|Chevy Camaro vs... Comparison of Chevy Camaro versus its competition. *NO STREET RACING STORIES*|
|07-20-2009, 01:01 PM||#1|
Like the Batmobile Honey
Drives: Black 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Junction City, OR
GM vs PC's
At a recent computer expo (COMDEX),Bill Gates reportedly compared the computer industry with the auto industry and stated,
'If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25 cars that got 1,000 miles to the gallon.'
In response to Bill's comments, General Motors issued a press release stating:
If GM had developed technology like Microsoft, we would all be driving cars with the following characteristics:
1. For no reason whatsoever, your car would crash.... Twice a day.
2. Every time they repainted the lines in the road, you would have to buy a new car.
3. Occasionally your car would die on the freeway for no reason. You would have to pull to the side of the road, close all of the windows, shut off the car, restart it, and reopen the windows before you could continue. For some reason you would simply accept this.
4. Occasionally, executing a maneuver such as a left turn would cause your car to shut down and refuse to restart, in which case you would have to reinstall the engine.
5. Macintosh would make a car that was powered by the sun, was reliable, five times as fast and twice as easy to drive - but would run on only five percent of the roads.
6. The oil, water temperature, and alternator warning lights would all be replaced by a single 'This Car Has Performed An Illegal Operation' warning light.
7. The airbag system would ask 'Are you sure?' before deploying.
8. Occasionally, for no reason whatsoever, your car would lock you out and refuse to let you in until you simultaneously lifted the door handle, turned the key and grabbed hold of the radio antenna.
9. Every time a new car was introduced car buyers would have to learn how to drive all over again because none of the controls would operate in the same manner as the old car.
10. You'd have to press the 'Start' button to turn the engine off!
6/29/09 Preliminary Order - 1100
9/15/09 3000 10/05/2009
9/22/09 3300 10/05/2009
10/1/09 3400 10/5/2009
10/9/09 3800 2G1FT1EW1A9153975 ETA 10/23
10/24/09 IN MY GARAGE!!!
Big thanks to Viz for satisfying my obsession. It was more than worth the wait. Black on black 2SS/RS M6
|07-20-2009, 01:07 PM||#2|
Drives: 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Daytona Beach
HOLY COW!!!!!!!!! I just laughed so hard. That made my day. THAT made my WEEK. hahahahhhahaha. awesome post
|07-20-2009, 01:22 PM||#6|
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Tyler, Texas
Good laugh to start the week with, thanks!
2SS/RS IBM A6, White Rallies
1100: 4/30/09 2000: 6/30/09 3000: 6/30/09
3300: 7/15/09 TPW of 7/27! 3400: 7/22/09
3800: 7/28/09 #30334!! 4B00: 7/30/09
6000: DELIVERED! 8/18/09
|08-04-2009, 11:05 PM||#11|
Thank You GM
Drives: Sky Redline & Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Las Vegas, NV
ITS HERE! : 2010 Camaro 2SS / 6 Speed Manual (No other way) / Silver Ice Metallic / Inferno Orange Interior Accent / RS Package / Polished Wheels / SOLO MACH X CAT BACK
|gm pc microsoft|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Windows 7.....(better than sliced bread)||hb-rocks||Off-topic Discussions||113||07-04-2009 11:28 AM|
|Mac vs. PC, DUN DUN DUN||DeathChill||Off-topic Discussions||70||06-19-2009 10:02 PM|