Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

B&M
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Canada Leafs

Old 11-07-2013, 11:47 AM   #1
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Turbo
Send a message via Yahoo to dynosteve
RDP Welcomes all Orders from Canada

RDP Welcomes all Orders from Canada and we understand very much how the GST system etc works and do our very best to save you money on each and every Purchase. We also work with Shipping Brokers in NY etc for large shipments. RDP is located in Perry Ohio and we are only a few hours from the Boarder as well.

Looking forward to working with all our Canadian Friends.
Attached Images

www.rdpstore.com Ph: 440 358 5500 or 440 251 8571 SLP / Kooks / SCT / Diablosport / Cold Air Inductions / Whipple / Vortech / TruTrac /Edelbrock / Fore Innovations / DSS / Hayes / Turbonetics / Vredestein / Borla / Maganflow / Corsa / Stainless Works / Hotchkis / EBC / Magnuson / Airaid / Whiteline /Fore Innovations / Snow /Trickflow / Moroso / Hp Tuners / Brembo / Rotofab and much much more
dynosteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 04:31 PM   #2
3rdgen3
10-bolt Destroyer

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS - AGM, LS3/6M
This is great news!

Will you guys ship USPS to Canada?

UPS & FedEx love to stick it to us with ridiculous and unnecessary 'brokerage' charges. USPS on the other hand has ALWAYS been reasonable.
Old 11-08-2013, 06:32 AM   #3
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdgen3 View Post
This is great news!

Will you guys ship USPS to Canada?

UPS & FedEx love to stick it to us with ridiculous and unnecessary 'brokerage' charges. USPS on the other hand has ALWAYS been reasonable.
Yes we can certainly ship usps and we try and make everything as economical and experdited as possible
www.rdpstore.com Ph: 440 358 5500 or 440 251 8571 SLP / Kooks / SCT / Diablosport / Cold Air Inductions / Whipple / Vortech / TruTrac /Edelbrock / Fore Innovations / DSS / Hayes / Turbonetics / Vredestein / Borla / Maganflow / Corsa / Stainless Works / Hotchkis / EBC / Magnuson / Airaid / Whiteline /Fore Innovations / Snow /Trickflow / Moroso / Hp Tuners / Brembo / Rotofab and much much more
Old 11-08-2013, 10:53 AM   #4
Outlaw77

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS I.O.M. Camaro 6MT
Could you PM me pricing on some lowering spring and a CAI cai shipped to T2C 4T8?

Maggie TVS 2300 SC / Kooks headers / Hi Flow Cats / Magnaflow CB / Roto Fab CAI / Dyno Tuned by Davenport Motorsports / BMR 1" lowering springs

Wheels: Rohana RC7 Metallic Gunmetal 20x10 f, 20x11 r, Super Deep Concave + 275/40, 315/35 Nitto Invos
Outlaw77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 03:49 PM   #5
RickRay
INJACC

Drives: 2010 CGM 2LT/RS AUTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynosteve View Post
Yes we can certainly ship USPS and we try and make everything as economical and expedited as possible
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Who's going to start treating us as an EQUAL

Not to be a P@### but if you guys (ALL VENDORS) would start deducting some (the same amount that it would cost to ship local) of the shipping costs off the price then it would be the same DEAL as you give to your US customers... We as CANADIANS already get F#@!% by our own people...if you know what I mean. (Camaros made in Canada but still we pay $10000 Approx. more than you....WTF) Look we're not stupid......you have FREE shipping(nothing is FREE) you just absorb the cost!!! when you ship to your USA peeps.... Why not us too... We will absorb some of the shipping of course....we all have to make a living...
SORRY for the rant...but it is true IMO...
I'm sure we all wanted to say this...& this is not aimed only at you guys...cause at least you are trying to get some sales from your friendly neighbors EH! In which we all appreciate....
By the way I always buy my parts from the US...( cause I have it shipped to an US address & then have to Drive to the US and P/U the package & then pay CDN taxes at the border crossing...which is a pain in the Ass) Not everyone is close to the US border....
So hopefully you guys agree with me...if not
Old 11-08-2013, 03:57 PM   #6
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

hey mate i totally understand your point of view, im originally from australia and grew up with the same tax system which sucks, as to free shipping with us it is genuine free we do not build it into the price.As to help saving you guys up in canada money we have certain actions we do with our friends in canada to save you guys money just cant post it on a forum sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickRay View Post
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Not to be a P@### but if you guys (ALL VENDORS) would start deducting some (the same amount that it would cost to ship local) of the shipping costs off the price then it would be the same DEAL as you give to your US customers... We as CANADIANS already get F#@!% by our own people...if you know what I mean. (Camaros made in Canada but still we pay $10000 Approx. more than you....WTF) Look we're not stupid......you have FREE shipping(nothing is FREE) you just absorb the cost!!! when you ship to your USA peeps.... Why not us too... We will absorb some of the shipping of course....we all have to make a living...
I'm sure we all wanted to say this...& this is not aimed only at you guys...cause at least you are trying to get some sales from your friendly neighbors EH! In which we all appreciate....
By the way I always buy my parts from the US...( cause I have it shipped to an US address & then have to Drive to the US and P/U the package & then pay CDN taxes at the border crossing...which is a pain in the Ass) Not everyone is close to the US border....
Old 11-08-2013, 04:54 PM   #7
Outlaw77

Quote:
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Totally 100% agree man!!!

