Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 10-18-2013, 11:45 PM   #1
ZL1 Brian

Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1
Pfadt drag suspension

I ran across this suspension kit when I was on the Pfadt web site. http://store.pfadtracing.com/camaro-...age-1-zl-spec/
Does anyone know anything about this kit? It says says ZL1 specs? Is this a ZL1 duplicate of the existing suspension for an SS, or is this an upgrade for the ZL1? Any info would be great. Thanks.
ZL1 Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:14 AM   #2
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
"ZL1 Spec" is Pfadt lingo for saying it uses the FE4 suspension geometry. Meaning it will bolt up to your car. It is a significant upgrade over your stock parts. Grip and stability under hard acceleration and braking will both be significantly improved. You will be able to launch more aggressively and with more control. It is a very well engineered package.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:35 AM   #3
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZL1 Brian View Post
I ran across this suspension kit when I was on the Pfadt web site. http://store.pfadtracing.com/camaro-...age-1-zl-spec/
Does anyone know anything about this kit? It says says ZL1 specs? Is this a ZL1 duplicate of the existing suspension for an SS, or is this an upgrade for the ZL1? Any info would be great. Thanks.
That is a great kit. I addresses most of the weak links in the factory suspension.

We run this kit along with their drag specific coilovers on a few of our local drag cars and cut consistent 1.4 60' times. The only thing this kit is lacking (IMO) is the upper control arm bushings.

We also have a gift card promo going. Feel free to call, PM or email me with questions or for more details.

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Click HERE to send a PM | sales@jdpmotorsports.com | www.jdpmotorsports.com | 801.545.4215
JDP Sales is offline   Reply With Quote