Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Fabberge
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics Camaro ZL1 specific topics

Old 09-16-2013, 08:22 PM   #1
TomF1

Drives: 2013 CRT ZL1
CCFBG Fall Classic

My Wife and I took our ZL1 to the Camaro Country F-Body Group car show this past weekend in Fort Erie, ON.
A great time was had by all. We really enjoyed it, but were a little overwhelmed at first since we're newbies to the car show thing.
They had Camaro's and Firebird's from all Generations, original and customized, all beautiful cars.
At the Saturday Eve Banquet, I was presented with the General Motors, Best Camaro Award, by Scott Settlemire and Mike Judge. Thank you both very much for your attendance and participation. I'm greatly honored.

Then I was quite surprised Sunday Afternoon at the awards ceremony to receive 2nd Place - 5th Generation, sponsored by Home Hardware. Congratulations to 1st and 3rd who were more customized.

I'd like to send a big THANK YOU to Mark , Kelly, Jason and the whole crew who organized the event, and all the club members who attended.
TomF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 08:47 PM   #2
jbotta

Drives: Camaro ZL1
Very Nice,,,
jbotta is offline   Reply With Quote