|07-16-2009, 11:15 AM||#1|
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS Package
Join Date: Jul 2009
RS Package Headlight Rings
I have 2ss with RS Package and the rings on the headlight are different color as compare to driverside and pasanger side. I spoke to GM dealer service manager to change the ring on the headlight since they are different color.
They denied it.
Can someone please tell me different color ring is normal or not?
|07-16-2009, 11:18 AM||#2|
Drives: 67 Camaro Convertible
Join Date: Jun 2009
I don't think 2 different color halos is normal. How much difference in color is there? I have a 2LT/RS and the halo ring colors match perfectly. Could you post a picture with the halos lit?
2LT/RS RJT, Blk Rally Stripes, Beige Interior, Sunroof
Placed order at dealer 4/24/09
1100 - 4/28/09
2000 - 5/01/09
2500 - 5/05/09
3000 - 5/05/09
3300 - 5/30/09
3400 - 6/05/09
3800 - 6/18/09
4000 - 6/18/09
4B00 - 6/18/09
4200 - 6/22/09
5000 - 7/01/09
6000 - 7/01/09 It's Home!!
0000 - 7/14/11 Traded in with 24,000 miles. Currently 5th Gen less
|07-16-2009, 12:10 PM||#3|
Drives: 2010 camaro ss
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tacoma WA
the last one i saw on these boards was a bad halo,sounds like you may have a resistance issue but without pics cant really say
|07-16-2009, 02:39 PM||#4|
Drives: Off Into The Sunset
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Cape Coral, Florida
001. Loose Bolts that hold fluid back causing leaks (ex: on oil pan, tranny fluid)
002. Trunk Locking mechanism (issues with opening w/o adding down pressure to top of trunk first and/or emergency release appears to be loose keeping the trunk from locking properly)
003. Loose plastic panelling around the 4-gagues cluster, launch control, cigarette power plug as well as Left and Right A-Pillars Trim Loose, sill trim loose, and dash pannel where doors and dash meet popping open.
004. Loose Spoiler/installed correctly (Re-torque Spoiler bolts)
005. Wiper transmission cable overheating from engine causing a shortcircuit.
006. Matching Headlight Halos strength. (one defective being dimmer then the other).
007. Mismatched paint on parts of the vehicle (including gas door). As well as paint runs or clear coat runs. Paint Chips.
008. Loose Rocker Panel "Chevrolet" causing it to peel off.
009. Minor Problem With Window Indexing.
010. Ambient Lighting on doors defective.
011. Bad radiator (leaks).
012. Hood release/latch issues (won't unhook to open the hood).
013. Gap at base of ONStar Antenna.
014. Battery cable routing near the starter has been done.
015. Digital Speedometer is off. Also keeps going on and off.
016. Bottom pulley shakes and needs replacement per dealer.
017. Broken tranny.
018. Ignition Mechanism Issue with key getting stuck in car.
019. Non RS taillights installed on RS equipped cars (all 4 of them).
020. Rocker Panel aligned with body and clipped in correctly.
021. Bumper rubs with body
022. Trunk opens with switch and remote
023. Correct speedo/tach gauge ring color
023. Ambient lighting on drivers door as bright as passenger door
024. Doors gaps /alignment
025. Dirt/bubbles in rally stripes
026. Door panel not scratched from seat belt.
027. Shift knobs wearing out extremely fast could be faulty material
028. AC system stops blowing cold air in random durations, most likely blockage in AC drainage and/or AC draining into the car instead of beneath it
029. Clunking noise in changing gears
030. Trunk opens with remote and laser cut key
031. USB drive and aux port works
032. Squeeky Breaks
033. GFX installed correctly
034. Rims and tires in good condition (coming off carrier in bad condition/damaged)
035. Check for damage in the interior, basic procedure
036. Check the locking mechanism of both doors
037. Scraping sound for a second when backing up
038. SS emblam on trunk is loose
039. Loose interrior windshierld trim loose
040. The front GFX lip is not coming loose at the double sided tape
041. The front passenger brake rotors are not wearing with a dark colored groove
042. Hood latch handle on sinside of cab doesn't retract properly (just hangs)
043. Scratches in seats
044. Oil cooler leaking
045. Once in every 10-15 times I unlock the car, the drivers side door is still locked, while
the locking knob on the door is in the "up" position
046. Faulty as gauge (improper readings)
047. Missing paint around the headlights
048. Bleed screw on clutch slave cylinder loose
049. Stickers on rockers peeling
050. Scratches on window pillars
051. Misaligned body & door panels as well as hood not centered properly (more to one side then the other)
052. Alignment of doors to dash interior the door interior seems to sag below the dash interior
053. Drivers side roof light( the one with the toggle switch) only works when its toggled over to the passenger side
054. Door sill decals peeling up
055. Paint swirls in driver/passenger door
056. Driveshaft connection to the differential cracking when dropping the clutch
057. Tach Needle Sticking
058. Whiper motor wiring comes thru bottom of the cowling-well in front of the driver. (The fix (decided upon between the dealer and myself) was to re-insulate the wires, cover the harness with a hard, slick plastic covering, drill a small hole in the bottom of the cowling-well (fill the hole with silicone) and use a cable tie down like the rest of the wiper harness uses to secure the harness to the floor of the cowling (the grommet will collaspe downward with little force), far away from harm from the wiper arms.)
059. engine makes continous clicking noise, starting roughly 5 seconds after engine starts
060. Door Sill plates wrinkled on outside edges (both sides)
061. Trunk gasket at borrom of rear window coming off
062. Uneven Dash (driver's side dash is lower then passenger's side)
063. Passenger/Driver's side Fender alignment off. (wheel cover well had to come off, then loosten fender bolt, and it pops right in place)
064. Key won't stay in folded postion
065. Faulty Tail lights.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Whats the difference between Camaro SS vs. SS w/RS package?||JBsC6||Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions||39||11-08-2012 10:15 AM|
|Everyone that had RS package dropped... post here||Evotion||Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions||1||06-10-2009 07:47 PM|
|Anyone NOT get the RS package??||Myssi||5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions||78||06-03-2009 06:32 PM|
|RS package||earn88hardt||5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions||91||03-15-2009 05:16 PM|
|Original RS package||The_Beast_||1st & 2nd Generation Camaros||5||07-26-2008 01:07 PM|