Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

SMGSS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro5 Fest Discussions

Camaro5 Fest Discussions All talk related to the Camaro5 Fest events.

Old 02-14-2014, 02:07 PM   #1
Rohdeo16
USMC - SNSSTR

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Getting RGB Halos Installed at the Fest

Hey guys and gals, I am not quite sure if I can bring myself to bake my headlights to install the RGB halos. Give me a wrench and have me do something mechanical or let me drill a hole in my dash for the dash abl. Just not baking the lights.

I know there are kits like NightOwl and JDP that do not require you to bake the lights. But I'd still like some help.

Would anyone or any vendors be willing to install the RGB halos in my headlights? If so, post here or PM me and we can talk about costs involved.

Thanks!!

2010 Black SS/RS M6 | 514hp | 470tq | GPI/Rhino Tune |Build Thread
Rohdeo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 02:27 PM   #2
Joe@NightOwlLEDs
"Night it Up!"

Drives: 2011 SS Convertible
We will be at the Fest, but we're not planning to offer installs at the fest at this time. An install typically takes between 2 and 3 hours, and is not something that we would want to devote time to during the event. We do have a installer in the Dallas area that we may be able to hook you up with and maybe you guys could work out a plan to do it before or after the fest. There have been a ton of people install these themselves. It isn't that hard, and our video walks you through it step by step. It is 45 minutes long and shows the entire process. Let me know if you want to speak further.

Joe
Old 02-22-2014, 01:34 PM   #3
Rohdeo16
USMC - SNSSTR

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Thank you, pm sent

2010 Black SS/RS M6 | 514hp | 470tq | GPI/Rhino Tune |Build Thread
Rohdeo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 03:39 PM   #4
AACstyle

Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohdeo16 View Post
Thank you, pm sent
We are not doing halo installations at the fest but we actually have our own retail shop in Houston where we could do the installation in a professional workshop environment rather than at the track. The Houston shop is a facility that does one thing and does it well- Lighting Installations and Camaros are our specialty

If you would like to schedule time to bring your Camaro in while you are in town for the fest please give us a call 713-234-7750 or email melissa@oraclelights.com

AACstyle is offline   Reply With Quote