Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Anthony @ LG Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences Share review & feedback on vendors and sellers

Old 09-07-2013, 11:07 AM   #1
Infinite-T

Drives: 2011 1LT RS RJT
Anyone else have issues with Seibon or AutoAgenda?

Originally, this was posted in general as a question to others if anyone else had any bad experience or trouble with Seibon or AutoAgenda and not as a product/vendor feedback. I posted a similar (but not identical) post on it in the feedback section, as feedback. Evidently, a mod felt that my question about others experiences was viewed as qualifying for product/vendor feedback (which I can see the relation) and this thread was moved here, creating now 2 threads by me on the same subject. One intended to be feedback or review, the other asking about others experiences. So, I deleted the topic of my "question post" and left my feedback/review post as is, since it is in the feedback section and is, in fact a post offering feedback.

The Review/feedback post can be found here:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=316905

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synner View Post
If you'd rather drive a civic that eats your soul than a camaro that eats your wallet then thats your choice.

Last edited by Infinite-T; 09-07-2013 at 06:50 PM.
Infinite-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 11:14 AM   #2
Mark114

Drives: 2013 2LT/RS CRT M6
Sorry to hear that you are having problems with AA. I don't have any experience with them myself. Have you tried to contact Seibon directly. It seems like they should stand behind their product since you have proof of purchase. Their support web site says they have a 6 month warranty on their products. It seems like they would have to replace the trunk lid anyway so maybe dealing with them directly will be faster and easier.

Good luck!
Mark114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 11:18 AM   #3
06_warrior

Drives: 2012 1SS LS3 M6 black on black :)
Sorry to hear this. I purchased a hood from Phastek that another company had made in Cali. I paid for the shipping and it wasn't cheap. My painter who's been painting for about 20 years laughed at it. Dips and waves galore. After contacting the company that made it i would of had to pay shipping getting the hood back to them to get my money back. So needless to say i had my painter do his magic body work on it and paint it. It's better but i'm super disappointed. Some company's suck. Their products suck and their customer service sucks.
06_warrior is offline   Reply With Quote