Maggie TVS 2300 SC / Kooks headers / Hi Flow Cats / Magnaflow CB / Roto Fab CAI / Dyno Tuned by Davenport Motorsports / BMR 1" lowering springs

Wheels: Rohana RC7 Metallic Gunmetal 20x10 f, 20x11 r, Super Deep Concave + 275/40, 315/35 Nitto Invos
Old 11-08-2013, 04:54 PM   #8
Outlaw77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw77 View Post
Could you PM me pricing on some lowering spring and a CAI cai shipped to T2C 4T8?
?

Old 11-08-2013, 07:32 PM   #9
synergy2ss

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS Coupe
Very well said
Quote:
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

synergy2ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 09:26 PM   #10
Sasso

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Hurst M6
Quote:
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

You said it !! It's about time someone starts listening and changing if they want our business
Sasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 08:18 AM   #11
Big C CamaroSS

Drives: Black Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
I bought my Kooks headers from RDP and it was a 10/10 experience. They were more than happy to help me out with costs and the price for the headers was the cheapest I found.
Big C CamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 01:45 PM   #12
musslcar
MUSSLCAR

Drives: 2010 2SSRS
I could not agree more, Free shipping sort of.
musslcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 01:46 PM   #13
musslcar
MUSSLCAR

Drives: 2010 2SSRS
Hey why are there no Canadian suppliers? EH
musslcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 07:39 AM   #14
blkngldbabe
Barossa's handler

Drives: 2LT/RS RJT
I'm working on it!!!^
Old 12-04-2013, 07:10 PM   #15
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

thought you guys might like to check this out to save some dollars on shipping to canada
http://www.myus.com/en/landing/?aid=1003585
Old 01-24-2014, 06:16 AM   #16
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big C CamaroSS View Post
I bought my Kooks headers from RDP and it was a 10/10 experience. They were more than happy to help me out with costs and the price for the headers was the cheapest I found.
Thankyou sir must appreciated for the feedback
Old 01-30-2014, 10:10 PM   #17
2013blkss

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS
Received my CAI Intake, thanks.

2013 Black 2SS/RS : 1LE Strut Brace, M2W, BMR Trailing Arms & Bushings, CAI Intake/Scoop, Ported TB.
2013blkss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 09:37 AM   #18
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013blkss View Post
Received my CAI Intake, thanks.
awesome sir thanks for letting us know
Old 02-14-2014, 08:13 PM   #19
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

if your wanting anything to upgrade your car we are here to help and work with you in any way we can
Old 02-14-2014, 08:23 PM   #20
ZeroC

Drives: 2011 2ss vert
bought my intune from rdp ..shipped fast to my po in the usa !
thanks again
ZeroC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 11:09 AM   #21
Christok

Drives: 2011 v6 auto
Quote:
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

I agree 100% many times knowing what it would cost to ship in the US I ask the vendor if he is willing to remove that amount from the cost of shipping to Canada. Some will do it some will not as there is additional papers to be filled when they ship to Canada. Looks like however that one new vendor is willing to take care of us thanks Dynosteve. I wish more would be like you. To help put it in perspective in Nova Scotia we get 15% of the value added to our bill by the Nova Scotia government. If shipped by USPS the brokerage fees are around $10 (plus the 15%) UPS and Fedex charge a lot more. In other words we get screwed here in the costs of the products, in the shiping and the taxes we have to pay.

I know that I will be looking at dynosteve when purchasing parts for my camaro in the future.
Old 03-04-2014, 01:51 PM   #22
Christok

Drives: 2011 v6 auto
pm sent
Old 03-10-2014, 04:45 PM   #23
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

pm's replied thankyou
Old 05-26-2014, 12:02 PM   #24
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

Deals and Awesome pricing for our friends in canada
Old 05-26-2014, 07:13 PM   #25
SYNGSS

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS 6 Manual
UPS!!!!!BULL F**kin SH**T Just got F**kin hosed on brokerage for a used rear spoiler, $120.00 Are you F**kin kidding me UPS, If they want to ship UPS forget it!! or bend the F**K over and take it in the tail pipe.

Never ever again!!! I will shop in Canada until shippers smarten the F**K up or the venders eat the shipping costs.

Tags
rdp canada specials