Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Dyno Max
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LFX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Camaro V6 LFX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons For all LFX related parts

Old 12-20-2013, 01:56 PM   #1
bionick

Drives: 2012 Camaro LT
LFX VARARAM intake

For those of you who have been waiting,
I just got off the phone with them and they said they will be available for purchase around the beginning of January!
Factory Reproductions 20x10 ZL1 Satin Replica wheels, Nitto Motivo 275/40r20, 6000K HID kit, Hurst Shift Knob, GM Shifter Boot, Diode Dynamics Stage 3 LED Fog Lights, Blacked out Tail Lights/Side Markers, Vinyl Side Gills, Rally Stripes, Black Bowties.
bionick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 07:43 PM   #2
KMPrenger

Drives: '10 ABM LT/RS, 06 Chevy Colorado
Wow, that's some news. Surprised there isn't more about it on here. There was a TON of information coming down the pipe when the VR was made for the LLT.

If it performs as good for the LFX as the LLT, then it will be a winner.
IPF Tune, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Vararam intake, MACE Ported Manifold, RX Ported TB, "Black Ice" manifold insulator, Elite Catch Can, ZL1 repro wheels, ZL1 Springs, DRL Harness, Front GM GFX, Heritage grill, Street Scene lower grill, NLP Spoiler, ZL1 rockers and much more!
KMPrenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 07:56 PM   #3
bionick

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
Wow, that's some news. Surprised there isn't more about it on here. There was a TON of information coming down the pipe when the VR was made for the LLT.

If it performs as good for the LFX as the LLT, then it will be a winner.
Yeah I was surprised too!
I sent them an email a week ago regarding it, never got a response so I figured why not call them? I said I heard some stuff a while back on it and just wanted to know if it was gonna be available anytime soon and he said they have a few right now that are going to certain people or something like that and that they should be available for purchase in January so we will see!
Factory Reproductions 20x10 ZL1 Satin Replica wheels, Nitto Motivo 275/40r20, 6000K HID kit, Hurst Shift Knob, GM Shifter Boot, Diode Dynamics Stage 3 LED Fog Lights, Blacked out Tail Lights/Side Markers, Vinyl Side Gills, Rally Stripes, Black Bowties.
Old 12-20-2013, 08:07 PM   #4
bionick

I don't really understand because you would think that they would release it at the beginning of December or so for Christmas presents and I don't know why there isn't anything on here or any other sites about it because if they release it in a couple weeks nobody's going to know. They said they have been testing it for over a year now and that the dyno proves it's performance.
Old 12-20-2013, 08:50 PM   #5
Jason@JacFab
Mad Scientist

Drives: 2014 1LT Camaro; 72 Chevelle
Send a message via AIM to Jason@JacFab Send a message via MSN to Jason@JacFab
I wonder if this one will also end up as a conventional style intake with the filter located near the stock location like the 2012+ v8 prototype that was pictured a while back...

Specializing in attractive "no drill" front license plate brackets for the 2010+ Camaro Check out our new website! www.jacfab.com
2010 Camaro 1SS RJT w/ SIM Stripes; M6. 12.535 @ 112.33mph SOLD!
2014 Camaro 1LT RRM; A6.JacFab No-Drill front license plate bracket... More to come...
Jason@JacFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 09:34 PM   #6
bionick

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacnJsn95 View Post
I wonder if this one will also end up as a conventional style intake with the filter located near the stock location like the 2012+ v8 prototype that was pictured a while back...
I'm wondering the same thing!
Old 12-21-2013, 07:27 PM   #7
911medic

Drives: 2012 SIM 2LT/1970 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by bionick View Post
For those of you who have been waiting,
I just got off the phone with them and they said they will be available for purchase around the beginning of January!
January of what year?

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Wishlist: VMax Ported TB -- Dash ABL -- Footwell/Cupholder/Door Pull/Homelink Button Lighting
911medic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 09:10 PM   #8
SoCalThug

Drives: 2012 Summit White 1Ls
Ya Op I think u misunderstood. They mean Jan 2016 for the 6th gen camaro
Old 12-22-2013, 12:54 AM   #9
bionick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalThug View Post
Ya Op I think u misunderstood. They mean Jan 2016 for the 6th gen camaro
Lol I know right! Might as well be hahaha. But yeah like I said they claim they will be available in a couple weeks! Give them a call!
Old 12-22-2013, 01:07 PM   #10
KILLA BEE
KILLA BEE

Drives: 2012 2Ls bumble bee black/yellow
yes!!!!

