Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Fabberge
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Camaro5 Store Merchandise

Camaro5 Store Merchandise Camaro5 Store Offers Camaro5.com merchandise, as well as general Camaro items.

Old 03-17-2014, 09:15 AM   #51
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
We restocked a small amount per color of silhouette sticker. Blues are back in there. Yellow, white, black...

...and I wanted IOM but got IMPERIAL orange metallic instead.... FACEPALM!!! I screwed up in my sleepiness and typed imperial instead of inferno. So we have a crap ton of copper colored (which are REALLY cool) silhouette stickers and distressed which we don't think we'll be able to sell.

Maybe if people can guess who it was that was tossed in the old Camaro trunk back in the day when orders are placed in the store (and the answer is typed in the ordering notes), we'll toss one in some folks orders? Hrm....
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 11:18 PM   #52
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
While they are not in the store just yet, we now have synergy green silhouette, synergy green distressed, silver silhouette and distressed, purple silhouette and distressed, and ABM distressed and silhouette.

Yes...they are AWESOME.

No...no pix yet. (well, I have one, but it's at a bad angle and it makes everything look darker than they really are). I'll get a better pic tomorrow and we'll get them uploaded into the store asap.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote