Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Gen5DIY
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2013, 05:50 PM   #1
Casperadub70

 
Casperadub70's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 1LE Camaro, 95 Z28 Camaro
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pasadena Maryland
Posts: 920
Brand new 1LE for sale.

Hey everyone. My camaro was built on Wednesday so today i went to the dealership to get some stuff for it (Zl1 rockers). While i was there i saw this amazing 2013 1SS 1LE camaro for sale. Thought i would share it with you cause i know some people are still looking for them. They are asking $38,430.00 for it. Its a Ashen Gray 1SS with a sunroof.

Its at Sport Chevrolet in Silver Spring Maryland. I ordered my 2014 1LE from Jeffrey Schultz. His number is 240 560-5365 and email is jjkschultz@yahoo.com. Great guy to work with.

I do not work with for this dealership im just letting you guys know cause its an amazing camaro with a good price at a great dealership.
Call him if your interested.



__________________
2014 1LE 2SS Camaro Recaro seats, Custom Cam, Kooks LT headers, CAI intake, Z/28 Spoiler, Z/28 Belly Pan, Z/28 Brake Air Ducts, Stainless Steel breaklines, BMR Toe Rods and Trailing Arms resulting in 482.49 RWHP

Last edited by Casperadub70; 07-20-2013 at 03:43 PM.
Casperadub70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 05:59 PM   #2
BDBiker
 
BDBiker's Avatar
 
Drives: Black 2013 2SS/RS 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Oliver Springs, TN
Posts: 553
Sharp 1LE, I know that there are those out there are looking for one. Only problem might be location.
__________________
BDBiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:12 PM   #3
family man

 
Drives: .
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: .
Posts: 1,088
How come it doesn't have the quad tip exhaust?
family man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:16 PM   #4
GearheadSS
Member #63
 
GearheadSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 1969 Chevelle SS
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Forney, Texas
Posts: 2,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by family man View Post
How come it doesn't have the quad tip exhaust?
It wasn't ordered with NPP exhaust. That 1LE has the standard exhaust.
__________________
1969 Chevelle SS 454-4 Spd., Triple Black
2016 Camaro 1LT 2.0T-A8, Triple Black
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:33 PM   #5
aggieguy13

 
aggieguy13's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 SS/RS VR 1LE
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: MCKINNEY,TX
Posts: 1,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by family man View Post
How come it doesn't have the quad tip exhaust?
its not as great as people are hyping it to be....... i mean sounds very good for a Stock exhaust. but there are many options you can get for cheaper thatn the extra $900 from factory or like $1300 if you buy it straight up (just an assumption on price)
__________________

2013 SS/RS 1LE VR-Backup System, SOLO Perforsance HF Cats, Muffler Delete, BBK Off-road X-pipe
2002 35th Aniversary SLP SS-Sold
aggieguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:37 PM   #6
family man

 
Drives: .
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: .
Posts: 1,088
I thought it was standard on the 1LE, that's why I asked.
family man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:08 PM   #7
Phorecyte
 
Phorecyte's Avatar
 
Drives: Black 1SS/RS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Lake Charles, Louisiana
Posts: 55
I wish, Mine has standard exhaust. Even though the extra piping on the NPP probably just adds more weight
Phorecyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:01 AM   #8
Casperadub70

 
Casperadub70's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 1LE Camaro, 95 Z28 Camaro
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pasadena Maryland
Posts: 920
I would think the only extra piping is the two extra tips.
__________________
2014 1LE 2SS Camaro Recaro seats, Custom Cam, Kooks LT headers, CAI intake, Z/28 Spoiler, Z/28 Belly Pan, Z/28 Brake Air Ducts, Stainless Steel breaklines, BMR Toe Rods and Trailing Arms resulting in 482.49 RWHP
Casperadub70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 03:44 PM   #9
Casperadub70

 
Casperadub70's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 1LE Camaro, 95 Z28 Camaro
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pasadena Maryland
Posts: 920
Sorry i updated his email.
__________________
2014 1LE 2SS Camaro Recaro seats, Custom Cam, Kooks LT headers, CAI intake, Z/28 Spoiler, Z/28 Belly Pan, Z/28 Brake Air Ducts, Stainless Steel breaklines, BMR Toe Rods and Trailing Arms resulting in 482.49 RWHP
Casperadub70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 04:42 PM   #10
5.3Avalanche
 
Drives: '08 Silverado, '99 T/A WS6
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Ontario
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phorecyte View Post
I wish, Mine has standard exhaust. Even though the extra piping on the NPP probably just adds more weight
The resonators on the standard exhaust are larger than the NPP. If anything, I'd think the NPP exhaust is lighter than the standard exhaust.
__________________
'08 Silverado | GMPP Exhaust | Z60 Suspension
'99 Trans AM | Magnaflow Exhaust | WS6 Performance Package
5.3Avalanche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 06:38 AM   #11
gajagfan


 
gajagfan's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE Black - Std Exhaust
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Brunswick, GA
Posts: 3,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by family man View Post
I thought it was standard on the 1LE, that's why I asked.
We had to order our car instead of finding one to avoid the NPP option, So glad we did!
gajagfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 04:49 PM   #12
Chevrolet Customer Svc


 
Chevrolet Customer Svc's Avatar
 
Drives: GM Vehicles
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 9,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casperadub70 View Post
Hey everyone. My camaro was built on Wednesday so today i went to the dealership to get some stuff for it (Zl1 rockers). While i was there i saw this amazing 2013 1SS 1LE camaro for sale. Thought i would share it with you cause i know some people are still looking for them. They are asking $38,430.00 for it. Its a Ashen Gray 1SS with a sunroof.

Its at Sport Chevrolet in Silver Spring Maryland. I ordered my 2014 1LE from Jeffrey Schultz. His number is 240 560-5365 and email is jjkschultz@yahoo.com. Great guy to work with.

I do not work with for this dealership im just letting you guys know cause its an amazing camaro with a good price at a great dealership.
Call him if your interested.
Casperadub70,

Nice of you to post that information for anyone interested! Congrats to you on your recently built 1LE!

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Chevrolet Customer Svc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 05:27 PM   #13
BigBlock69RS
Ed
 
BigBlock69RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 AGM Camaro 2SS/RS/1LE
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 950
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.3Avalanche View Post
The resonators on the standard exhaust are larger than the NPP. If anything, I'd think the NPP exhaust is lighter than the standard exhaust.
X2 it is actually lighter and with the fuse pull is the perfect exhaust to go with the car IMHO.
__________________
BigBlock69RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 08:19 PM   #14
WHAMMO

 
WHAMMO's Avatar
 
Drives: LS2 Fbody
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,791
Quote:
Originally Posted by aggieguy13 View Post
its not as great as people are hyping it to be....... i mean sounds very good for a Stock exhaust. but there are many options you can get for cheaper thatn the extra $900 from factory or like $1300 if you buy it straight up (just an assumption on price)
Like what is cheaper installed? NPP is lighter than standard for sure.
__________________
4th Gen SS/LS2 SB/LS3 heads/N20
WHAMMO is online now   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.