Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

ADM PERFORMANCE
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences Share review & feedback on vendors and sellers

Old 09-04-2013, 04:49 PM   #1
bdrobLS3

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SSRS Manual Coupe
Send a message via AIM to bdrobLS3
Ridiculous

So on August 13th I ordered the PFADT Tri Y's to see what all the hype...I would tell you guys but I haven't gotten them...I ordered a tune from Ted Jannetty, he shipped it the next day I already have it and the custom tune file but no headers...WTF PFADT. I don't understand what could cause any company to sit on an order like that for a month...just a rant but has anyone else had a crap experience where you pay good money for something and they take FOREVER to send it out?
bdrobLS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:30 PM   #2
GEEKFREEKSCOTTY
Autoboticus Roboticus

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Have you CALLED them and got an ETA?

That's usually the first step I do if I feel that shipping is taking too long.

Companies are staffed by people too.. and sometimes, shit happens..
Old 09-04-2013, 05:31 PM   #3
Jeff_SS
Cam only

Drives: 2013 AGM 2SS/RS M6
Old 09-04-2013, 05:43 PM   #4
dorfmac
www.macsautodetail.com

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
Yes I am currently having the same issue with Pfadt. I ordered their sways through JDP, and JDP failed to tell me they were on back order when I ordered (that part pisses me off) but the fact that its been 3 weeks and they still don't have a timeframe for sending out the product because Pfadt hasn't made them yet sucks even more
dorfmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:46 PM   #5
ChrisBlair
Buick 455 Fan

Drives: 1970 Buick, 2012 1SS LS3
Perhaps the location is the key?

Grafenwöhr ain't exactly Cleveland. They are in Utah, after all. I realize that Tri-Ys are not ITAR items so my experience with international shipping isn't the best analogy, but sometimes man...Customs just sucks if a commercial invoice is incorrect or missing. If the wrong person makes an issue out of a missing form...then too I have to guess that the shipment isn't just your parts, maybe somebody else's invoice is messed up. Hope you get them soon. I would definitely call them on the phone.
Old 09-05-2013, 03:20 AM   #6
bdrobLS3

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SSRS Manual Coupe
Send a message via AIM to bdrobLS3
Its Not a customs issue when the order is placed on the 13th and they dont ship untill the 30th I called them about once a week, I am not trying to whine or anything, I know stuff happens but when you pay 1500 dollars form something I expect something in return. I love my car to much, that is all
bdrobLS3 is offline   Reply With Quote