Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack Discuss issues related to wheels and tires

Old 08-01-2013, 06:06 PM   #1
Bigdad68

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS
22" Vertini Magic's with Pfadt drop

This is my first post. I have been a lurker for a while. Ordered these from Best Wheel Deals. I have to say that Jon and the guys kept their guarantee so my hat is off to them. They stood behind their sale all the way!

These did not fit at first and we had to roll the front fender, shave 5mil from the front hub and replace a torn up pair of tires. But as you can see it was well worth it!

Pfadt 1 1/4" drop
Front : Vertini Magic 22x9 (Hub shaved to 30 offset) with 265/35/22 420 Nitto's
Rear : Vertini Magic 22x10.5 with 295/30/22 420 Nitto's

<BR>

<BR>

<BR>

<BR>
Bigdad68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 04:28 PM   #2
Bigdad68

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan23 View Post
Welcome and nice stance. Im working with Jon now. How long was the turn around for the hub shaving? He mentioned that to me today, but I havent gotten a time frame yet.
We actually had it done here in Phx because it wasn't discovered to be a problem until after the install. Jon paid all related costs (stand up Company for sure) It only took a day here locally to shave them. I also had the fenders rolled up front just to make sure because it is tight. BUT no rub at all even with hard cornering.
Bigdad68 is offline   Reply With Quote