Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Cold Air Inductions
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions General 5th generation Camaro topics not covered by other subforums.

Old 09-07-2013, 07:31 PM   #1
Macina

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS/RS 6MT AGM
Camaro parts Europe?

Does anyone know of a place in europe to buy parts for our cars? Import tax when ordering from the US here in Sweden is killing me! And the price here is horrible!
Mods: OBX 1.7/8" LT headers, No cats, SW retro chambered cat back, CAI inc cai, JRE Scoop, roto-fab wb relo kit, RX catch can, Vmax ported TB, 1LE steering wheel, 1LE shift knob/boot, SCT tuner, Anthracite plasti dipped wheels, Apex/Pfadt 1.25" lowering springs.
Macina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 02:39 AM   #2
Michael R.

Drives: Camaro EU (2SS/RS)&Skoda Octavia RS
Hi from Germany!

We have a few specialized places in Germany who can supply Camaro parts.

I suggest to check with our German Forum's sponsors at www.camaro2010.de.

Anything specific you are looking for?

Looks like you are waiting for your new 2014 Camaro. Did you order the official EU model or are you getting an import from the US?

Since the Camaro is available as an official EU version any Chevrolet dealer who is licensed to sell Camaros can order the parts for you. Interestingly the European customer service and parts distribution for Corvette/Camaro/Cadillac/Hummer is outsourced to a company in Sweden ;-)

But from what I know the parts they sell are very expensive!

Let me know when you have further questions.

Cheers

Michael

PS: When do you expect your new Camaro to arrive?
Michael R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 03:11 AM   #3
Macina

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS/RS 6MT AGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael R. View Post
Hi from Germany!

We have a few specialized places in Germany who can supply Camaro parts.

I suggest to check with our German Forum's sponsors at www.camaro2010.de.

Anything specific you are looking for?

Looks like you are waiting for your new 2014 Camaro. Did you order the official EU model or are you getting an import from the US?

Since the Camaro is available as an official EU version any Chevrolet dealer who is licensed to sell Camaros can order the parts for you. Interestingly the European customer service and parts distribution for Corvette/Camaro/Cadillac/Hummer is outsourced to a company in Sweden ;-)

But from what I know the parts they sell are very expensive!

Let me know when you have further questions.

Cheers

Michael

PS: When do you expect your new Camaro to arrive?
Im shure going to check it out! Thanks! I ordered the euro spec version, estimated delivery march 2014 :banghead: .
Yes the parts from the chevy dealers here in Sweden are priced at ridiculous levels.

I've already got a few parts on the way from US, cai, 1le steering wheel, 1le boot.

But im still waiting to buy, LT headers, front splitter, suspension upgrades (have checked with pfadt germany, no answer yet), remote tune (thinking of getting that from the US either way) Mods are fun!

Have a good one!

// Peter

Skickat från min C6603 via Tapatalk 2
Mods: OBX 1.7/8" LT headers, No cats, SW retro chambered cat back, CAI inc cai, JRE Scoop, roto-fab wb relo kit, RX catch can, Vmax ported TB, 1LE steering wheel, 1LE shift knob/boot, SCT tuner, Anthracite plasti dipped wheels, Apex/Pfadt 1.25" lowering springs.
Macina is offline   Reply With Quote