Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Members Classifieds - Non-Automotive

Members Classifieds - Non-Automotive Anything not related to cars.

Old 09-01-2013, 11:53 PM   #1
gemjewel6

Drives: 2010 2LT/Imperial Blue/Manual
Camaro painting for sale. Taking orders for paintings.

Hi All,

I'm a fine artist, and I am currently working on an oil painting on canvas that I started of my Imperial Blue Metallic V6 two years ago (Unfortunately, I don't even own the car anymore). I had started it and put it aside and decided to finally rework it now. I was wondering if anyone would like this painting when it is completed. Since it isn't finished and I am fixing a bunch of stuff, if you are super interested, I can rework it to YOUR liking (if your car has any modifications and whatnot).

Also, if you want a special painting done of your car, I can do that as well. My website is: rubymichelle.weebly.com if you want to see what my style of work looks like. I can pretty much do anything (drawing or painting wise).

Attached is an image of the painting I mentioned above (obviously not done, but I want to see if anyone is interested...)

Send me a message if you're interested. Thanks!!
Attached Images

gemjewel6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 09:34 PM   #2
BMW_F10_ALPINE

Drives: BMW F10
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemjewel6 View Post
Hi All,

I'm a fine artist, and I am currently working on an oil painting on canvas that I started of my Imperial Blue Metallic V6 two years ago (Unfortunately, I don't even own the car anymore). I had started it and put it aside and decided to finally rework it now. I was wondering if anyone would like this painting when it is completed. Since it isn't finished and I am fixing a bunch of stuff, if you are super interested, I can rework it to YOUR liking (if your car has any modifications and whatnot).

Also, if you want a special painting done of your car, I can do that as well. My website is: rubymichelle.weebly.com if you want to see what my style of work looks like. I can pretty much do anything (drawing or painting wise).

Attached is an image of the painting I mentioned above (obviously not done, but I want to see if anyone is interested...)

Send me a message if you're interested. Thanks!!

How 'bout a trade?

BMW_F10_ALPINE is offline   Reply With Quote