Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

JUICEDMOTORSPORTS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Chevy Camaro vs... Comparison of Chevy Camaro versus its competition. *NO STREET RACING STORIES*

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 07:32 PM   #51
SS 376

Drives: IBM 1SS
Why no street racing? Because most of them are probably lies. Everyone posts their kills, but no one ever posts when they get their ass handed to them. Plus, once you've heard one, you've heard them all:

I was on (insert highway) and there was this guy in a (insert car, preferably one either more expensive or with more horsepower). He was (with/without his girlfriend). I wasn't planning on racing, but he revved at me/gave me the lights so I figured, what the hell. On three honks/when the light turned green, we hit it. He pulled on me initially/I immediately pull x car lengths on him. I shifted to (insert gear) and I began to pull on him and had x + y car lengths on him and was doing z MPH when I shut it down. He gave me the thumbs up/got mad and sped off.

Cue multiple "good kill!" or "nice!" posts. Occasionally, one or two "take it to the track" posts. Maybe I'm getting old, but the stories don't do anything for me anymore.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:25 PM   #52
ss1129
Account Suspended

Drives: IOM 2010 2ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotpa View Post
It's PEOPLE that kill, not tools !

Bats, knives, stones, power tools, cars, buses, trains, planes. All are tools. All can be used to kill. Hell, a PILLOW can be used to kill.

Get off it!

THANK YOU for banning that asshat!
A. I was being sarcastic about banning guns.

B. Im not banned

C. Calling people names on the internet makes you tough

D. Calling people names on the internet when you think they are banned and cant reply to you makes you tougher.

E. I hope your car has more problems than any other Camaro ever.

That is all.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:55 PM   #53
Fatstackz

Drives: 2000 SS Camaro/ 2007 300 SRT-8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss1129 View Post

That is all.
"Don't you put that evil on us Ricky Bobby! Don't you put that evil on us!

I guess this explains all the dyno races, paper races, your cost X mine cost Y with mods. I would honestly rather hear some stories of somewhat sensible engagement on the street much more than all of this "When I get my SS it will be faster than whatever you are driving now" BS.

I quit reading this section because of that very thing. I had a great laugh coming back to check it out and this was the top thread.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:55 AM   #54
patriotpa
Account Suspended

Drives: 02 Silverado, 09 Vue, 10 1SS
Location: Tired of apologizing when we should be kickin' butt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss1129 View Post
A. I was being sarcastic about banning guns.

B. Im not banned

C. Calling people names on the internet makes you tough

D. Calling people names on the internet when you think they are banned and cant reply to you makes you tougher.

That is all.
Thank you for proving my point.

Closed Thread