Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

autoguy
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Old 04-26-2015, 12:11 AM   #1
Blu Ray

Drives: 2013 BRM 2LT/RS/M6
Send a message via AIM to Blu Ray Send a message via Yahoo to Blu Ray
PRICE DROP on the 2015's

How much in Price Drop on the 15s When the 16s Release...

Everyone Says I should wait, dont want to lose on a good deal waiting

$42,635 down to $36,343 already over 6K off, should i bite or wait until after May 16th

http://www.koonschevybuickgmc.com/ne...a866b33e20.htm

FOUNDER
NY/NJ/PA DOMESTIC CAR CLUB
Blu Ray is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 12:23 AM   #2
terry_b

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS 1LE
Send a message via MSN to terry_b
I picked up my 2014 "used" 2SS/RS 1LE for $38,500 just recently. I think you had commented in one of my threads too...

To be perfectly honest, dealerships will be looking to get rid of old stock to make room for new - and with 2016 being a brand new camaro you might be able to snatch one for a steal if you wait long enough... that being said - if you wait too long, the people who couldn't wait will get all these deals and you may not get a deal at all.

I would wager, if you walked in there ready to deal - and ready to walk away - you could leave with one of those for around $35k. And they have 1LE, RS and recaros... so you're only missing leather and the BA sound system and heated seats/mirrors. I was looking at those as well, I say give it a shot but don't get married to the idea. Show up serious and ready to deal, but let them really sell you the car.
Old Today, 01:29 PM   #3
Goran88

Drives: '10 Accord EX
I'm planning on getting a 2015 stick LT w/ RS package at the end of month. I see them going for 26-28 in South Fl. I know the 2016 reveal is supposed to lower the price a bit, but is there likely to be any Memorial Day deals? Can anyone recall any deals on last year's Memorial Day? I'm asking because I'm IMPATIENT haha.
Goran88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:44 PM   #4
JimE

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS/1LE
It's not an across the board price drop. The amount will depend on how badly the dealer wants to move the car. Of course the best discounts will be on cars that have been sitting on the lot the longest...in which case there is likely a reason they have been sitting. Can you get a decent/good deal? Yes. But you will be stuck with whatever is left on the lot. It will largely depend on the dealers in your area. My local dealer moves a decent amount of Camaros, so they always have choices.