Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

JDP Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 12-04-2013, 12:46 AM   #256
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP

Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Quote:
Originally Posted by grocerygetter View Post
Don...thanks for keeping us updated. Tell J to keep on rockin!
Seconded.
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 05:31 AM   #257
litle88
V8 Lounge member #2

Drives: 2001 Ws6
Quote:
Originally Posted by driyac View Post
No those were the taco's bud.
Lmao from La Curva!!!!
2001 ws6, 40k miles, Ls3 416 stroker, short block built by PER the rest by me. LPE Ls3 heads milled to 12-1 comp, FAST 102, NW 102, kooks 2", dual DMH cutouts, Magnaflow C/B, BTR cam + springs. Full UMI suspension.
litle88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 04:37 PM   #258
CyberPredator
50 Shades of Prey

Drives: TT/SS
Anyway I can't wait to see the outcome of this build. Sick builds make me excited.
Old 12-06-2013, 12:45 AM   #259
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Ok, I've read back through two pages of gripping and bit#^ing.... bad mouthing and complaints...

I've deleted a bunch of posts that were off topic to this thread....

It is about Slohawk, and Jaime and the new build.

To respond to the general sentiment, It was not a MOD that banned Jaime...

There was no protection of vendors taking place.... Contrary to what you may think, None of the Mods make any money or recieve any compensation for their efforts here... It was a simple case of what is referred to as thread crapping...

We do this because we like the site, we are enthusiasts and we want to keep the site what it is, the Premier 5th Gen Camaro site....

There is an area for vendor comments, and it is not in every thread involving a particular vendor....

I myself have trashed a vendor pretty hard, deservedly so, but I kept it in the place it needed to be, in the vendor review section.

Jaime was warned by the same person that banned him. I consider Jaime a friend, without reservation. He and I have talked off the boards about a variety of things... I still consider him a friend and would do about anything I could to help him... Too bad he lives half way across the country...

I was just as sick as he was when he lost another motor... I more than most of you understand the angst and truly understand the expense... We are putting my third big motor back together... Yes, I've been there and done that...got a closet full of t-shirts... or how about turbos number 7 and 8 are now in my car.... and transmission number 5...

Camaro5 has rules and we enforce them to keep the site what it is meant to be...

If you have a vendor complaint or comment, then by all means air it out, but do it in the correct sub-forum... Vendor complaints...

Thread crapping is not permitted....

Jaime will most assuredly be back, and hopefully as the productive and informative and dammit funny member he has been for years....

As for this thread... It needs to stay on topic, stop the bashing... I will delete any further bashing posts, be it bashing of a vendor (not the subject of this thread) or bashing of the moderators (certainly not the topic of the thread) Please remember this is a privately owned and operated site... and we have rules for a purpose...

Some of the posts were out right rude and ill informed, some were borderline, and some were just fallout from others...

I apologize for the collateral damage deletions...

Now please note, none of you have recieved nasty-grams in your inbox, at least none from me... I haven't handed out any infractions or warnings, all I did was clean the thread up and explain my actions....

Please keep it on topic from here on out...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 12:57 AM   #260
Chris82xx
Make your peace with God!

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS M6 Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
Ok, I've read back through two pages of gripping and bit#^ing.... bad mouthing and complaints...

There was no protection of vendors taking place.... Contrary to what you may think, None of the Mods make any money or recieve any compensation for their efforts here... It was a simple case of what is referred to as thread crapping...

We do this because we like the site, we are enthusiasts and we want to keep the site what it is, the Premier 5th Gen Camaro site....

There is an area for vendor comments, and it is not in every thread involving a particular vendor....

I myself have trashed a vendor pretty hard, deservedly so, but I kept it in the place it needed to be, in the vendor review section.

Jaime was warned by the same person that banned him. I consider Jaime a friend, without reservation. He and I have talked off the boards about a variety of things... I still consider him a friend and would do about anything I could to help him... Too bad he lives half way across the country...

I was just as sick as he was when he lost another motor... I more than most of you understand the angst and truly understand the expense... We are putting my third big motor back together... Yes, I've been there and done that...got a closet full of t-shirts... or how about turbos number 7 and 8 are now in my car.... and transmission number 5...

Camaro5 has rules and we enforce them to keep the site what it is meant to be...

If you have a vendor complaint or comment, then by all means air it out, but do it in the correct sub-forum... Vendor complaints...

Jaime will most assuredly be back, and hopefully as the productive and informative and dammit funny member he has been for years....

As for this thread... It needs to stay on topic, stop the bashing... I will delete any further bashing posts, be it bashing of a vendor (not the subject of this thread) or bashing of the moderators (certainly not the topic of the thread) Please remember this is a privately owned and operated site... and we have rules for a purpose...

Some of the posts were out right rude and ill informed, some were borderline, and some were just fallout from others...

Now please note, none of you have recieved nasty-grams in your inbox, at least none from me... I haven't handed out any infractions or warnings, all I did was clean the thread up and explain my actions....

