Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Rick@Livernois
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Off-topic Discussions Discuss any off-topic subjects with other members.

Old 10-30-2013, 07:12 AM   #26
20141le
2014 1LE

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
Haha assumed not asshmed.
20141le is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:40 PM   #27
gen=5

Drives: 13 ZL1 vert blac fastlane/LPE 750
[QUOTE=SteveV;7140347]I am a Vet as well AND an IT expert. One of the calling cards of scammers is all caps and bad grammar.

THAT is why so many of us were skeptical. After christianmotox's post, it became clear that this is NOT a hoax. So calm down and accept our votes now.[/Q

Thank you,I am blind in one eye,and don't always pay attention to the cap locks since its on my left side,and after typing,I am not going to re-type it all again,,lol and as far as bad grammar its just my fingers most of the time hitting the wrong keys, I have a degree,lol I don't think it was people thinking it had anything to do with my typing because i posted it in another thread after I copied it,and over 300 other members have voted for him that day without one single bad word..I think it was sheep following sheep...and not reading the post,it was not for me at all..Anyway thank you,as other members pointed out people will give to someone crying over their car burning down because they parked on the grass without a second thought. thank you..
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346589 CHECK OUT THE BUILDING OF MY RANCH FOR DISABLED VETS, COMPLETE WITH A GUN RANGE &, PAINT BALL COURSE coming...garage for car shows,and a workout & rehab center hopfull
gen=5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:53 PM   #28
gen=5

Drives: 13 ZL1 vert blac fastlane/LPE 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20141le View Post
Haha assumed not asshmed.
Why are you so fast to jump on someone just because they miss spelled a word,grow up,if it was not for people like him you would be living in a cave some where scared to death until he came to drag your butt home,get a freaking life...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20141le View Post
I have served the last 17 years on active duty and did three combat tours. My grip wasnt with the service member but with the way it was presented. I have seen a lot of BS emails over the years since the wars started and asshmed this was another one. I voted...he just needs a better pitch man who doesnt yell in text with all caps.
Man I totally understand,what military life is all about serving myself and doing 2 tours.I know that that guy doesn't bother you as its just childishness. just as it doesn't bother me,until its done to another brother in arms.Yes its scams that make it hard to get help after being injured,or funding for projects.The only thing i think I could of done different and your right is the caps.If others had done as I did first before re-posting for him was P.M him to double check his story,although I may have more time than others to do things like that
thank you for your service..
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346589 CHECK OUT THE BUILDING OF MY RANCH FOR DISABLED VETS, COMPLETE WITH A GUN RANGE &, PAINT BALL COURSE coming...garage for car shows,and a workout & rehab center hopfull
gen=5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 12:21 AM   #29
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2003 GMC Envoy SLE/2007 Ford F-150
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Originally Posted by gen=5 View Post
Why are you so fast to jump on someone just because they miss spelled a word,grow up,if it was not for people like him you would be living in a cave some where scared to death until he came to drag your butt home,get a freaking life...

Man I totally understand,what military life is all about serving myself and doing 2 tours.I know that that guy doesn't bother you as its just childishness. just as it doesn't bother me,until its done to another brother in arms.Yes its scams that make it hard to get help after being injured,or funding for projects.The only thing i think I could of done different and your right is the caps.If others had done as I did first before re-posting for him was P.M him to double check his story,although I may have more time than others to do things like that
thank you for your service..
You wanna check on who you just responded to in both posts...?

My Cars: 2003 GMC Envoy SLE, 2007 Ford F-150 XL (State-issued)
Extended Family: 2013 GMC Terrain SLE, 1998 GMC Sonoma SLS Extended Cab

FenwickHockey65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 01:28 PM   #30
EODSS

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS L99 TF3
As it has already been figured out, this isn't a "scam". All I asked for was votes not money. I didn't want to use my injury pictures to win anything but my story would help to see why I would like to win the contest. I figured the fact that I have a Camaro would get people on here to vote more than my service. Thank you to all who have helped and voted. Im still really far behind but there is always a chance.
Old 10-31-2013, 11:53 PM   #31
Brian 1LE SS

Drives: 98 Camaro SS
Shit I better vote again. How far behind are you?
<a href=http://www.norcal-lsx.com/multimedia/data/500/562752_4054654816027_115782456_n.jpg target=_blank>http://www.norcal-lsx.com/multimedia...15782456_n.jpg</a>
Brian 1LE SS is offline   Reply With Quote