tunes so im asking for opinions.. I kno I can do remote tunes but ive heard these LFX's want to be dyno tuned. Hopefully someone can help me with some info, and also do the solo hi flow cats make that much of a difference? Should I get those before a tune? Right now I have Corsa catback and rotofab CAI and a catch can
JantzenOKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:55 AM   #2
GretchenGotGrowl

Drives: `12 LFX/`11 EB F-150/`13 Sonic RS
Matt @ FSP and Rhino_79 both make trips to north TX on occasion to dyno tune cars. Send a PM to each and see when they will be down there again.

BTW, you might want to ask a mod to move this to the tuning section. The tuners out there will probably see it sooner and jump in to help.
Build Thread

Last edited by GretchenGotGrowl; 07-18-2013 at 11:11 AM.
GretchenGotGrowl is online now   Reply With Quote