Its about Damn time. .sorry rotofab sorry Cai. My mind has just been made. Know disrespect.
KILLA BEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 06:45 PM   #11
AnUnarmedMan

Drives: 2013 LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLA BEE View Post
Its about Damn time. .sorry rotofab sorry Cai. My mind has just been made. Know disrespect.
You said "know disrespect" lol. Sorry
Old 12-22-2013, 06:49 PM   #12
rogueshivers
rogueshivers

Drives: 2012 v6 lfx auto
:w00t:

i sense a disturbance in the force.

rogueshivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 08:05 PM   #13
djcfuzz
Do somethin fun every day

Drives: 2012 45th V6 RS M6
djcfuzz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 08:20 PM   #14
bionick

Quote:
I was about to go rotofab but now I'm gonna wait and see if this thing is as good as we expect!
Old 12-23-2013, 01:20 PM   #15
KILLA BEE
KILLA BEE

Drives: 2012 2Ls bumble bee black/yellow
Quote:
Originally Posted by bionick View Post
I was about to go rotofab but now I'm gonna wait and see if this thing is as good as we expect!
Yes me two. however I just spoke to Steve at varam. He said it will be late January for the v8 and ABOUT a month later for the 6..o how sad that made me..do they realize what there doing to us..do they realize there holding us off for an extra month because they have to change the molding on the outside could cause us to go freaking crazy.!!!!!!! This could cause an active shooter situation.
KILLA BEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 01:33 PM   #16
bionick

Quote:
Yes me two. however I just spoke to Steve at varam. He said it will be late January for the v8 and ABOUT a month later for the 6..o how sad that made me..do they realize what there doing to us..do they realize there holding us off for an extra month because they have to change the molding on the outside could cause us to go freaking crazy.!!!!!!! This could cause an active shooter situation.
Oh really? That's weird. They are also losing out on tons of money since so many people want it!
Old 12-23-2013, 03:14 PM   #17
sales@vararam.com

Drives: 2010 camaro
V8 first -then the V6

The V8 2012-13 Camaro unit will be the first released sometime in January -the V6 will follow -Sorry if when I was talking to the OP earlier I misunderstood what he was asking. But the end is definitely is sight and
we should have both units very soon after the first of the year!
Steve
Vararam
sales@vararam.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 06:10 PM   #18
WndWarrior

Drives: 2013 1LT/RS
Ok, so why is this brand better than the others?
WndWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 10:50 PM   #19
Jason@JacFab
Mad Scientist

Drives: 2014 1LT Camaro; 72 Chevelle
Send a message via AIM to Jason@JacFab Send a message via MSN to Jason@JacFab
Quote:
Originally Posted by WndWarrior View Post
Ok, so why is this brand better than the others?
RAM AIR!!!

Specializing in attractive "no drill" front license plate brackets for the 2010+ Camaro Check out our new website! www.jacfab.com
2010 Camaro 1SS RJT w/ SIM Stripes; M6. 12.535 @ 112.33mph SOLD!
2014 Camaro 1LT RRM; A6.JacFab No-Drill front license plate bracket... More to come...
Jason@JacFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 11:42 PM   #20
Vroom_vroom
The gritos pollo!!!

Drives: dangerously
Got tired of waiting and bought a long ram injen 6 months ago wonder how many buyers they lost taking so long
o; Slp loud mouth I|maganflow x-pipe|Injen long ram intake|tinted tail lights | brembo brake upgrade|2LT polished 19's |
'10 2Lt Camaro; being beat up by the woman......
'77 T/A 6.6;,kre-d port heads|10.5 compression. forged rotating assym.|hydro. roller valve train| 850 quad-zilla.
Vroom_vroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 01:00 AM   #21
bionick

Quote:
Originally Posted by sales@vararam.com View Post
The V8 2012-13 Camaro unit will be the first released sometime in January -the V6 will follow -Sorry if when I was talking to the OP earlier I misunderstood what he was asking. But the end is definitely is sight and
we should have both units very soon after the first of the year!
Steve
Vararam
As the other guy asked, is this going to be the same style as the LLT or will it be more of a conventional style intake with the filter located near the stock location?
Old 12-24-2013, 01:02 AM   #22
bionick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vroom_vroom View Post
Got tired of waiting and bought a long ram injen 6 months ago wonder how many buyers they lost taking so long
Probably a lot of customers.. But if the wait is for a top notch product, then the wait is worth it! No I don't know if it'll be superior to other brands but I have never heard a bad thing about the LLT model vararam.
Old 12-24-2013, 06:20 AM   #23
911medic

Drives: 2012 SIM 2LT/1970 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacnJsn95 View Post
RAM AIR!!!
;-)

Lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Wishlist: VMax Ported TB -- Dash ABL -- Footwell/Cupholder/Door Pull/Homelink Button Lighting
911medic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 07:48 PM   #24
WndWarrior

Drives: 2013 1LT/RS
just watched a video of the LLT Vararam intake install, looks good.
WndWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 08:19 PM   #25
bionick

Quote:
Originally Posted by WndWarrior View Post
just watched a video of the LLT Vararam intake install, looks good.
Yeah I like the design/construction of it. Hopefully the LFX will be the same concept

Tags
intake, lfx camaro, ram, vararam