But half the crap some of say on here are directed to each other and never on topic. Can we still do that? I really hope so, I've got a week full of stuff I've been saving up.
ECS base supercharger (NOVI 1500SL), ECS AlKY control kit, 92mm TB, ARH 1 7/8" LT's non-catted, Borla 3" exhaust, ID850 injectors, Squash fuel system, ECS Big Blower Cam, MGW short throw shifter, DSS 1000hp axles, LGW differential cover, billet caps, Tech AFX heater hoses, Pedders differential bushings, Eaton TrueTrac differential, PRC dual valve springs, Katech C5R timing chain, ATI balancer, Meilings oil pump, Pfadt Trailing Arms, Pfadt Tie Rods, Pfadt Sway Bars, Pfadt End Links, DSS Aluminum Driveshaft

811RWHP/719RWTQ

UNDER MAJOR OVERHAUL!!
Chris82xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 12:59 AM   #261
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris82xx View Post
But half the crap some of say on here are directed to each other and never on topic. Can we still do that? I really hope so, I've got a week full of stuff I've been saving up.
Absolutely... It wouldn't be a thread about Jaime if there wasn't mud slinging against each other...

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

Old 12-06-2013, 01:03 AM   #262
Chris82xx

Quote:
Absolutely... It wouldn't be a thread about Jaime if there wasn't mud slinging against each other...
Ok, good. I was worried there for a moment. When does junior get his license privileges back? I have to go through channels to get to him.
ECS base supercharger (NOVI 1500SL), ECS AlKY control kit, 92mm TB, ARH 1 7/8" LT's non-catted, Borla 3" exhaust, ID850 injectors, Squash fuel system, ECS Big Blower Cam, MGW short throw shifter, DSS 1000hp axles, LGW differential cover, billet caps, Tech AFX heater hoses, Pedders differential bushings, Eaton TrueTrac differential, PRC dual valve springs, Katech C5R timing chain, ATI balancer, Meilings oil pump, Pfadt Trailing Arms, Pfadt Tie Rods, Pfadt Sway Bars, Pfadt End Links, DSS Aluminum Driveshaft

811RWHP/719RWTQ

UNDER MAJOR OVERHAUL!!
Old 12-06-2013, 01:11 AM   #263
mlee
Charter Circle Member

Drives: Number Twenty-Three
Quote:
Ain't that the truth..

We'll said Robert
Old 12-06-2013, 01:13 AM   #264
Chris82xx

I've said it on more than one occasion. He's like the red-headed step child that forgot to wash the wooden spoon.

811RWHP/719RWTQ

UNDER MAJOR OVERHAUL!!
Old 12-06-2013, 01:40 AM   #265
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris82xx View Post
I've said it on more than one occasion. He's like the red-headed step child that forgot to wash the wooden spoon.
Hell, I'm usually leery of going into Jaimes threads... I usually come out worse for wear... I sling some mud but Jaimes mud has rocks in it... and not much dirt, and it's usually dry, so I guess I bring mud to a rock fight,,, and usually lose... dang turd is quick...

Old 12-06-2013, 06:56 AM   #266
inferno camaro

Drives: 2010 camaro pace car, 2008 cts bl,
Back on topic

Quote:

Mods, 2r max cam, ls3 conv,kooks lt w/hf cats,kooks street sleeper cat back with magnaflow res x-pipe, roto fab cai, v-max TB, vigilante 3700 stall, 3.70 LPE, 442hp/392tq, Mike Norris Tune 11.71@116.24 1.63 60' m&h DR's
inferno camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 09:41 AM   #267
Chris82xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno camaro View Post
Back on topic
Talking trash about Jamie is being on topic. It's not like we're doing it behind his back because I'm sure that he's checking the threads daily.

811RWHP/719RWTQ

UNDER MAJOR OVERHAUL!!
Old 12-06-2013, 12:19 PM   #268
2SS45th

Drives: 11 Seconds or Faster
I've just been throwing rocks through text, I only got on here to make Jamie look bad

2SS45th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 12:31 PM   #269
Chris82xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SS45th
I've just been throwing rocks through text, I only got on here to make Jamie look bad
it's kinda hard to make him look bad when he's not on here opening his mouth. but it gives us the upper hand to throw mud mixed with rocks and turds at him and there's nothing he can do about it till he gets back. lol

Posted from Camaro5.com App for Android

811RWHP/719RWTQ

UNDER MAJOR OVERHAUL!!
Old 12-06-2013, 12:41 PM   #270
2SS45th

Drives: 11 Seconds or Faster
Prepare to be flamed when he gets back. Maybe his car ill be running too, at least until he blows it up again. Which isn't anything about Don, its just anything Jamie touches blows up.

2SS45th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 01:01 PM   #271
Slowhawk
LSX specialty shop

Drives: 1999 Trans Am
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SS45th View Post
Prepare to be flamed when he gets back. Maybe his car ill be running too, at least until he blows it up again. Which isn't anything about Don, its just anything Jamie touches blows up.
How dare you jinx me like that

Bridgewater, Ma
(508)659-4454
Slowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 01:02 PM   #272
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowhawk View Post
How dare you jinx me like that
I wasn't touching that with a 27 foot pole...