Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Cam Motion
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences Share review & feedback on vendors and sellers

Old 01-07-2014, 08:23 PM   #1
Rohdeo16
USMC - SNSSTR

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Maryland Speed ++

Maryland speed got me taken care of on my lug nuts, pillar pod, and interceptor gauges. Shipping was super quick and they had the best prices of anyone. I've purchased all but 1 of my mods from them and hope to continue the trend. Thanks for the great service guys!

2010 Black SS/RS M6 | 514hp | 470tq | GPI/Rhino Tune |Build Thread
Rohdeo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:04 PM   #2
Dexman1349
2010 2SS/RS M6

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
+1 for an awesome vendor!!

Mods:
Cosmetic: ZL1 front w/mailslot, painted stripes, powdercoated SS rims, tow hook, and Gary's customs bowties, painted emblems and taillight bezels, DIY Flowtie

Suspension: Pfadt subframe bushings, Pfadt rear UCA bushings, Spohn Trailing arms with del-sphere ends & BMR outer bushings, ZL1 Toe Rods and springs, Prothane radius arm inserts and steering rack bushing, Pfadt Sport sways & endlinks, Pfadt strut brace

Drivetrain: RMCR tune, CAI intake, Kooks headers, high-flow cats & exhaust, VMAX TB, LSR Tri-Ax shifter

Bumblebee Racecar Build
Dexman1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 09:22 AM   #3
StreetSS

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS
I've had good experience with ordering from them as well. Anyone w/experience with their install services?
TVS2300, 3.4" pulley, JRE Super Tensioner, JRE Rough Idle Cam, comp trunion upgrade, ID850s, ZL1 FP, ADM FPCM, Moroso CC, CAI w/scoop, Rotofab washer bottle relocation, LG Headers w/hi-flow cats, Magnaflow 3" competition exhaust modded to full 3", QTP cutouts, Hotchkis Chassis Brace, SLP 1" lowering kit, Brembo cross drilled rotors, Dual Aeroforce Interceptors with widebands, 3.91 rear w/ Eaton Truetrac, Tuned by JRE, Re-tuned by Frost.
StreetSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 04:50 PM   #4
jshaf

Drives: 2011 Black 2SS/RS w/ IOM stripes
have bought from them multiple times, they just keep exceeding my expectations, and they are crazy fast with there turn around. can't say enough about them!