Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

USA - Southeast AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV

Old 07-20-2013, 01:05 AM   #1
ka`mayor-oh

Drives: 2013 LS M6
Dyno / Tune Shop ( NEAR COLUMBIA, SC ) ?

Plan to purchase a few performance mods here shortly as I am nearly finished with stage 1 of the exterior mods . . Not very familiar with any tune / dyno shops in or near Columbia, SC . . . Looking for a professional shop who knows their stuff.

I'd appreciate any information, thanks in advance!

- JP
ka`mayor-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 07:27 AM   #2
SSMickey
SECC

Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS
You can try Mike Bruce at B&B Corvette but I don't think he nor anyone else local tunes the V6. Might have better luck if you post this in the V6 section. There are two dyno's in town though. "CPR Performance" and "The Muffler Shop".
Vengeance Stage II Cam, Halltech CAI, RX Catch Can, Full ARH Exhaust, QTP Cutouts, Powerbond 25% Underdrive, MGW Shifter, MTI Drop Springs, Forgeline RB3C Wheels, 3.91 gears, Night Owl LED Control System
SSMickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 09:32 AM   #3
ka`mayor-oh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMickey View Post
You can try Mike Bruce at B&B Corvette but I don't think he nor anyone else local tunes the V6. Might have better luck if you post this in the V6 section. There are two dyno's in town though. "CPR Performance" and "The Muffler Shop".
Thanks man. Also, i've been meaning to shoot you an email for the application for the club, i'll be doing that today.
Old 07-20-2013, 12:43 PM   #4
SSMickey
SECC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka`mayor-oh View Post
Thanks man. Also, i've been meaning to shoot you an email for the application for the club, i'll be doing that today.
Sounds good. Or better yet, why don't you come out to the Sonic in Balentine for the cruise in? Starts at 5 and goes until.
Vengeance Stage II Cam, Halltech CAI, RX Catch Can, Full ARH Exhaust, QTP Cutouts, Powerbond 25% Underdrive, MGW Shifter, MTI Drop Springs, Forgeline RB3C Wheels, 3.91 gears, Night Owl LED Control System
Old 07-20-2013, 08:06 PM   #5
ka`mayor-oh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMickey View Post
Sounds good. Or better yet, why don't you come out to the Sonic in Balentine for the cruise in? Starts at 5 and goes until.
That sounds good to me, I haven't attended any car shows, cruises, meets, etc since I have had my car, really anxious to get out to one, just wanted my car at a certain point before I started to attend.

When is the cruise in? or was it today, lol?

Thanks,

JP
Old 07-20-2013, 09:29 PM   #6
SSMickey
SECC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka`mayor-oh View Post
That sounds good to me, I haven't attended any car shows, cruises, meets, etc since I have had my car, really anxious to get out to one, just wanted my car at a certain point before I started to attend.

When is the cruise in? or was it today, lol?

Thanks,

JP
Yea, Sonic was tonight, but got rained on at 7. Place cleared out in about 2 minutes. Fat Boy's has a cruise in the second Saturday of every month and Sonic in Balentine has there's the 3rd Saturday. Quaker Steak has one every Sunday evening, but it's starting to slow way down.