Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Dyno Max
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Members Classifieds - Non-Automotive

Members Classifieds - Non-Automotive Anything not related to cars.

Old 07-28-2013, 09:40 PM   #1
plowxman
Starsky

Drives: 2012 V8 SIM SS/RS
Baseball Gloves for Sale!!

I am selling a few of my baseball gloves! I just finished my last year of college and have used a few gloves in the past couple years. I would like to get about $200 for each one of my gloves but there is a few dollars of wiggle room!! Take a look at the gloves and let me know which one you might want to buy!
I have one black Nike first base mans glove. I am asking $180, it was actually used by Addison Reed in his college years. I am good friends with him which is how I have it in my possession.
Also I have one black rawlings pro preferred that has a trapeze webbing. It is a 12 inch glove and asking $200 it is in great condition!
Last is a tan pitching/infield glove that is 12 and 1/4 inches which has my name on the side of it, JPlowman. it does not make a huge difference, the glove was actually custom made on rawlings.com and cost about $400. I would like to get $240 but like i said above, all the prices are OBO!!
Attached Images

Old 07-31-2013, 11:18 PM   #2
plowxman
Starsky

BUMP!!!
Old 08-02-2013, 10:12 PM   #3
plowxman
Starsky

NO ONE PLAYS BASEBALL OR EVEN SOFTBALL ON THIS FORUM?? OR HAVE ANY KIDS GETTING INTO IT? GREAT PRICES AND OBO AS WELL!
Old 08-18-2013, 09:14 PM   #4
plowxman
Starsky

BUMP!
Old 08-24-2013, 06:18 AM   #5
plowxman
Starsky

BUMP COME ON I KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE KIDS OR GRAND KIDS OUT THERE WHO WANT TO PLAY BASEBALL!!
Old 08-28-2013, 07:47 PM   #6
plowxman
Starsky

BUMP!! ACCEPTING ALL REASONABLE OFFERS!!
Old 08-31-2013, 05:44 AM   #7
plowxman
Starsky

BUMP!!
Old 09-18-2013, 03:30 AM   #8
plowxman
Starsky

BUMP!!! NEED THESE GONE BECAUSE I NEED MONEY FOR BOOKS FOR COLLEGE!!
Old 09-25-2013, 10:58 PM   #9
plowxman
Starsky

BUMP!
Old 10-01-2013, 12:42 PM   #10
mainecobra

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS RS 6 speed
Gloves

Would love to take the tan or black wrawlings off your hand but man goves go cheap used bud!! I bought my first baseman glove that was $250 new used for $35 at game trader which is like a play it again sports.
mainecobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 06:57 PM   #11
plowxman
Starsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainecobra View Post
Would love to take the tan or black wrawlings off your hand but man goves go cheap used bud!! I bought my first baseman glove that was $250 new used for $35 at game trader which is like a play it again sports.

Well I don't know what glove you bought but the tan glove I have is a custom Rawlings Pro Preferred. That glove is about $400 brand new. I would never sell that glove for that cheap. That is a slap in the face ha. And those places like play it again is just like a pawn shop. They have to make money too. They told me that they would only be able to give me 25% of what THEY think the glove is worth. And what They think it is worth and what the glove is ACTUALLY worth are TWO completely different prices. Hence why i would never sell any of my gloves to those business. They have to make money also. I know someone who owns a Play It Again Sports, he even told me not to sell to his company because they will rip you off. So I have the glove up at the price I would like to sell it at. If you don't think its worth that price, or close to it then you obviously don't know baseball very well. It is up to you to make me an offer. But, you have heard what I have to say about your comment and those sports like pawn shops. Thanks!
Old 10-03-2013, 07:54 AM   #12
mainecobra

Gloves

I do know baseball bud. But ill tell u this much if u think u are going to get $200 plus for a used glove with your name written on the side something is in the gatorade your drinking!!!! But seriously you would have to drop your price a ton for me to be interested. And realistically my $30 glove does the job fine. Most likely u will be keeping all of them!!! You may be a numb nuts on what u want for your gloves but at least u bought the right car!!!!
Old 10-03-2013, 08:36 AM   #13
mainecobra

Gloves

But i understand u want to try to get as much as u can. Hopefully someone buys them bud. I know how expensive books for college are!!! They go up every year.
Old 10-16-2013, 12:42 AM   #14
plowxman
Starsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainecobra View Post
I do know baseball bud. But ill tell u this much if u think u are going to get $200 plus for a used glove with your name written on the side something is in the gatorade your drinking!!!! But seriously you would have to drop your price a ton for me to be interested. And realistically my $30 glove does the job fine. Most likely u will be keeping all of them!!! You may be a numb nuts on what u want for your gloves but at least u bought the right car!!!!
Obviously you don't know baseball that much. Because then you would not be trying to tell me that a Rawlings Pro Preferred used is under $100 regardless what is written on it haha. It is the leather you are paying for bub. But I am not going to keep wasting my time about this because I have already sold one of them for what I want and know I will get what I want for the other gloves. Have a wonderful day bub.
Old 11-02-2013, 05:47 AM   #15
plowxman
Starsky

BEGINNING OF HOLIDAYS BUMP!!
THESE WOULD BE GREAT GIFTS FOR A KIDDO FOR CHRISTMAS!!