Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion Come chat about other cars.

Old 03-18-2008, 04:42 PM   #1
stovt001

Drives: 2006 Cobalt, 2004 Taurus wagon
Buick Invicta Concept

Leftlane News has this preview of the Buick Invicta, which should be the next gen LaCrosse:

http://www.leftlanenews.com/buick-invicta.html

Some thoughts:
Uses Riviera styling - Good!
Name - elegant, and Latin for Invincible - Double Good!
Getting almost completely glowing comments from the otherwise rude and trollish commenters on Leftlane - Unbelievable

So three reasons why this is pretty promising. OK so it is a Buick mid-size sedan, so it isn't the most exciting car in the world, but it is good to see that even one of GM's most troubled brands has some good stuff coming.

I hope they replace the LaCrosse name with Invicta. It is just a great name, and sounds like it would go well with Enclave. Not sure why, but they sound good together. Thank God it is just getting a name at all, rather than some meaningless alpha-numeric.
stovt001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 04:52 PM   #2
The_Blur
Moderator, USN

Drives: 11VR2SSA6
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
I want Buick to build a muscle car. With a name like Invicta, they have to have confidence in this car. I hope it has some power to back the class that Buick represents. Then again, I guess most people who buy Buicks aren't buying them for the speed.
The_Blur is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 06:13 PM   #3
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
looks like the car could have something under the hood, just from looking at that one shot its hard to tell though. Sounds cool.

WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT FUTURE PRODUCT PLANS PERIOD FbodFather

Camaro5 Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:04 AM   #4
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: THRSS #2 / CGM#1
Um...left lane news?...no picture gallery???.....
The build of THRSS #2
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote