Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Gen5DIY
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences Share review & feedback on vendors and sellers

Old 07-27-2013, 04:36 PM   #1
lscamaro

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Apex

I know Apex receives a bunch of positive reviews but I have to give them props for coming through for me. I'm going to be doing a pfadt trailing arm install that I bought from a member on here and noticed I was missing the outer trailing arm bushing. I don't blame the member for not including them since I got these for a terrific price and the outer trailing arm bushing is a pain to remove but I contacted Apex about getting one and they responded to me easily 10 minutes after I sent the pm. Chase and Victoria were able to get in contact with pfadt and get me what I needed for a great price. To top it off, I had it at my door 3 days later. Thanks Apex!

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 06:46 AM   #2
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by lscamaro View Post
I know Apex receives a bunch of positive reviews but I have to give them props for coming through for me. I'm going to be doing a pfadt trailing arm install that I bought from a member on here and noticed I was missing the outer trailing arm bushing. I don't blame the member for not including them since I got these for a terrific price and the outer trailing arm bushing is a pain to remove but I contacted Apex about getting one and they responded to me easily 10 minutes after I sent the pm. Chase and Victoria were able to get in contact with pfadt and get me what I needed for a great price. To top it off, I had it at my door 3 days later. Thanks Apex!
You are very welcome. Thank you for coming to us and for the feedback.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:39 AM   #3
Apex Victoria
Apex Shipping Manager

Drives: Baby Hauler
Glad I could help. Thanks!