Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Solo Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 04-20-2016, 09:51 AM   #1
sir574

Drives: 2011 1LT RS Synergy Green
Exclamation CEL P2188 & P2190 keep popping

Ever since I took my camaro back out of storage from this winter I've been having P2188 & P2190 codes keep popping up. Sometimes it's just 1 or the other or both. I'll clear the code and it will come back in 3-5 days. The car doesn't seem to be running strange or anything so I'm not too concerned but was just wondering if anyone could shed some more light on this.

One thing I did want to add, not sure if this has any effect on it but... When I changed the oil first thing this spring I put my usual 5.5 quarts in and lately when I've been checking the oil with the dip stick I noticed the level is in the top part of the crosshatched section. Could I have over filled the oil and be causing this? If so... should I drain some or just let it naturally lower down on its own cause it does go through some oil as everyone knows, and I do have a catch can.

Thanks!
Attached Images

sir574 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cel, p2188, p2190