Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

BORLA
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 09-17-2013, 08:52 AM   #1
J. Puller

Drives: 2013 Camaro LS
Anyone getting the iPhone 5s

This may be the wrong site to out this so if it gets taken down I understand. But I was curious as to if anyone was getting it
J. Puller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:02 AM   #2
Lord Ryan

Drives: Chevy Prelude RS V4 Hot Pink Ed.
in march

Lord Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:04 AM   #3
nyrfan
Let's go Rangers!

Drives: 13' AGM 2SS/RS L99
Never going crapple again!
Old 09-17-2013, 09:09 AM   #4
J. Puller

Drives: 2013 Camaro LS
Everything I own is Apple. My computer, iPad, iPhone. I've never had any problems with their products. Although it drives me up the wall when I buy an iPhone and six months later they come out with a NEW AND IMPROVED one, and I for some dumb reason have to have it.
J. Puller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:14 AM   #5
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
It may be trendy for some to make fun of crapple but I've had their phones since they come out. I also have a Mac and MacBook and both sizes of iPads. My wife and 4 children have iPhones. The kids get the handmedowns. I'd never go back to Windows anything. So yes, the new 5S is in my future. December.
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:20 AM   #6
Swacer

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS
I have an iPhone5, and a 3rd gen iPad, and my fiance has a iPhone4S. We love our apple products. However, I don't think the 5S presented anything great enough to justify an upgrade for either of us.
2012 2SS/RS Camaro~Imperial Blue Metallic~LS3~M6~GM High Spoiler~GM Ground Effect~GM Tower Brace~Heritage Grill~Roto-Fab Cold Air Intake~Stainless Works Exhaust~Stainless Power Headers~VMAX Ported Throttle Body~Tuned By Frost~GEN5DYI Spare Clutch Reservior~Barton Short Throw~ShowStopper Side Markers~UMI Performance Trailing Arms~UMI Performance Tunnel Brace~Elite Engineering Catch Can~VMR V710s
Swacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:27 AM   #7
Ksmoke

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LT/RS
Apples creative gene is going down the drain. The 5s doesn't really show any thing above and beyond. Most times when they release things there's something on it that creates a "wow" factor, I don't really see one. Although I will say the finger print scanner is pretty cool, especially since it is going to be able to be used to verify iTunes purchases. I would like to see this implemented into online websites for ordering items. That being said an I going to get one? Most likely..I'm due for an upgrade. Regardless this one doesbt seem to be anything special..I still want it lol.
Ksmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:28 AM   #8
GbrilliantQ
¡ʇuɐıןןıɹq

Drives: 2011 Camaro IOM 2SS/RS
I think my wife is. Its the only thing Apple in our house.
Old 09-17-2013, 09:31 AM   #9
Lord Ryan

Drives: Chevy Prelude RS V4 Hot Pink Ed.
I have iphone, ipad, imac. Love them all. The wife has a droid, bitches about everyday. She's killed 2 PC in the time I've had the Mac. Had to give her my backup PC. I hate microcrap!

Lord Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:32 AM   #10
ben3350

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT ABM
I'll probably be getting one sometime in the next few weeks
Old 09-17-2013, 09:34 AM   #11
Blu Ray
ONYX-1LE

Drives: 2015 Black 1SS/RS/1LE*NPP*RECAROS
Send a message via AIM to Blu Ray Send a message via Yahoo to Blu Ray
hopefully the OS works with the mylink

FOUNDER - NY/NJ/PA Domestic Car Club Est.2013
Custom Grind Comp Cam 110 Lobe * Brian Tooley Push Rods, Springs * Kooks 1 7/8 LT Headers * Comp Cam Trunion Bearings * NGK TR55 Spark Plugs * Rotofab CAI * Dyno Tune * CNC Ported Heads * LS7 Lifters & Tray * GM Performance Dual Mode Exhaust * GForce 1000 HP Axels* BMR 1" Lowering Springs, Trailing Arms, Toe Rods, Upper Control Arms* Full Rear Bushing Kit * 504/462
Blu Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:34 AM   #12
Scott@Bjorn3D

Drives: Kami, 2013 2SS LS3 Luvin
Send a message via MSN to Scott@Bjorn3D
Not at this time, my wife wanted a I-Phone 5 for her birthday last year so I got her one and she said I had to get one so I could help her with support if she had an issue.
Scott@Bjorn3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:35 AM   #13
OUTATIME

Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS
Hopefully Friday!! I've been waiting for the new one to upgrade, so that I don't have buyer's remorse - I know nothing new is gonna come out until the same time next year.
OUTATIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:38 AM   #14
Knockoutpie

Drives: 2014 2SS RS Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swacer View Post
I have an iPhone5, and a 3rd gen iPad, and my fiance has a iPhone4S. We love our apple products. However, I don't think the 5S presented anything great enough to justify an upgrade for either of us.
Really, I work at the mobile department in bestbuy, it's not a huge hype right now, big difference, the interface is 2x as face because of the a7 chip in it (processor) and the camera got a little revamped but still same MP now you can do (slow mo shooting) and then there's a champagne color iphone 5s now white and light gold, I can upgrade now even though I have a 64gb iphone, I see no point to upgrade though.
Knockoutpie is offline   Reply With Quote